Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't give a shit about whatever excuse you have for why you threatened to shoot someone, no. Just that should be enough to get all your guns taken away. That's an achievable goal.
You gave a shit to blurt out some bullshit gator made a threat I gave a reaction to that threat.

You gave a shit to blurt out some bullshit gator made a threat I gave a reaction to that threat.
No, gator didn't threaten you you frightened little cuck. If you felt physically threatened by what he said its only because you're the world's biggest pussy.

Yep little pissy pants needs his diaper changed. telling someone they're going to come and steal what they have is a threat. Giving a reaction to that threat is not a threat.
I read what he said and understood it to be a promise of legislation that will see guns confiscated. The only reason you read that and envisioned him walking on to your property, manhandling you and taking your weapons is because you are a fearful little pussy.

It's like that saying, tell me you're a pussy without telling me you're a pussy. You did just that.

I read what he said and understood it to be a promise of legislation that will see guns confiscated. The only reason you read that and envisioned him walking on to your property, manhandling you and taking your weapons is because you are a fearful little pussy.

It's like that saying, tell me you're a pussy without telling me you're a pussy. You did just that.
So you're selective and call a defensive action a threat but you don't call a threat from your own side? You anti gunner make threats and don't expect a reaction if you attempt to carry out that threat? Just how old are you kid 12?

It's difficult to understand what in the fuck these officers were thinking. The idea that you would hesitate at all to rush in when you knew kids were being shot, it's disgraceful.

Just make sure this "beaner" and all the other domestic terrorists have access to automatic weapons and unlimited ammunition.

I don't give a shit about whatever excuse you have for why you threatened to shoot someone, no. Just that should be enough to get all your guns taken away. That's an achievable goal.
I’ve actually eaten goat

It was NASTY

Give these radicalized domestic terrorists unlimited access to guns and ammunition, then accuse the cops of cowardice. How very Trumpy of you.
There is no such thing as ''unlimited access to guns''. All states are subject to federal law that requires a background check. Many states restrict purchases of a handgun to one purchase within a 30 day time period. Some states have a 10-day waiting period. Some states require a Purchaser to be 18 years and older to purchase a rifle, 21 or older to purchase a handgun.

There is no such thing as ''unlimited access to guns''. All states are subject to federal law that requires a background check. Many states restrict purchases of a handgun to one purchase within a 30 day time period. Some states have a 10-day waiting period. Some states require a Purchaser to be 18 years and older to purchase a rifle, 21 or older to purchase a handgun.

You can own as many guns as you want and have unlimited access to ammunition. Ramos had 1657 rounds. Self defense? Hunting? Blame the cops. Call them cowards, but supply domestic terrorists.

You can own as many guns as you want and have unlimited access to ammunition. Ramos had 1657 rounds. Self defense? Hunting? Blame the cops. Call them cowards, but supply domestic terrorists.
Where did he get the money? Which antiguner funded him?

Again. Who would do a low respect low paid job where you are expected to give your life for a public that has no respect for you?

Maybe we'd better figure that out fast. You think?
It's a voluntary job, look how veterans are treated in this country. All you ever hear is, "Thank you for your service".

It's a voluntary job, look how veterans are treated in this country. All you ever hear is, "Thank you for your service".

That is because they were treated so poorly after Vietnam. You know like cops are treated now.

You can only outrun human nature for so long. Pay people crap and treat them worse--they quit and do not go into the profession. This is not difficult

Forum List

Back