Are Republicans "trying" to lose the 2016 presidential race?

Every President since Washington has given us their opinion on religion.

What is a wonder is why blacks don't exhibit disdain for the Democratic Party,.

Yup, that's why we get 9% of the vote because of your nonsense. What a tool you are. Not even the libertarians will want you.

So Jake, if we become Democrats fostering dependency and preaching self victimization to beat them, then what is the point in winning?

Don't become a Dem would be my advice. Join the GOP and learn the right way to govern America. Neither lefty nor libertarian nor reactionary are what the Founders wanted.

Every President since Washington has given us their opinion on religion.

GW kept his religion private.

Know why? Because it was "personal"

If it's something that affects the entire Nation, then it's NOT personal. It's of National interest.

It can be argued, correctly IMHO, that obama has been very careful to not make it look like he's crossing that line, even though he is.

He's a community agitator at heart.

And a scumbag

No, they don't. I'm not being argumentative but -- They don't.

Before they take Office, during a campaign? Fine.

But once you're President of The United States of America, I no longer give a flying fuck about ANY president's personal opinions, especially the Stuttering Clusterfukk's personal opinions.

I didn't care about Bush 41's, the rapist's, Bush 43's, Reagan's, Lincoln's, Washington's.

When you are President, you no longer have the luxury of having a personal opinion. Or, frankly, a personal life.

Presidents don't clock into work at 8:00AM and Clock out at 5:00PM.

What you've done here is show your ignorance, your juvenile attitude and your complete misunderstanding of our Country and how it works.

If scumbags like obama want to be Community Organizers, then they shouldn't run for president.

Oh By The Way (OBTW).

Funny how the piece of fukking shit makes this 'spur-of-the-moment' announcement the day before Sharptons' big 100 City March bullshit, huh?

I hate dimocraps.

All of them.

Even the little, inconsequential, stupid ones.

That is your opinion....who really cares?

Presidents are encouraged to give their opinion. It is part of leadership

How about their personal opinion on religion? Is that okay?

Can, or rather should, the POTUS stand up on his podium and lecture us about the necessity to go to Church once a week? He can, but should he?

How about his 'personal opinion' on, say.... Morals?

How about if he stands up on his podium and tells all of us that any Man and Woman who live together are DAMNED TO HELL for living in sin?

How about if he stands up on the podium and tells the world that any woman who seeks an abortion is a murdering whore?

Just his 'personal opinion'

You wouldn't like that too much, would you?

God, I hate dimcraps. Stupid, selfish, prejudiced, short-sighted, myopic, hypocritical, self-serving... Did I mention stupid? :cuckoo:

And you clearly are the type of reactionary by whose standards we can never let this country be ruled.

You hate law, our way of American values and standards, and what we are as a people.

That is your opinion....who really cares?

Presidents are encouraged to give their opinion. It is part of leadership

How about their personal opinion on religion? Is that okay?

Can, or rather should, the POTUS stand up on his podium and lecture us about the necessity to go to Church once a week? He can, but should he?

How about his 'personal opinion' on, say.... Morals?

How about if he stands up on his podium and tells all of us that any Man and Woman who live together are DAMNED TO HELL for living in sin?

How about if he stands up on the podium and tells the world that any woman who seeks an abortion is a murdering whore?

Just his 'personal opinion'

You wouldn't like that too much, would you?

God, I hate dimcraps. Stupid, selfish, prejudiced, short-sighted, myopic, hypocritical, self-serving... Did I mention stupid? :cuckoo:

And you clearly are the type of reactionary by whose standards we can never let this country be ruled.

You hate law, our way of American values and standards, and what we are as a people.

You got it all wrong, Jakie buoy-o. I mostly just hate you and people LIKE you.

As to what a REAL President acts like and says...??

President George W. Bush cautioned against criticizing gay couples, saying in an interview on “This Week” that you shouldn’t criticize others “until you’ve examined your own heart.”

From only a couple weeks ago...

George W. Bush on Gay Marriage, Immigration, and Why Obama Kept His Terrorism Policies - ABC News

Bush had waded into the revitalized same-sex marriage debate last week - if only barely - in a comment to a reporter in Zambia, who asked whether gay marriage conflicts with Christian values.

“I shouldn’t be taking a speck out of someone else’s eye when I have a log in my own,” Bush said last week.

In an interview in Tanzania with ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl, the former president explained his comment further.

“I meant it’s very important for people not to be overly critical of someone else until you’ve examined your own heart,” Bush told Karl.

That's called "Class', something dimocraps wouldn't know anything about.

It's called "Inclusiveness" something that eludes dimocraps.

He's putting the Country ahead of his 'Personal Opinions'

Like REAL Presidents should

[

n the wake of President Obama's resounding victory in the 2012 election, the Republican National Committee drafted what came to be known as its autopsy report, a sweeping critique of the party's messaging and platform that warned that, unless the party changed, "it will be increasingly difficult for Republicans to win another presidential election in the near future.

You have the "liberals" vs the "compassionate conservatives".

The parasitic faction is close to 50%. So the political party that will prevail is the one which is willing to use treasury funds to BUY the electorate.

nonsense by edgetho

You hate others because you can't admit your hate yourself, that you can't face your own self loathing. That is a common failing of all reactionaries.

Bush and Obama have every right to their views and make them known.

And they don't do it without lack of class and with obvious hatred.

You hate inclusiveness.

Last edited:
Yup, that's why we get 9% of the vote because of your nonsense. What a tool you are. Not even the libertarians will want you.

So Jake, if we become Democrats fostering dependency and preaching self victimization to beat them, then what is the point in winning?

Don't become a Dem would be my advice. Join the GOP and learn the right way to govern America. Neither lefty nor libertarian nor reactionary are what the Founders wanted.

You've been saying everything the GOP is doing is wrong, so how are they right all of a sudden?

You hate others because you can't admit your hate yourself, that you can't face your own self loathing. That is a common failing of all reactionaries.

You hate inclusiveness.

So tell me, Jakie-buoy-o....

We've noticed you're the only who will talk to you....

Are you the only one who will have sex with you as well?

Don't answer that

You've been saying everything the GOP is doing is wrong, so how are they right all of a sudden?

Where have I ever said "everything the GOP is doing is wrong"?

I voted for McCain and Romney, and I voted against every reactionary in the party where I could. The reactionaries are what is wrong with the GOP.

You hate inclusiveness.

I think you have finally lost it snake. now you are calling yourself names and responding to your own posts.

proceed to your local ER for a brain scan.

You hate inclusiveness.

I think you have finally lost it snake. now you are calling yourself names and responding to your own posts. proceed to your local ER for a brain scan.

Good catch, Redfish.
Love playing with you reactionaries. Being a reactionary must result from a brain disease.

Last edited:

I voted for McCain and Romney, and I voted against every reactionary in the party where I could. The reactionaries are what is wrong with the GOP.

cite one post where you say the GOP is doing something right

just one

you always lie about how you voted for, but your posts show you clearly hate the GOP and love democrats

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You hate inclusiveness.

I think you have finally lost it snake. now you are calling yourself names and responding to your own posts. proceed to your local ER for a brain scan.

Good catch, Redfish.
Love playing with you reactionaries. Being a reactionary must result from a brain disease.

sorry, dude, but you are the reactionary. see my sig:cool:

cite one post where you say the GOP is doing something right just one you always lie about how you voted for, but your posts show you clearly hate the GOP and love democrats

You are a known liar, so show where I did not, Yurt. You hate the GOP because you are a vile reactionary, who supports the likes of Issa.

Why do you resist reaching out to immigrants?

Why do you resist reaching out to women?

Why do you not want a fairer tax code that gives the working man a break?

What is wrong with you?

You hate inclusiveness.

Good catch, Redfish.

Reactionary is tied to extreme, sickish conservatism. See my sig and look up the terms.

Dude, government has gone from 20% to 25% of our economy. If you don't do something, how would it work? I didn't take my car to the garage and this morning it didn't start, WTF! I didn't go to the grocery store, and there's no food in my refrigerator. WTF! We didn't try capitalism, why didn't capitalism create jobs. WTF!

On the other hand, as government grows, jobs shrink, which is consistent with capitalism and yet you keep demanding more government to fix the problem. Other than the dumb jokes, lame points and inability to follow a discussion or make a coherent point, I do enjoy your posts though.

That is because it is a smaller economy.
So with a smaller economy, not needing a smaller, more affordable government doesn't occur to you? BTW, it's both that the government has grown and the economy has shrunk. A critical mind would recognize that's an issue.

Where are all those jobs we were promised from supply side economics? What about all those job creators formerly known as the wealthy?

You didn't get out much in the 80s and 90s, did you rw?

I learned that supply side economics didn't work.....why haven't you?

cite one post where you say the GOP is doing something right

just one

you always lie about how you voted for, but your posts show you clearly hate the GOP and love democrats

Comrade Starkiev will only vote for those politicians who have high principles . He defines high principles in Orwellian fashion, ,ie, as willing to steal, loot and plunder in order to keep him in the style to which he has become accustomed.

Good catch, Redfish.

Reactionary is tied to extreme, sickish conservatism. See my sig and look up the terms.

read your own definition, it could be either party. but no matter, it is not applicable to today. I did the sig just to show how off base you are.

Ah, Contumacious has taken time from his required reading of Andrew Vachs.

I have posted this before, but the reactionaries and libertarians always ignore.

I have said repeatedly I have voted for Romney, and I worked very hard for him in my region and state. I supported Afghanistan, opposed Iraq. I opposed the drug prescriptions program for seniors (which affects us both, Foxfyre) and No Child Left Behind as incredibly costly programs in both cases and an unwarranted intrusion into education that was best left in the hands of the school boards and the state education agencies. I support the 2d Amendment's guarantee that I may own and bear arms. I believe that abortion best be limited to cases of incest, rape, and the health and life of the mother.

I oppose absolute abortion, I oppose neo-conservative imperialism, I oppose birtherism, I oppose trutherism, I oppose Tentherism, and I oppose any suggestion that we are individuals only and not a part of a social compact. I oppose reactionary hatred. I oppose the craziness of Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, and that ilk.

I am a mainstream Republican and have been since the day I went to school with Jack (John) Ford, the president's son. I have served the party honorably since I was my state's GOP Young Republican Chair so many years ago and all through the following years in many posts. I will continue opposing the reactionaries as I serve the best interests of the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back