Are republicans really going to be pussies and just forget Trump's blatant hypocrisy about Syria?

So righties, are the Syrian people poor defenseless innocents, or vicious terrorists that we can't allow in the USA for any reason? You look even more hypocritical and dishonest for trying to hold both positions at once.

Therefore, that's exactly what you'll try to do, being righties see hypocrisy as a virtue. If someone isn't a hypocrite, it means they're not a true conservative, being that only dirty liberals have consistent ethics.

So righties, are the Syrian people poor defenseless innocents, or vicious terrorists that we can't allow in the USA for any reason? You look even more hypocritical and dishonest for trying to hold both positions at once.

Therefore, that's exactly what you'll try to do, being righties see hypocrisy as a virtue. If someone isn't a hypocrite, it means they're not a true conservative, being that only dirty liberals have consistent ethics.
So, countering the fatal toxification of innocent people by making the deployment of poison gas more difficult is not virtuous?

Perhaps it should only be countered with a strongly-worded letter or imaginary "Red Lines" a la pajama boy. That's true grit, eh?

Not only did Trumpster bitch about Obama's intentions in Syria in 2013, but he also insisted that he get congressional approval for any attack.

Are you republicans really that big of pussies to admit Trump never said all of this?
And we aren't saying bombing Syria wasn't the right thing to do but if Obama did it Republicans would be complaining. I bet they aren't complaining now

We were bitching Obama didn't do it.

My take on this all (Trump supporter)

Assad's a dumb ass, he had zero reason to do this stupidity, very well could be a false flag. Regardless, and as President Trump stated, the use of gas was a game changer. We've laid down a harsh statement that America will not stand idly by and allow such things.

Overall, I should hope this isn't going to be a war, at least not anymore of a "war" as we've been fiddle farting around with over there. Bluntly, we need to either shit or get off the damn pot as far as the ME goes. I'd prefer to get off the pot, flush, and worry about our own damn problems, personally.

Forum List

Back