Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes. 11:35 a.m. they had him trapped in rooms.
12:50 breech.

1 hour and 15 minutes

YES. They were COWARDS.
I am not saying that the police on scene didn’t screw the pooch on this one, but, there were assumptions made that in hindsight were wrong, and because of that they thought they were following procedure

I am not saying that the police on scene didn’t screw the pooch on this one, but, there were assumptions made that in hindsight were wrong, and because of that they thought they were following procedure
FUCK PROCEDURE................Kids are dying right in front of you..........Toss the badge and engage...............

No EXCUSES...........yesterday before I knew it all I was tending their way...........not anymore after more came out.

FUCK PROCEDURE................Kids are dying right in front of you..........Toss the badge and engage...............

No EXCUSES...........yesterday before I knew it all I was tending their way...........not anymore after more came out.
I understand the anger, I feel it myself...

I know quite a few cops, one is my neighbor two doors down.

The wrong call was made by the commander on scene...We don't know all of the particulars yet, but right now I agree it doesn't look good.

I understand the anger, I feel it myself...

I know quite a few cops, one is my neighbor two doors down.

The wrong call was made by the commander on scene...We don't know all of the particulars yet, but right now I agree it doesn't look good.
I'd imagine your neighbors would have went in...............

I couldn't live with myself knowing kids were dying and I did nothing..............I would have went in with a fucking pocket knife if I had to.

This country is done is this is the NEW AMERICA..............I now understand that the shooter was in there long enough for parents to be there and got arrested and held back from wanting to go in themselves to stop the shooting.

No defending it as the details come out.

The weapons he bought were expensive. Not what you afford on a min wage, temp job.

Simple math dude.
In 2021 the minimum wage in TX was $7.25, assuming he worked 30 hrs a week and that is considered pt and worked an average of 40 weeks out of the year he would have made $8700. Let's say he only average 25 hours a week and ended with 40 weeks at end of year then he made $7250 for the year. If he spent nothing and lived off his grandparents he did have enough money to purchase his weapons. But that was only one year and if he worked more than an average of 40 weeks over a 2 year period he would have had much more.

The 7.25 week minimum in Tx in 2021 could have been more since every where there was a worker shortage.

In 2021 the minimum wage in TX was $7.25, assuming he worked 30 hrs a week and that is considered pt and worked an average of 40 weeks out of the year he would have made $8700. Let's say he only average 25 hours a week and ended with 40 weeks at end of year then he made $7250 for the year. If he spent nothing and lived off his grandparents he did have enough money to purchase his weapons. But that was only one year and if he worked more than an average of 40 weeks over a 2 year period he would have had much more.

The 7.25 week minimum in Tx in 2021 could have been more since every where there was a worker shortage.
And now it's 15 plus an hour and every thing is costing way more........And it costs more where the higher wages are...........Changed nothing.

You morons got what you wanted and screwed the whole country with it.

And now it's 15 plus an hour and every thing is costing way more........And it costs more where the higher wages are...........Changed nothing.

You morons got what you wanted and screwed the whole country with it.
WTF are you derailing the thread? Did I make a mistake and post in the wrong thread about the cops not going in?

I'd imagine your neighbors would have went in...............

I couldn't live with myself knowing kids were dying and I did nothing..............I would have went in with a fucking pocket knife if I had to.

This country is done is this is the NEW AMERICA..............I now understand that the shooter was in there long enough for parents to be there and got arrested and held back from wanting to go in themselves to stop the shooting.

No defending it as the details come out.
I know, just horrible...And you, I, and my neighbor Mike, a Pickens County Deputy Sherriff would have absolutely ran toward the fire...

Some real study of the mistakes made in this are going to have to be looked at, and heads roll...

I know, just horrible...And you, I, and my neighbor Mike, a Pickens County Deputy Sherriff would have absolutely ran toward the fire...

Some real study of the mistakes made in this are going to have to be looked at, and heads roll...
I completely agree..............When this began I was it's not their fault............because usually it's not...........but this time.........It's enough to call them Cowards.

Dont say “the cops” as if everyone was wrong

There is a commander who will have to answer for his decision not to go in immediately

Dont say “the cops” as if everyone was wrong

There is a commander who will have to answer for his decision not to go in immediately
In the military...........it was called an unlawful order...........children are dying...............FUCK YOU SIR..............

your fired..............fuck you sir.............

and go do what you have to do........

In the military...........it was called an unlawful order...........children are dying...............FUCK YOU SIR..............

your fired..............fuck you sir.............

and go do what you have to do........
It was not an unlawful order

But certainly the wrong decision and the commander will have to answer for it

Last edited:
It was not an unlawful order

But certainly the wrong decision and the commander will have to answer for his decision
BS. You would have had to shoot me to stop me from going in if I knew that guy was killing kids as we speak.

UNLAWFUL ORDER..............Fire me............try me............SHOOT ME.........I'm going in bitch........

1 hour and 15 minutes............a tactical team a half hour while a little girl got her dead teachers phone and pleaded for help on 911.

That is UTTER BS.............

BS. You would have had to shoot me to stop me from going in if I knew that guy was killing kids as we speak.

UNLAWFUL ORDER..............Fire me............try me............SHOOT ME.........I'm going in bitch........

1 hour and 15 minutes............a tactical team a half hour while a little girl got her dead teachers phone and pleaded for help on 911.

That is UTTER BS.............
The decision was indefensible

But if your head is exploding now wait till the police commander who made the decision is allowed to retire with full benefits

Which I suspect is what will happen

He will just step down from his position and move on

The decision was indefensible

But if your head is exploding now wait till the police commander who made the decision is allowed to retire with full benefits

Which I suspect is what will happen

He will just step down from his position and move on
I have no doubts anymore on how they will white wash that pathetic loser over this...........

The truck was his grandmother's, he stole it after he shot her.... And from what I've read, he worked part time at Wendys....
Still doesn't explain how he bought the guns and the tactical gear he used in the attack.
Nobody working at Wendy's could afford two ARs worth $4000.00 and vests that cost over $2000.00....not to mention the ammo that cost over $500.00.

Forum List

Back