Are the far and alt rights growing increasingly terrified of the indictments' coming revelations?

Are the far and alt rights growing increasingly terrified of the indictments' coming revelations?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters

Very much so. Almost unilaterally so: they are petrified.

It's a landslide for No.

upload_2017-10-29_15-57-19.png

Um it doesn't look that way Jake darling. See your own Poll :eusa_doh::funnyface:

You want to see terror? Watch the tapes of election night coverage on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC, beginning at about the 8:00 PM mark.

Delicious.

I *still* watch them on YouTube when I need a smile. The shrieking women are funniest but the most satisfying are watching the media elites faces go from smug to concerned to anger to heartbreak.
Hillary couldn’t even face her crowd and it’s said she sat on the floor and sobbed upstairs. I do hope it’s true.

"far and alt" right is being too kind to them.

white supremacists and white supremacist supporters is more appropriate.

and they don't think it's real yet because information doesn't penetrate the trumptard bubble.

Yea, just a real 'basket of deplorables' eh?

-Geaux
View attachment 157151

This is Bill, Hillary, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, ??, The Ugly Medusa Bitch from Florida woman.

Who is the one I highlight mike?

upload_2017-10-29_16-0-19.png

It's a landslide for No.

View attachment 157152

Um it doesn't look that way Jake darling. See your own Poll :eusa_doh::funnyface:

Haha. Sort of like the election last year. So confident then boom the real people vote.

You want to see terror? Watch the tapes of election night coverage on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC, beginning at about the 8:00 PM mark.

Delicious.

I *still* watch them on YouTube when I need a smile. The shrieking women are funniest but the most satisfying are watching the media elites faces go from smug to concerned to anger to heartbreak.
Hillary couldn’t even face her crowd and it’s said she sat on the floor and sobbed upstairs. I do hope it’s true.

"The shrieking women are funniest but the most satisfying"

Is it a woman, could be Transgender?

It's a gem I love it, the most hilarious thing, this insane Mannish Woman having a public meltdown screaming tantrum, every time I see it it is as funny as the first time.

Here is the full thing including the mini interview with her and lol at the Beta Cuck Faggot with the Mussolini picture :badgrin:

Do Something !!!!...a Desperate Donald Trump this morning

What Fresh New Hell Awaits Trump and his Posse

FBI Looking at Suspicious Manafort Wire Transfers

October 29, 2017 at 9:24 am EDT

“The FBI’s investigation of Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, includes a keen focus on a series of suspicious wire transfers in which offshore companies linked to Manafort moved more than $3 million all over the globe between 2012 and 2013,” BuzzFeed News reports.

“These transactions — which have not been previously reported — drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials as far back as 2012, when they began to examine wire transfers to determine if Manafort hid money from tax authorities or helped the Ukrainian regime close to Russian President Vladimir Putin launder some of the millions it plundered through corrupt dealings.”

and they don't think it's real yet because information doesn't penetrate the trumptard bubble.

Yea, just a real 'basket of deplorables' eh?

-Geaux
View attachment 157151

This is Bill, Hillary, Obama, Nancy Pelosi, ??, The Ugly Medusa Bitch from Florida woman.

Who is the one I highlight mike?

View attachment 157153
Harry Reid

How will the left deal with the reality that there never was anything to the Russian fabrication.

The Trumptard Bubble?

Suggest a copyright or i will be using in the future

;)

Of course you would. Originality doesn't hang about the lefty crowds much.

How will the left deal with the reality that there never was anything to the Russian fabrication.
To them it will be the same. In their simpleton mind, nothing has changed, Trump is still working for Putin, and always has been, since he decided to run for president. Before that, Trump was loved by all.

There is nothing to the Clintons and their involvement with Russian collusion,

1da77ebe1bb0aa6daa4d97e72226ee0c--trey-gowdy-political-current-events.jpg

They don't deal with anything they just have another tantrum.

Showing that Leftism is a mental illness they are all going to scream helplessly at the sky :uhoh3:

barking_moonbat3.jpg

View attachment 157156

Liberals Plan to 'Scream Helplessly at the Sky' on Election Anniversary

View attachment 157159

Liberals will 'scream helplessly' on Trump win anniversary | Daily Mail Online

Where’s that. Boston? I’m seriously thinking of trying to make that. I wNt my kids to see liberals screaming at the sky.

Forum List

Back