Are republicans under the impression Hillary’s campaign fabricated the Dossier?

Since the RW'ers around here now appear to believe this was the crime of the century,

please tell us, for the record, what charges should be filed against HRC related to the dossier?

Be specific and back them up with CAUSE.

The charges that should be filed are against those people in the Obama Administration that knowingly used a fabricated "dossier" created by the Clinton campaign to go in front of a Federal judge in a FISA hearing and use the information that they knew was fiction to obtain warrants to bug the Trump campaign. Anyone involved in THAT...all the way up to the Attorney General and the President should be convicted of lying to a Federal officer!
Hillary is guilty of no less than 13 crimes.
Including:

• Obstruction of Justice
  • Perjury
  • Election fraud
  • Espionage
  • Criminal Conspiracy
  • Destruction and Mishandling of Classified Documents
  • Destruction Of Evidence
  • Criminal Negligence
  • Bribery
  • Blackmail
  • Accepting A Bribe
  • Pay To Play
  • Influence Peddling

I say everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Although most of us know she did all that, it's very hard to prove without hard evidence (destroyed), without witnesses (died) and without holding institutions that can investigate and prove it. Since she lost the election, many things are unraveling, and I hope the truth will come out.

Since the RW'ers around here now appear to believe this was the crime of the century,

please tell us, for the record, what charges should be filed against HRC related to the dossier?

The charges that should be filed are against those people in the Obama Administration that knowingly used a fabricated "dossier" created by the Clinton campaign to go in front of a Federal judge in a FISA hearing and use the information that they knew was fiction to obtain warrants to bug the Trump campaign. Anyone involved in THAT...all the way up to the Attorney General and the President should be convicted of lying to a Federal officer!
Hillary is guilty of no less than 13 crimes.
Including:

• Obstruction of Justice
  • Perjury
  • Election fraud
  • Espionage
  • Criminal Conspiracy
  • Destruction and Mishandling of Classified Documents
  • Destruction Of Evidence
  • Criminal Negligence
  • Bribery
  • Blackmail
  • Accepting A Bribe
  • Pay To Play
  • Influence Peddling

I say everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Although most of us know she did all that, it's very hard to prove without hard evidence (destroyed), without witnesses (died) and without holding institutions that can investigate and prove it. Since she lost the election, many things are unraveling, and I hope the truth will come out.

All of this will be unraveled eventually.

The Clinton's scandals and Harvey Weinstein's scandals are very similar. You have once powerful people who abused their power. The press want "access" and people around them want to move up. Once those powerful people out live their usefulness the people who covered for them will throw them to the wolves to either further advance or because they hate them

Collusion with Russia

The guy sending the dossier info on Trump heard from "sources" about Golden Showers. He told the research firm he had no "proof." No one has ever gotten any because working girls never talk. Or Trump had them sign the standard non disclosure agreement that everyone in his orbit is required to sign, thanks to his erratic and unreportable behavior.

Of course, I'm sure if hookers blabbed after a signed agreement, Trump would sue them for all they don't have. Give me a break. :alcoholic:

Republicans love to make wild exaggerations about Democrats. They will do anything to take attention away from Trump’s constant childish bullshit.

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist and because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

Can republicans ever be rational?
Republicans PAID for the damned thing to begin with. Then when that Republican candidate dropped out of the primary race, the oppo research people floated it to Dems in hopes they would get more business out of them. Which they did. A British ex-spy did the research. He knew contacts at the Kremlin thanks to his former job. It was oppo research. Republicans also pay for oppo research, including this one.
The Republicans twisting this all out of shape are being sadly sickly misinformed.

Not at all because this was the foundation of this so-called Russia collusion thing. Opposition research is fine, but it's not governmental investigative work. You don't launch all kinds of investigations because of what a private firm reports.

Republicans love to make wild exaggerations about Democrats. They will do anything to take attention away from Trump’s constant childish bullshit.

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist and because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

Republicans PAID for the damned thing to begin with. Then when that Republican candidate dropped out of the primary race, the oppo research people floated it to Dems in hopes they would get more business out of them. Which they did. A British ex-spy did the research. He knew contacts at the Kremlin thanks to his former job. It was oppo research. Republicans also pay for oppo research, including this one.
The Republicans twisting this all out of shape are being sadly sickly misinformed.

Not at all because this was the foundation of this so-called Russia collusion thing. Opposition research is fine, but it's not governmental investigative work. You don't launch all kinds of investigations because of what a private firm reports.
Steele sent the dossier to his buddies in US FBI and they checked it out first.

You mean the same FBI that told the US AG not to bring any charges against her?

Sorry, but I don't buy that it was legit because others in the cabal approved of it.

Sorry, but I don't buy that it was legit because others in the cabal approved of it.
Snow White Hillary is totally innocent

Snow White Hillary is totally innocent

Right, so innocent that she funneled the payments through her lawyers.

No, just payed someone to fabricate it.

Collusion with Russia

So the Clinton campaign colluded with Russia to attack Hillary Clinton and lose the election?

You do if it uncovered illegal activity.

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

I can't speak for the average Republican, but I can tell you how I personally viewed this story about Trump as an independent Canadian guy who became strongly interested in American politics over the last coupe of years.

I felt that yes, a dossier of sorts could have existed. After reading about the hotel story, I came to the conclusion that it was either entirely made up by his enemies as a "leak" but it wasn't in the dossier (which I believed could exist, simply because of Trumps high profile), or, that it was a complete fake created by a foreign security agency in an effort to help some high placed friends harm Trump. Remember this was originally sold as being information that Russia had on Trump when he was there for his Ms Universe pageant, and the argument was that Putin now had collateral. In reality, if someone had legitimate information as stated in the fake dossier, it would be Russian mob, and they would blackmail him not sat on it for so many years. The KGB wouldn't leak this, no benefit.

On another forum before the election when this first became news, I went on to claim that it made absolutely NO sense for Putin or any other government to leak something like this against Trump before the election. What would he gain from this? It would be useless to him at this point, and considering what Trump had already stared down in the campaign, would Putin think that suddenly Trump IF he won Office and would be the most powerful man in the Free World, that it would influence him now? It would be useless, and frankly dangerous to poke Trump after he won the presidency. He would know about such "intel" (an insult to real intelligence) on Trump, but he would never ever bring it up. It provided no benefit to him. Trump would then be untouchable anyways, he already would have won.

Putin is a former KGB agent, he's not going to make miscalculations in such a straight forward situation. The whole hotel story sounded so absurd that it was laughable to me. No wonder these people can't win an election when they paid upwards of $9M+ for this information. I mean really. Can you imagine someone getting their hands on this and thinking "alright, we got this guy now!!"? After the Hollywood Access bs, the constant attacks by celebrities and whatnot? I would have asked for my money back. No one was going to decide to not vote for Trump because of some fable being tossed around. So many were bought and used, none of them effective against Trump.

One final point. This story among many in the general election really caused more harm to the reputation of the media than any other story. When they wonder why their reputation and trust factor is so low, they have to look in the mirror. Their ability to influence and control the narrative became quite degraded after this story.
Hillary gave them Uranium for $$$$ to Clinton Foundation. Podesta’s fucking worm of a brother done business with Russians too. Evidence of who dealt with Russia clear to me.

Very sensible of them. After all, in the previous 20 years before the sale was completed, Russia sold the US 500 tons of highly enriched uranium from their decommissioned nuclear weapons and old Vlad wanted to get some of it back in raw form I guess. You guys really nailed them Clinton's this time........</sarcasm>

But I guess it does give Vlad a motive for hating Hillary, after she scammed him for hundreds of millions on those uranium mines that can't export uranium without a license. No wonder he colluded with Trump with such zeal.
Quid pro quo for $$$ to Clinton Foundation. If your dumb enough to think the Clinton’s would not do the sleaziest thing to get elected then you are a fool.

You do if it uncovered illegal activity.

If it uncovered any illegal activity, where is it? The FBI is supposed to be the world leader in investigations, and now they are taking tips from foreigners? Given the length of time and no charges or implications as of yet, I would say it wasn't all that reliable of information. I would say it was a phony excuse to start an investigation of something that was never there.

Forum List

Back