Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your online bravery is noted with the appropriate level of consideration by me. Regardless, buckle up because an assault weapons ban proposal is on its way. Nothing you can do.
No online bravery necessary to tell you I have no problem shooting you center mass the second you place one foot on my step. And as that ban goes the supreme Court ruled weapons in common use are protected by the second amendment. I don't foresee an ban happening.

Blue cities are safer than red states statistically speaking. You are safer in NYC than Louisiana. You are safer in Chicago than Louisiana.
I see what you did. You used apples to describe an orange. Louisiana is a red state but the trouble spot is that big blue spect called New Orleans. Now do the comparison democrat city

NO.

They are just small-town boys who thought that it would be easy to get a job as a cop in a small town, where nothing much happens.

And nothing really serious.

They were, like many small-town cops, basically untrained in actual crime suppression.

In most cases, small-town cops go for years without any problems and then retire with a (usually small) pension and a nice dinner thanking them for their service to the community.

Despite this tragedy, policing in small towns will continue on as it as for centuries.

No online bravery necessary to tell you I have no problem shooting you center mass the second you place one foot on my step. And as that ban goes the supreme Court ruled weapons in common use are protected by the second amendment. I don't foresee an ban happening.
We need a bill that takes guns away from people who make online and real life threats like this assclown here. That's actually something I can see us getting done.

As the REAL facts are slowly trickling out we now know the cops left that nut in the classroom with those kids for an hour before going in. That is just unacceptable cowardly acting/policy imo. No wonder those parents were screaming at the cops.

If you're a cop you signed up to SERVE AND PROTECT so do your fucking job. There is no policy or possible excuse for leaving a lunatic child with a gun in a classroom for an hour.
I’m NOT a COP

ARE YOU?

Why would I walk into your dump of a place with Chuck Norris posters everywhere? My crib is likely 3.3X’s nicer if you are an American homeowner. Unlikely.

Common… assault rifles. I guess we’ll see but legislation is coming and it will be close.

Why would I walk into your dump of a place with Chuck Norris posters everywhere? My crib is likely 3.3X’s nicer if you are an American homeowner. Unlikely.

Common… assault rifles. I guess we’ll see but legislation is coming and it will be close.
You're the one that made the threat about coming for my guns. Are you backing away from your threat? My home is valued at 300,000 plus

Excuse me? You don't give a shit? So you blurted out bullshit but you don't give a shit? Are you mentally challenged? Boy
I don't give a shit about whatever excuse you have for why you threatened to shoot someone, no. Just that should be enough to get all your guns taken away. That's an achievable goal.

You're the one that made the threat about coming for my guns. Are you backing away from your threat?
Definately comeing for AR15s through legislation. You’re the coward that interpreted it as a personal attack threat. Pussy.

Forum List

Back