Are really sure you want gay marriage?

Well, since I'm not religious, I believe those stories to be more of parables, like lessons if you will. I don't believe those things actually really happened.

I have seen a fairly convincing theory that the Biblical great flood was based on the Mediterranean breaking through into the Black Sea (which was, at the time, a landlocked lake most of 50' lower) at the Bosporus.

Well, since I'm not religious, I believe those stories to be more of parables, like lessons if you will. I don't believe those things actually really happened.

I have seen a fairly convincing theory that the Biblical great flood was based on the Mediterranean breaking through into the Black Sea (which was, at the time, a landlocked lake most of 50' lower) at the Bosporus.

Perhaps there was a flood. I wouldn't know. I'm not a biblical scholar or anything.

The main reason why gay marriage is short: Gay marriage will eventually lead to death, as sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS obviously only have an effect on homosexuals and are always caught 100 percent of the time. Not a happy perspective I suppose.

You think drowning every baby in the world works as a parable?

For people back then maybe. I don't know. Why are you asking me? You should go ask Jeri.

Because despite your claims to be an atheist, you are out here defending their position.

I used to do that when I was right wing. Now I don't, becuase I realize the real enemy just uses religious stupidity to screw the working class.

Dumb shits like you who think that as long as you have your gun and your bible you are still free are the problem.

The main reason why gay marriage is short: Gay marriage will eventually lead to death, as sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS obviously only have an effect on homosexuals and are always caught 100 percent of the time. Not a happy perspective I suppose.

I know gay couples who've been together for decades. I've known straight couples who break up after a few months of marriage.

You really don't know what you are talking about, do you?

For people back then maybe. I don't know. Why are you asking me? You should go ask Jeri.

Because despite your claims to be an atheist, you are out here defending their position.

I used to do that when I was right wing. Now I don't, becuase I realize the real enemy just uses religious stupidity to screw the working class.

Dumb shits like you who think that as long as you have your gun and your bible you are still free are the problem.

I didn't say I was an atheist, dumbass. Agnostic is NOT atheism. I don't own a gun or a bible. I believe in protecting ALL of our constitutionally guaranteed rights.

The more you open your pie hole, the more stupid you sound.

Ebola is sexually transmitted, too. Isn't that cool?

Explain lesbians.

Well ya see...

............ When one woman likes another woman in that special romantic way...

.......................Sometimes they get together like a man and a woman that like each other in a special romantic way...

...............................Ah, I don't really need to continue right? ;)

>>>>

Forum List

Back