Are Republicans stupid?

Infamy is real deaths in many nations during difficult

Trump is not lazy. He worked the phones. The jit bag McCain proved what politicians are in D.C. Self-important egotists. So self-important he was insulted when a non-political self-important egotist was elected President.

What happened with McCain was because Trump just couldn't stop his child like insults. He didn't do what he did because Trump was elected. It's was because of the stupid insults that Trump just can't stop from doing.

Infamy is real deaths in many nations during difficult

Trump is not lazy. He worked the phones. The jit bag McCain proved what politicians are in D.C. Self-important egotists. So self-important he was insulted when a non-political self-important egotist was elected President.

Trump is lazy. He took 5 hours of executive time before he came down for lunch. He tweeted, watched TV and did his hair and makeup.

some are, some aren't, just like there are some stupid people on the left

read Bob Woodward's terrifying book about Dan Quayle "The Man Who Would Be President", or Sarah Palin's autobiography "Going Rogue" for profiles in GOP ignorance

Evidence that Republicans are fucking NUTZ
Hey, BTW, the FBI has the file from the work that was done to find where Hitler ended up. Just saying, you might learn something with some research.

BTW, the team that investigated followed all of the cookies that were available to find all of the tunnels and railways and even the escape sub found near South America's shore. No fkiing kidding.

Last edited:
they are formed from the likes of Hitler. Hitler made it safely to South America, wasn't killed in any bunker. He had underground tunnels he got out through. Railroads were a part of the system. Sea Planes carried him there. He trained the next group and sent them in over our border because of leaky immigration laws. He also had money that was used and is most likely still in circulation today.

Destruction of the globe was his objective and goal.
:cuckoo:

What happened with McCain was because Trump just couldn't stop his child like insults. He didn't do what he did because Trump was elected. It's was because of the stupid insults that Trump just can't stop from doing.
McCain was an elitist RINO shitbag, just like Romney is.

That's why they hate him so much. That and he has the same mindset a lot of us do.
As much as he drives me nuts at times, indeed, his entire approach to government is same as mine. He has common sense and that goes a long way for me. PC is so fking lazy and it is common sense to ignore being PC.

Last edited:
As much as he drives me nuts at times, indeed, his entire approach to government is same as mine. He has common sense and that goes a long way for me. PC is so fking lazy and it is common sense.

Believing diplomacy is calling people names is not even in the same neighborhood as common sense.

Mike Pence is dumber than wet dogshit. The kind of damp paper towel who named his college comic strip Law School Daze - because like, "isn't law school just a total daze, man?"

Money and influence. Dan Quayle had a C average before applying to law school.

FLNE0kmVIAoFgAv

Molly Ivins met Dan Quayle and wrote: "I found him dumber than advertised. If you put that man's brain in a bumblebee, it would fly backwards."

FD-CD_tVcAM6ctc

Forum List

Back