Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course cops are cowards. Better to be judged by 9 than carried out by six is a common refrain heard from law enforcement, typically when it comes to spending even a fraction of a second risking their lives to determine whether or not a suspect (who is afforded the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law) is armed with a gun or a cell phone. Then of course the Conservatives on the Supreme Court ruled that police officers have no duty to risk their lives on behalf of citizens. So while conservatives might throw these cops under the bus, what they won't do is argue there should be a change in laws affirming that cops do have to risk their lives to save the innocent from an active shooter because it might weaken the defense of law enforcement when they murder unarmed suspects. Basically racist whites care more about cops getting to execute black people than they do about forcing cops to do their jobs even when their own children are in danger.

Ask yourself how a mentally unstable unemployed teen was able to get ahold of weapons and equipment that would be difficult even for me to get ahold of, and a $70,000 Ford F150.
The truck was his grandmother's, he stole it after he shot her.... And from what I've read, he worked part time at Wendys....

The truck was his grandmother's, he stole it after he shot her.... And from what I've read, he worked part time at Wendys....

Part time at Wendy's doesn't buy the type of weaponry he had.

Guns aren't that expensive. How do you think a population of mostly poor white trash types have managed to stockpile them?

Good ones are. So nice to see your bigotry flow freely.

The medics gave him a sedative and he reacted badly

Why did he struggle with the police?

We have covered this endlessly. Because they were violating his civil rights which is why they are now being prosecuted. But as I said, you know all of this.

Oh, so you are saying a PERSON has to pull the trigger.

They don't just randomly kill people.

Good to know.
I'm a gun owner you moron. Tell me, what are some of the "good ones"? The first gun I bought was a 1911 and it cost me all of 450. To put that in perspective my PS5 cost 500.

I'm a gun owner you moron. Tell me, what are some of the "good ones"? The first gun I bought was a 1911 and it cost me all of 450.

Good for you. My last 1911 was made in 1914 and cost 10,000. I just spent 6500 on a model 1873 that was made in 1875.

My cheapest gun cost me about 400 bucks. I buy quality, clearly you don't.

Good for you. My last 1911 was made in 1914 and cost 10,000. I just spent 6500 on a model 1873 that was made in 1875.

My cheapest gun cost me about 400 bucks. I buy quality, clearly you don't.
No, you're just gun fetishist cosplayer who buys guns like they're art. My 450 1911 fires just the same as your 10,000 one.

Part time at Wendy's doesn't buy the type of weaponry he had.
He could, if living for free at grand mom's....? I worked part-time while in high school and saved a couple of thousand a year, and minimum wage was only about $3 or even less an hour back then!!

But, let's find out! We need to know how he paid for them! I heard he bought them from an online dealer and had them shipped to the local gun shop to pick up the order.... (my hubby buys his guns that way). If that's the case, then it seems, he would have used a credit card???? Did he have a credit card? Did he use grandma's credit card?

Grandma can't be that poor, to own a truck like that....?

He could, if living for free at grand mom's....? I worked part-time while in high school and saved a couple of thousand a year, and minimum wage was only about $3 or even less an hour back then!!

But, let's find out! We need to know how he paid for them! I heard he bought them from an online dealer and had them shipped to the local gun shop to pick up the order.... (my hubby buys his guns that way). If that's the case, then it seems, he would have used a credit card???? Did he have a credit card? Did he use grandma's credit card?

Grandma can't be that poor, to own a truck like that....?

This scumbag was 18. He didn't have two years of saving. Where did he get the money?

There is more to the story.

We have covered this endlessly. Because they were violating his civil rights which is why they are now being prosecuted. But as I said, you know all of this.
The cops were doing their job

This scumbag was 18. He didn't have two years of saving. Where did he get the money?

There is more to the story.
He was a drop out.

If that was a year or two ago, he had plenty of time.

I'm not saying that's how he paid for them, just saying working part time, living free at grandma's, he could have....

We need to find out, I agree.

He was a drop out.

If that was a year or two ago, he had plenty of time.

I'm not saying that's how he paid for them, just saying working part time, living free at grandma's, he could have....

We need to find out, I agree.

Too many of these monsters are being helped by someone. I want to know who.

The cops were doing their job
Not according to their convictions. Why don't you join us all back here in reality snowflake. I know how so many of you enjoy the safe spaces of these fantasy worlds you've created in your minds to escape uncomfortable truths but I promise you, it'll be okay.

Forum List

Back