Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not according to their convictions. Why don't you join us all back here in reality snowflake. I know how so many of you enjoy the safe spaces of these fantasy worlds you've created in your minds to escape uncomfortable truths but I promise you, it'll be okay.
You mean not according to the indictments

They have not been convicted yet

😂

There's no false flag conspiracy going on snowflake. Why is it so many of you clowns can't handle simple reality?

I'm not calling it a false flag you ignorant clod. Those kids were killed. The fucker that did it had help.

I want to know who. We know the cops knew who he was. Why? In every one of these cases the monsters slip through the cracks.

Why are they allowed to?

He was a drop out.

If that was a year or two ago, he had plenty of time.

I'm not saying that's how he paid for them, just saying working part time, living free at grandma's, he could have....

We need to find out, I agree.

That is a LOT of money for someone who works part time at Wendy's.

These are very strange times. I wonder about a lot of things

I'm not calling it a false flag you ignorant clod. Those kids were killed. The fucker that did it had help.
Where's your evidence of this?
I want to know who.
I want to know how you know he had help.
We know the cops knew who he was. Why? In every one of these cases the monsters slip through the cracks.

Why are they allowed to?
Because our society doesn't take verbal threats or threats made over social media seriously. Conservatives are largely against laws that would see people who make those sorts of threats lose the ability to purchase or own firearms.

Where's your evidence of this?

I want to know how you know he had help.

Because our society doesn't take verbal threats or threats made over social media seriously. Conservatives are largely against laws that would see people who make those sorts of threats lose the ability to purchase or own firearms.

The weapons he bought were expensive. Not what you afford on a min wage, temp job.

Simple math dude.

1653738225012.png

The weapons he bought were expensive. Not what you afford on a min wage, temp job.

Simple math dude.
You have no idea how many hours he worked, how much he got paid for those hours, what his monthly expenses were, or how much the guns he purchased cost him. Basically you know none of the variables of the math problem who's answer you're claiming to have. That math is simple you mental midget. 😄

You have no idea how many hours he worked, how much he got paid for those hours, what his monthly expenses were, or how much the guns he purchased cost him. Basically you know none of the variables of the math problem who's answer you're claiming to have. That math is simple you mental midget. 😄

I know more than you do however. You seem to be quite the simpleton. The fact is if he spent his money on nothing but the weapons he would have needed at least thre years to save up.

That is using average hours of work for a temp.

He wasn't full time, dood.

In Parkland an officer's lack of courage failed the children.

In Columbine it was the lack of training of the police officers that failed the children.

In Texas it looks like that every officer that showed up had the courage to do the right thing and maybe the right training but the leadership on scene failed the children.

I know more than you do however. You seem to be quite the simpleton. The fact is if he spent his money on nothing but the weapons he would have needed at least thre years to save up.

That is using average hours of work for a temp.

He wasn't full time, dood.
Show your work clown. Tell me how much he earned an hour, how many hours he worked and how much the weapons cost. The fact is you can't tell me any of these and yet you want me to believe you know something more than you do.

More and more I am thinking these creatures are being allowed to wreak their havoc. So, not a false flag, but the authorities are doing nothing to prevent the attacks.
Simply not true…We only ever hear of the random nuts that get through….This isn’t Minority Report.

Forum List

Back