Are Republicans stupid?

People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history. ~ Dan Quayle

indeed

"Bob Knight told me this: 'There is nothing that a good defense cannot beat a better offense.' In other words a good offense wins" - Dan Quayle

he then said NATO strategy is "not defense" just moments after he said it is

Bob Knight actually simply said: "good basketball starts with good defense"

that's why Alexander Hague called the Quayle VP pick "the dumbest thing Bush ever did"

ahhh the uninformed. The Dos Equis guy would love you "stay stupid'
Maybe YOU should lay off the Dos Equis.
Uninformed? Please cite your evidence that "Hitler made it safely to South America, wasn't killed in any bunker".

What you see with word salad Kamala is the same meaningless yap yap from all affirmative action selections. I saw it in the non-profit world especially, where “woke” organizations would give out promotions based on color, and the new “director” would say a bunch of nothing, employees would have to pretend she said something brilliant (if they wanted to keep their jobs), and then the AA pick would retreat to her corner office, where her staff would do the work and cover her ____.

The only difference here is that Kamala has national visibility due to her role, so all the world can see what a empty suit she is.

"One word sums up the responsibility of any vice-president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'" - Dan Quayle

THAT'S THREE WORDS, DUMBBELL.

also, he plagiarized the Boy Scouts motto and thought no one would notice

"One word sums up the responsibility of any vice-president, and that one word is 'to be prepared'" - Dan Quayle

THAT'S THREE WORDS, DUMBBELL.

also, he plagiarized the Boy Scouts motto and thought no one would notice
Dan Quayle is ancient history. Right now we have an idiot as VP, selected because…..reasons…..and a president with dementia. That’s the bigger problem.

Dan Quayle is ancient history. Right now we have an idiot as VP, selected because…..reasons…..and a president with dementia. That’s the bigger problem.
history is important. you guys are giving examples of current stupid Republicans, i thought i'd mix things up and go down memory lane!

last time i'll mention Quayle. enjoy (Quayle finished 8th in 1999 presidential Iowa straw poll, below Alan Keyes, who finished 7th)

Reagan was more responsible for the rise of stupidity in politics than the crumbling of the Soviet Union

it's like giving Reagan credit to the demise of disco. it did happen during Reagan's presidency, but he had nothing to do with it. the demise of the Soviet Union is blamed on Lenin himself for coming up with such a crappy political system

"the Soviet Union would have collapsed anyway" - Nixon

Reagan was a bad president with bad ideas, none of which were actually his. He was an easygoing “amiable dunce” (per Clark Clifford) who spewed the vitriol of soulless grifters with a smile and is ultimately one of the reasons current American society is so dire.

Reagan is a more original thinker than Lincoln in the way Dr Oz is a more original thinker than Dr Stephen Hawking

Reagan mentored an exotic dancer in the movie "She's On Her Way To College", then suddenly became the leader of the moral majority as president

that about sums it up about Republicans being stupid

Forum List

Back