Are Republicans saying "Merry Christmas and God Bless white Republican Americans" only.

R

rdean

Tiny Tim said "God bless us everyone".

Do Republicans say God bless us everyone except for:
gays
blacks
Muslims
atheists
Hispanics
college professors
scientists
and everyone else we hate?

gays
blacks
Muslims
atheists
Hispanics
college professors
scientists

Do you say God Bless Everyone...

except Republicans?

rdean, Because we hate none of them, we say peace, good will to men. The Greek version of that verse says something very different and very important. It says, "Peace and good will to those that are mine."

You have confused, not condoning a behavior, with hatred for the one involved in the behavior. An incorrect assumption widely used to discredit Christians for not playing along.
Here is an example of the difference between the two: I hate that the Pope is using Catholic Centers to disperse Muslims into a country they have vowed to destroy, and yet, I love my Catholic friends, and my Catholic husband.

Rdean is working towards his 72 virgins. So far he's only worked his way up to about 30 chicks with dicks.

gays
blacks
Muslims
atheists
Hispanics
college professors
scientists
Democrat elites have done nothing for African Americans.

Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

Your fear tactics only work on the very stupid.

Racist%2BDEMS.jpg

gays
blacks
Muslims
atheists
Hispanics
college professors
scientists
Democrat elites have done nothing for African Americans.

Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

Your fear tactics only work on the very stupid.

Racist%2BDEMS.jpg
Can't understand why black voters don't flock to the GOP with cartoons like this.

gays
blacks
Muslims
atheists
Hispanics
college professors
scientists
Yea, we say it all the time. Were you not out in the stores last week?

gays
blacks
Muslims
atheists
Hispanics
college professors
scientists
and everyone else WE hate?
are you back to being a republican now?...........

gays
blacks
Muslims
atheists
Hispanics
college professors
scientists

The only ones I've seen running racist OP's are Liberals.

I'm amazed by the hate that blacks harbor for whites. I had no idea when I smiled at a black person as I passed them in the store or on the street that they hated my guts. The whole black lives matter, incite to riot, that Soros put together really opened my eyes.

Ah, I see you got the special eggnog with rum, whiskey, and brandy. Good for you for imbibing, after all ... 'tis the season!

Merry Christmas, rdean. You certainly do march to your own drummer. lol

rdean, Because we hate none of them, we say peace, good will to men. The Greek version of that verse says something very different and very important. It says, "Peace and good will to those that are mine."

You have confused, not condoning a behavior, with hatred for the one involved in the behavior. An incorrect assumption widely used to discredit Christians for not playing along.
Here is an example of the difference between the two: I hate that the Pope is using Catholic Centers to disperse Muslims into a country they have vowed to destroy, and yet, I love my Catholic friends, and my Catholic husband.
You hate them all right. Don't play dumb:

GOP want to kill gays - Google Search

Ah, I see you got the special eggnog with rum, whiskey, and brandy. Good for you for imbibing, after all ... 'tis the season!

I don't drink. But I do like to point out what Republicans stand for. Notice, no one actually denies any of my assertions. They know they can't.

I don't drink. But I do like to point out what Republicans stand for. Notice, no one actually denies any of my assertions. They know they can't.

Admission is the first step. It's hard, I know, but do try.

You do realize that no one takes anything you say seriously, right? You're so full of hatred towards those whose pov differs that anything you post is read as incoherent babbling because ... well, if the shoe fits.

Your idiocy had been denied (with proof) so many times that it borders on the ridiculous. And what do you do when that happens? Well, you do the deanie and just walk away from the thread.

Shoo.

Forum List

Back