Are the cops COWARDS?

Do you think police active shooter policy needs to change?

• Yes, allowing an active shooter more time to kill is cowardly

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know more than you do however. You seem to be quite the simpleton. The fact is if he spent his money on nothing but the weapons he would have needed at least thre years to save up.

That is using average hours of work for a temp.

He wasn't full time, dood.

Didn't he use an M15? $600-$700.

That is because they were treated so poorly after Vietnam. You know like cops are treated now.

You can only outrun human nature for so long. Pay people crap and treat them worse--they quit and do not go into the profession. This is not difficult
That is another excuse, after what we have had to endure in this country nobody wants to hear that bullshit. Cops unlike the military have brought the distrust on themselves.

That is another excuse, after what we have had to endure in this country nobody wants to hear that bullshit. Cops unlike the military have brought the distrust on themselves.

Well maybe Black people don't trust them but they sure want them around.

They have been attacked by people like you to the point they say fuck it and don't fire or go into situations. Because people like you demonize them all the time........Prosecute them for firing a round in a situation where they have seconds to decide.

That is the cause of hesitation and lack of moving in quickly. All over BS like Floyd. Who wasn't a good guy.........Who died from a overdose and not the knee. The video was horrible.............but that is not why he really died.

For that, even though the legal system gave you a pound of flesh,.......200 cities had riots and burned some businesses to the ground. Police were assassinated and so forth.......Your party didn't care. They even helped bail out rioters. They threw gas on the fire and then blamed others when it burned.

This is part of why they don't act anymore. This is the point Sue is making.

They know without them it would be even worse. The LOUD ONES don't want them there. The criminals. The silent ones WANT MORE.

I know this first hand with my mother n law who we were forced to move out of a neighborhood. She was the last white to leave. Only after the neighbor was shot in his bed for prescription drugs did she finally leave.

We pay taxes just like you do, don't we? We are a paying customer that wants to be treated in the same manner you are.

We pay taxes just like you do, don't we? We are a paying customer that wants to be treated in the same manner you are.

Yes and of course you should be treated the same. But didn't BLM want to defund the police? It seems the majority of Black Americans don't want that. This is my point.

Yes and of course you should be treated the same. But didn't BLM want to defund the police? It seems the majority of Black Americans don't want that. This is my point.

The country and the police refused to hear the pleas of the people being abused so yeah, they no longer wanted their tax money going to fund that. How is that such a controversial position?

you can't call folks cowards when you yourself aren't a cop and have never sacrificed anything for your country and fellow MAN

you can't call folks cowards when you yourself aren't a cop and have never sacrificed anything for your country and fellow MAN
They are COWARDS if they sit there for an hour and 15 minutes with children dying.

I can CALL THEM COWARDS..........Just did.

Forum List

Back