Are republicans under the impression Hillary’s campaign fabricated the Dossier?

These simple assholes have the same excuse about this kind of shit...this is literally from the comments section of the WASHINGTON POST article. :badgrin:

"Nothing much to see here. Mother Jones reported the Dem payments with their first story months ago; this has never been a secret. "

giphy.webp

It was known before the election that both Republicans and Democrats were involved with the dossier. This story is old news.

The fact that the Clinton Campaign and the DNC denied paying for it and now have been caught in their lies, I think your pronouncement of it being "old news" is premature and making you look less intelligent than usual.

Republicans love to make wild exaggerations about Democrats. They will do anything to take attention away from Trump’s constant childish bullshit.

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist and because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

Can republicans ever be rational?
Of course the dossier was fabricated. If Crooked Hillary used sleaze against Sanders, what makes you think she wouldn't against Trump??
There is zero evidence Hillary helped CREATE it. She just wanted her hands on it. Quit being dumb about this.

So you admit collusion between Hillary and a foreign operative..

Check

Except as usual Hillary knows nothing.

Republicans love to make wild exaggerations about Democrats. They will do anything to take attention away from Trump’s constant childish bullshit.

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist and because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

They paid to have dirt dug up, that immediately brings any paid informant under suspicion. This was never meant to ever get this far, Trump was not supposed to be elected. It's a complete fabrication until someone shows some proof. Its already been proven Trumps lawyer was never in the country where Steel claimed him to be. Thats a fact. You can look at his passport. Steel wanted money and figured what the hell, Hillary is going to be president anyway, you know thats what happened.
The whole pissing on the bed thing is a democrat wet dream, the lithium deficent Trum haters. The dossier posts no facts that can be followed up on because it was never meant to be followed up on. This was all election time BS that somehow ended up in the hands of the FBI as factual and became fuel for hyped up democratic senators and John Mccain. Is that enough rational for you?

Don't forget, the entire 'investigation' being conducted by Mueller into Russian collusion was started by this fake dossier. Makes Bob Mueller's investigation into a fraud.

And it makes you wonder how much that cost the US taxpayers so far; you know, because Democrats are always so concerned about that.

It was known before the election that both Republicans and Democrats were involved with the dossier. This story is old news.

The fact that the Clinton Campaign and the DNC denied paying for it and now have been caught in their lies, I think your pronouncement of it being "old news" is premature and making you look less intelligent than usual.
How many times do the Clintons have to be caught lying before they are crossed off completely???

Clinton lies:
  • I never had sex with that woman
  • My server was wiped...you mean with a cloth???
  • All of the emails I deleted were about Yoga and Baby Showers
  • I only talked about my grandkids on that tarmac
  • Benghazi was about a disgusting video
  • Sandy Berger is just sloppy and didn't want to stuff those documents in his socks
  • Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
  • • She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp)

• • She didn't know about the FALN pardons.
    • She didn't know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton granted.
    • Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
    • She didn't know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
    • She didn't know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
    • She opposed NAFTA at the time.
    • She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
    • She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
    • She played a role in the '90s economic recovery.
    • The billing records showed up on their own.
    • She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
    • She was always a Yankees fan.
    • She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
    • She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).

No, they lie as readily as Trump does.

There never was a dossier. The clintons illegally paid and didn't disclose while Fusion and Steele filed false documents. Oh, and they just happened to land in the fbis lap so O started investigating trump so the clintons illegal activity would be overlooked. Comey knew about this and shied away, backpedaling in order to keep any harmful stuff from hillary. The evidence was so overwhelming that he had to come out to say that she was still under investigation last year but then told everyone that what she did was criminal but it was all in good fun. No charges. Trump knew comey's deceitful ways and fired him. Disgruntled comey cried and in comes mueller to try to shove the clinton sewer further under the rug. Meanwhile, mueller was trying to dig deeper to cover up his own cemetary from the illegal uranium sales under the O admin.

Of course trump cultists cannot be rational. They would not be supporting Crazy Donnie, much less have voted for him if they were.

They are wildly thrashing about in their crazy mindless stupor, desperately grasping for anyone to blame and deflect.
You mean “The President of the United States of America the honorable Donald J. Trump” don’t you?

Yeah, the honor less "President Grab-Ass". The "Groper in Chief". The so-called President.

Thousands of pets, in New Jersey no less, were found to have taken big fat dumps in the exact likeness of Trump the day after the election. It's true! I saw it on the Television. Shit stains of the Don were everywhere in Jersey City. Orange hair and all. They were huuuuge dumps too.

It is amusing that you pay so much attention to, and think so much about trumps hair, his snits, his shenanigans, but could care less about obvious official corruption in the federal government. I guess what they say is true, so long as they are your criminals, you don't care.

It's true. I care more about cat and dog shit than I do for Donnie Dangerously.

Don't you have to have been convicted of a crime to truly be a criminal, our do you think the court of public opinion is good enough?

And real crimes were committed by your oh so polite corruptocrats. I'll take a rude, crude, semi honest person, over a slick piece of shit criminal any day of the week.

Some one help me out here, so I guess collusion is now off the table to try to impeach Trump for...the democrats would be laughed out of the house..

It didn't exist really. Someone made the accusations up. No one was mislead someone knowingly made it up. So in that context the dossier didn't exist.

It has been the Democrats trying to take attention off their possibly criminal acts, by hiring a special prosecutor to "investigate Russian interference". The Democrats and any Republicans responsible for the hiring of the special prosecutor should be thrown in jail for the waste of money.
It didn't exist really. Someone made the accusations up. No one was mislead someone knowingly made it up. So in that context the dossier didn't exist.
Except for the fact that a good portion of the dossier actually happened well after it's creation.

So the guy who wrote the fact report is Nostradamus?

Since the RW'ers around here now appear to believe this was the crime of the century,

please tell us, for the record, what charges should be filed against HRC related to the dossier?

Be specific and back them up with CAUSE.

Pot calling the kettle black.....again.

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

I can't speak for the average Republican, but I can tell you how I personally viewed this story about Trump as an independent Canadian guy who became strongly interested in American politics over the last coupe of years.

I felt that yes, a dossier of sorts could have existed. After reading about the hotel story, I came to the conclusion that it was either entirely made up by his enemies as a "leak" but it wasn't in the dossier (which I believed could exist, simply because of Trumps high profile), or, that it was a complete fake created by a foreign security agency in an effort to help some high placed friends harm Trump. Remember this was originally sold as being information that Russia had on Trump when he was there for his Ms Universe pageant, and the argument was that Putin now had collateral. In reality, if someone had legitimate information as stated in the fake dossier, it would be Russian mob, and they would blackmail him not sat on it for so many years. The KGB wouldn't leak this, no benefit.

On another forum before the election when this first became news, I went on to claim that it made absolutely NO sense for Putin or any other government to leak something like this against Trump before the election. What would he gain from this? It would be useless to him at this point, and considering what Trump had already stared down in the campaign, would Putin think that suddenly Trump IF he won Office and would be the most powerful man in the Free World, that it would influence him now? It would be useless, and frankly dangerous to poke Trump after he won the presidency. He would know about such "intel" (an insult to real intelligence) on Trump, but he would never ever bring it up. It provided no benefit to him. Trump would then be untouchable anyways, he already would have won.

Putin is a former KGB agent, he's not going to make miscalculations in such a straight forward situation. The whole hotel story sounded so absurd that it was laughable to me. No wonder these people can't win an election when they paid upwards of $9M+ for this information. I mean really. Can you imagine someone getting their hands on this and thinking "alright, we got this guy now!!"? After the Hollywood Access bs, the constant attacks by celebrities and whatnot? I would have asked for my money back. No one was going to decide to not vote for Trump because of some fable being tossed around. So many were bought and used, none of them effective against Trump.

One final point. This story among many in the general election really caused more harm to the reputation of the media than any other story. When they wonder why their reputation and trust factor is so low, they have to look in the mirror. Their ability to influence and control the narrative became quite degraded after this story.
Hillary gave them Uranium for $$$$ to Clinton Foundation. Podesta’s fucking worm of a brother done business with Russians too. Evidence of who dealt with Russia clear to me.
so...you are saying that the Russians HAVE the uranium? :rofl:

Since the RW'ers around here now appear to believe this was the crime of the century,

please tell us, for the record, what charges should be filed against HRC related to the dossier?

I don't know who called it the crime of the century, but what it is is your typical leftist corrupt politics that voters are getting sick of; in fact so sick of it, that Trump became our President.

Every time Democrats get away with shit like this it only angers more people, and that's exactly what we Republicans want.

"We can't get rid of liberals. That would be a huge mistake. We need to keep a couple around to remind people of what we don't want our government to look like."
Rush Limbaugh

I don't know who called it the crime of the century, but what it is is your typical leftist corrupt politics that voters are getting sick of; in fact so sick of it, that Trump became our President.

Every time Democrats get away with shit like this it only angers more people, and that's exactly what we Republicans want.

"We can't get rid of liberals. That would be a huge mistake. We need to keep a couple around to remind people of what we don't want our government to look like."
Rush Limbaugh

So what's the corruption? What's the crime?

So, 90 minutes to think about it, and none of faux-scandal mongers can come up with a single law broken?

50 threads about this 'scandal' and no there there?????

lol, big surprise.

No, they lie as readily as Trump does.
Yeah......but apparently the media lies more than everyone......except Hillary and Obama.
Yesterday I heard Fox repeating the lie that Trump asked the Russians to spy on Hillary.
Their evidence?
A campaign speech where Trump joked that the Russians probably have Hillary's missing emails.
And he asked if they would return them.
That is a blatant lie by the media, but a lie that every journalist repeats with a straight face.
As with everything about this Russian Collusion story, over 90% of it is a total fabrication by Hillary, Obama, and our corrupt media.

Rush Limbaugh

So what's the corruption? What's the crime?

I guess we'll find out since this is only the beginning and more investigative work needs to be done. After all, only a years gone by and not one hint of evidence Trump had anything to do with Russia, so give it some time.

FOX NEWS FIRST: Ex-FBI informant cleared to testify about Obama-era uranium Russia deal; Law broken in Clinton, DNC funding of Trump dossier

Forum List

Back