Are republicans under the impression Hillary’s campaign fabricated the Dossier?

Republicans love to make wild exaggerations about Democrats. They will do anything to take attention away from Trump’s constant childish bullshit.

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist and because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

Can republicans ever be rational?
Of course trump cultists cannot be rational. They would not be supporting Crazy Donnie, much less have voted for him if they were.

They are wildly thrashing about in their crazy mindless stupor, desperately grasping for anyone to blame and deflect.

Republicans love to make wild exaggerations about Democrats. They will do anything to take attention away from Trump’s constant childish bullshit.

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist and because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

Of course trump cultists cannot be rational. They would not be supporting Crazy Donnie, much less have voted for him if they were.

They are wildly thrashing about in their crazy mindless stupor, desperately grasping for anyone to blame and deflect.
You mean “The President of the United States of America the honorable Donald J. Trump” don’t you?

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

I can't speak for the average Republican, but I can tell you how I personally viewed this story about Trump as an independent Canadian guy who became strongly interested in American politics over the last coupe of years.

I felt that yes, a dossier of sorts could have existed. After reading about the hotel story, I came to the conclusion that it was either entirely made up by his enemies as a "leak" but it wasn't in the dossier (which I believed could exist, simply because of Trumps high profile), or, that it was a complete fake created by a foreign security agency in an effort to help some high placed friends harm Trump. Remember this was originally sold as being information that Russia had on Trump when he was there for his Ms Universe pageant, and the argument was that Putin now had collateral. In reality, if someone had legitimate information as stated in the fake dossier, it would be Russian mob, and they would blackmail him not sat on it for so many years. The KGB wouldn't leak this, no benefit.

On another forum before the election when this first became news, I went on to claim that it made absolutely NO sense for Putin or any other government to leak something like this against Trump before the election. What would he gain from this? It would be useless to him at this point, and considering what Trump had already stared down in the campaign, would Putin think that suddenly Trump IF he won Office and would be the most powerful man in the Free World, that it would influence him now? It would be useless, and frankly dangerous to poke Trump after he won the presidency. He would know about such "intel" (an insult to real intelligence) on Trump, but he would never ever bring it up. It provided no benefit to him. Trump would then be untouchable anyways, he already would have won.

Putin is a former KGB agent, he's not going to make miscalculations in such a straight forward situation. The whole hotel story sounded so absurd that it was laughable to me. No wonder these people can't win an election when they paid upwards of $9M+ for this information. I mean really. Can you imagine someone getting their hands on this and thinking "alright, we got this guy now!!"? After the Hollywood Access bs, the constant attacks by celebrities and whatnot? I would have asked for my money back. No one was going to decide to not vote for Trump because of some fable being tossed around. So many were bought and used, none of them effective against Trump.

One final point. This story among many in the general election really caused more harm to the reputation of the media than any other story. When they wonder why their reputation and trust factor is so low, they have to look in the mirror. Their ability to influence and control the narrative became quite degraded after this story.
Hillary gave them Uranium for $$$$ to Clinton Foundation. Podesta’s fucking worm of a brother done business with Russians too. Evidence of who dealt with Russia clear to me.

Very sensible of them. After all, in the previous 20 years before the sale was completed, Russia sold the US 500 tons of highly enriched uranium from their decommissioned nuclear weapons and old Vlad wanted to get some of it back in raw form I guess. You guys really nailed them Clinton's this time........</sarcasm>

But I guess it does give Vlad a motive for hating Hillary, after she scammed him for hundreds of millions on those uranium mines that can't export uranium without a license. No wonder he colluded with Trump with such zeal.

Of course the dossier was fabricated. If Crooked Hillary used sleaze against Sanders, what makes you think she wouldn't against Trump??
There is zero evidence Hillary helped CREATE it. She just wanted her hands on it. Quit being dumb about this.

No one has said she created it. The only thing i have heard her accused of is funding it. Either way, it is collusion. And once again for the stupid ones among you, collusion ain't illegal. What IS illegal was the obummer admin using a fake document to obtain FISA warrants.

Republicans (or anyone else) are not under the impression of anything.

IT IS A MOTHERFUCKING FACT, that Hillary's campaign lawyer paid money to Russian spies to make up a bullshit dossier about Trump.

Game. Set. Match

Hillary is an evil scumbag murderer that deserves to be tortured to unconsciousness 40 times a day for 20 fucking years

Are republicans under the impression Hillary’s campaign fabricated the Dossier?

They could very easily be. There's no limit to the nature and extent of things Republicans can conjure in their minds and, in turn, conceive it as reality.

See first, the dossier did not exist according to republicans. Now it does exist

I don't recall whether Republicans made or cottoned to such a claim, but if they did, that they did is merely illustrative of the wanton depravity suffusing the GOP and of which Sen. Flake yesterday spoke.

At the end of the day, to the extent the material assertions and inferences in the "dossier" are, respectively, true and sound, it really doesn't matter who paid to produce it. Who uncovers any given truth, including any in the "dossier" is irrelevant; what matters is that the truth be revealed.

Hillary is a liar, it appears she colluded with foreigners to interfere in our presidential election. Will the Democratic party demand an independent counsel investigate her?
You’re full of shit and we all know it. You have no proof of that whatsoever

Actually we do. We understand that that shatters your BS view of the world, but that's your issue. Not ours.

lol...you would be best advised to leave the "it only looks like criminal behavior" excuses to the professionals/clintons...they are far more experienced and adept at handling them.

See first, the dossier didnt exist according to republicans. Now it does exist because it’s been reported that Hillary’s campaign paid for the dossier, they automatically pretend that means her campaign created it themselves. For the record, I don’t doubt the story. I just know what the actual details are.

I can't speak for the average Republican, but I can tell you how I personally viewed this story about Trump as an independent Canadian guy who became strongly interested in American politics over the last coupe of years.

I felt that yes, a dossier of sorts could have existed. After reading about the hotel story, I came to the conclusion that it was either entirely made up by his enemies as a "leak" but it wasn't in the dossier (which I believed could exist, simply because of Trumps high profile), or, that it was a complete fake created by a foreign security agency in an effort to help some high placed friends harm Trump. Remember this was originally sold as being information that Russia had on Trump when he was there for his Ms Universe pageant, and the argument was that Putin now had collateral. In reality, if someone had legitimate information as stated in the fake dossier, it would be Russian mob, and they would blackmail him not sat on it for so many years. The KGB wouldn't leak this, no benefit.

On another forum before the election when this first became news, I went on to claim that it made absolutely NO sense for Putin or any other government to leak something like this against Trump before the election. What would he gain from this? It would be useless to him at this point, and considering what Trump had already stared down in the campaign, would Putin think that suddenly Trump IF he won Office and would be the most powerful man in the Free World, that it would influence him now? It would be useless, and frankly dangerous to poke Trump after he won the presidency. He would know about such "intel" (an insult to real intelligence) on Trump, but he would never ever bring it up. It provided no benefit to him. Trump would then be untouchable anyways, he already would have won.

Putin is a former KGB agent, he's not going to make miscalculations in such a straight forward situation. The whole hotel story sounded so absurd that it was laughable to me. No wonder these people can't win an election when they paid upwards of $9M+ for this information. I mean really. Can you imagine someone getting their hands on this and thinking "alright, we got this guy now!!"? After the Hollywood Access bs, the constant attacks by celebrities and whatnot? I would have asked for my money back. No one was going to decide to not vote for Trump because of some fable being tossed around. So many were bought and used, none of them effective against Trump.

One final point. This story among many in the general election really caused more harm to the reputation of the media than any other story. When they wonder why their reputation and trust factor is so low, they have to look in the mirror. Their ability to influence and control the narrative became quite degraded after this story.
Hillary gave them Uranium for $$$$ to Clinton Foundation. Podesta’s fucking worm of a brother done business with Russians too. Evidence of who dealt with Russia clear to me.

Very sensible of them. After all, in the previous 20 years before the sale was completed, Russia sold the US 500 tons of highly enriched uranium from their decommissioned nuclear weapons and old Vlad wanted to get some of it back in raw form I guess. You guys really nailed them Clinton's this time........</sarcasm>

But I guess it does give Vlad a motive for hating Hillary, after she scammed him for hundreds of millions on those uranium mines that can't export uranium without a license. No wonder he colluded with Trump with such zeal.

Yet uranium is being exported without a license....go figure.

You mean “The President of the United States of America the honorable Donald J. Trump” don’t you?

Yeah, the honor less "President Grab-Ass". The "Groper in Chief". The so-called President.

Thousands of pets, in New Jersey no less, were found to have taken big fat dumps in the exact likeness of Trump the day after the election. It's true! I saw it on the Television. Shit stains of the Don were everywhere in Jersey City. Orange hair and all. They were huuuuge dumps too.

Of course the dossier was fabricated. If Crooked Hillary used sleaze against Sanders, what makes you think she wouldn't against Trump??
There is zero evidence Hillary helped CREATE it. She just wanted her hands on it. Quit being dumb about this.

No one has said she created it. The only thing i have heard her accused of is funding it. Either way, it is collusion. And once again for the stupid ones among you, collusion ain't illegal. What IS illegal was the obummer admin using a fake document to obtain FISA warrants.
Don't forget, the entire 'investigation' being conducted by Mueller into Russian collusion was started by this fake dossier. Makes Bob Mueller's investigation into a fraud.

Yeah, the honor less "President Grab-Ass". The "Groper in Chief". The so-called President.

Thousands of pets, in New Jersey no less, were found to have taken big fat dumps in the exact likeness of Trump the day after the election. It's true! I saw it on the Television. Shit stains of the Don were everywhere in Jersey City. Orange hair and all. They were huuuuge dumps too.

It is amusing that you pay so much attention to, and think so much about trumps hair, his snits, his shenanigans, but could care less about obvious official corruption in the federal government. I guess what they say is true, so long as they are your criminals, you don't care.

Yeah, that link you provided says it all!

It says more than the bullshit you've been peddling.

Do you have a citation, this could mean even more russian sanctions, and not just the crippling Magnitsky Act, A U.S. Law Named After A Russian Lawyer,

Sooo sorry, Facebook didn't tell you the news

It is amusing that you pay so much attention to, and think so much about trumps hair, his snits, his shenanigans, but could care less about obvious official corruption in the federal government. I guess what they say is true, so long as they are your criminals, you don't care.

It's true. I care more about cat and dog shit than I do for Donnie Dangerously.

Don't you have to have been convicted of a crime to truly be a criminal, our do you think the court of public opinion is good enough?

Funny how the "investigation" found nothing until the British "agent" was hired after Hillary's campaign and the DNC began paying for things.

Isn't that exactly what Donald Trump Jr. said?

OP, do your research.

1)The Clinton campaign and the DNC hired Marc E. Elias to find dirt on Trump/Russia collusion.
2)Marc E. Elian retained Fusion GPS.
3)Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community.
4)Christopher Steele created the dossier

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

Forum List

Back