Are the far and alt rights growing increasingly terrified of the indictments' coming revelations?

Are the far and alt rights growing increasingly terrified of the indictments' coming revelations?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters
I'm not worried, because if a Republican goes to jail because he broke the law. Then he deserves it. See how easy that is? Fakey jakey.
That is good for you write that. It's book marked, and we will see if you can walk the walk or just talk the talk. :)
Why wouldn't I want a law breaker to go to jail? I don't blindly support a candidate because they supposedly represent me. That's a job for ignorant liberals, like yourself.

When they pull out the race card, it means they're out of aces.
Blood and Soil
images
previs_kkk_nazis.jpg_1718483346.jpg
Funny how I never see Donald Trump in any of those pictured.
Oh those must be Hillary supporters LOL
Show us troll, any image of Trump being "racist".

Here's your first clue since you are so indoctrinated. LMAO Anti Americans are going to regret it if they get Trump out because you morons will get a first hand live reality of a communist Country bhaahha Leftist are pretty stupid though.
View attachment 157109
Quoting Malcolm X to defend the Orange Racist Bastard Donald Trump...that has to be in the Cutting Edge of Stupid
“Racist “?
ooops I offended a privileged white Baby

Is that what you need to think? Oh, I'm sorry, leftists don't think, they feeeeeel.

I'm not worried, because if a Republican goes to jail because he broke the law. Then he deserves it. See how easy that is? Fakey jakey.
That is good for you write that. It's book marked, and we will see if you can walk the walk or just talk the talk. :)
Why wouldn't I want a law breaker to go to jail? I don't blindly support a candidate because they supposedly represent me. That's a job for ignorant liberals, like yourself.
Good for you. Walk the talk. Let's see you do it.

Very much so. Almost unilaterally so: they are petrified.

I wasn’t afraid of recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan or Penn. I enjoyed seeing Hillary lose three more times.
I wasn’t afraid when they tried to undermine the electoral college with “Hamilton voters”...I guffawed seeing Hillary lose five more votes there.
I wasn’t afraid of women dressing up like clits and pussies and screaming at the sky.
Its been like watching the three stooges try to overthrow the government.
So...I’m ready for more entertainment at best.
Keep crying but stock up on tissues...only seven more years to go. :)

I wasn’t afraid of recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan or Penn. I enjoyed seeing Hillary lose three more times.
I wasn’t afraid when they tried to undermine the electoral college with “Hamilton voters”...I guffawed seeing Hillary lose five more votes there.
I wasn’t afraid of women dressing up like clits and pussies and screaming at the sky.
16265806_701937899983985_8625076220324211344_n.jpg

You want to see terror? Watch the tapes of election night coverage on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC, beginning at about the 8:00 PM mark.

Delicious.

Charges are just that. Anyone can be charged with anything. Well except the Clintons, they'll never be charged with anything.

Proving it in a court of law is a whole different story.
"Lock her up "....for what.... you Trumpets are pieces of shit...you masturbated to the chant "Lock her up" did you not SHIT FOR BRAINS

I don't want her locked up!
I want her to run down some railroad tracks in front of a train.
Of course you do.

View attachment 157136

There is no real fight in them. They are completely deranged. “Hear my pussy”?
Lol

E4AA0FF5-7DE2-4DB5-992B-71AAD4FF77F1.jpeg

We had better prepare for the onslaught of starkey and bodeca. They mean business this time!

7DB51A9F-8343-46F1-9E10-BE2CE29E0E73.jpeg

"far and alt" right is being too kind to them.

white supremacists and white supremacist supporters is more appropriate.

and they don't think it's real yet because information doesn't penetrate the trumptard bubble.

I think the problem is with the media. I’m not sure what it is. Could you help me figure it out?

D82C33F2-C496-4737-ADFA-EA39ADCB5DD6.jpeg

Looks to me like the OP is just more BS regressive lies (like always). From the comments I am reading here and elsewhere, in regard to this topic, nothing could be more removed from the truth, with perhaps the possible exception of liberals perception of reality.

and they don't think it's real yet because information doesn't penetrate the trumptard bubble.

Yea, just a real 'basket of deplorables' eh?

-Geaux

Charges are just that. Anyone can be charged with anything. Well except the Clintons, they'll never be charged with anything.

Proving it in a court of law is a whole different story.
"Lock her up "....for what.... you Trumpets are pieces of shit...you masturbated to the chant "Lock her up" did you not SHIT FOR BRAINS

I don't want her locked up!
I want her to run down some railroad tracks in front of a train.
Of course you do.

I'd shiver with delight.

Exactly ...if one throws a stone into a pack of dogs ...the dog that starts yelping got hit ...

I got news for you Right wing whiny bitches...The Reason that you are seeing Nazi s and KKK Parading around in Public instead of under rocks is and so emboldened and sassy is because they see Donald Trump as a Champion of what they Value ...White Supremacy...whites First ...

It's not nice to throw stones at puppies. From the spittle splatters and size of font, that dog of yours isn't yelping, he's howling at the moon, with about as much reason.

'course following your own advice might make you feel better about yourself. :itsok:
images

Yea, just a real 'basket of deplorables' eh?

-Geaux
basket of indictable.jpg

Forum List

Back