Are The FISA Judges Corrupt?

And now we have the DOJ & FBI contradicting each other with
One saying Flynn Did Not Lie!

LOL

Yep! He was either running scared (as a plea bargin does not appear as a conviction until sentencing is completed and would open him up to criminal proceedings if they found fraud he was aware of) or he was trying to coerce more information. As their is an injunction now stopping sentencing I believe it is the former rather than the latter..

If you don’t think Obama and Clinton wouldn’t use surveillance to make a buck, I don’t know what to say.
Simple question
Simple discussion

We know The FBI and DOJ knowingly filed False Affidavits and hid Exculpatory Evidence, knowing that The Dossier was Russian and Clinton Campaign Sourced and Financed.

The FBI & DOJ also knowingly tried to deceive The FISA Judge by concealing the circular reporting they used to falsely give the Fake Dossier The Appearance of Corroboration.

There can only be two things here that are true then.

1.) The FISA Judge is incompetent, was deceived and is negligent in his duty to cite those responsible with crimes against The FISA Court.

2.) The FISA Judge is Corrupt and was an active participant in The Russian Hoax and FISA Abuse!

No.. Don't think so.. They were given an impossible job.. One in which they can't possibly know all the litigants or the cases.

Corrupt would be if they were in collusion on using the the FISA surveillance systems to bugger with the market. Like tapping conversions for "insider information".. Don't laugh -- I brought up SEVERAL potential abuses years ago of Domestic Spy programs. And political abuse was my greatest fear. Followed by manipulating financial and stock markets..

Someone is gonna do it. With or without "warrants".. The warrants are too weak as they are. Because to tap the Trump campaign and virtually ALL of its players -- the Dems only needed to make the case for ONE of them. So they chose Page.. ANYONE 3 degrees removed from the target can then be surveilled. This needs a LOT more definition and Civil Liberty protection...

LOL

Yep! He was either running scared (as a plea bargin does not appear as a conviction until sentencing is completed and would open him up to criminal proceedings if they found fraud he was aware of) or he was trying to coerce more information. As their is an injunction now stopping sentencing I believe it is the former rather than the latter..
The Mueller investigation is in deep shit! Its a matter of time now before it is shuttered, and criminal referrals for many of them are made.

Agree

Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

LOL

The Mueller investigation is in deep shit! Its a matter of time now before it is shuttered, and criminal referrals for many of them are made.

Rumor has it that Chief Justice John Roberts has demanded to see all information on the FISA courts dealings. As Roberts is the over seeing judge of the FISA court, this comes as no surprise to me and he can do it much more quietly than a specific investigation, but Roberts will not interfere in the IG's investigation currently ongoing. When it's over however you could see some serious butt pucker when attorneys and judges are called before SCOTUS to explain themselves.

You know if Roberts is investigating FISA, he'll have to recuse himself should the case come before the court.

LOL

I think it's up to the FISA judge(s) to hold these people in contempt if what happened really happened. Plus all information coming from those warrants should be inadmissible in any investigation or charges.

Agree

Byron York: Comey told Congress FBI agents didn't think Michael Flynn lied

LOL

I don't think he actually lied either. Because it depends on what is meant by "discussing sanctions".. ACTUALLY discussing the terms and modifications to sanctions is different from saying that "sanctions should be discussed at some future date".

If you don’t think Obama and Clinton wouldn’t use surveillance to make a buck, I don’t know what to say.
Simple question
Simple discussion

We know The FBI and DOJ knowingly filed False Affidavits and hid Exculpatory Evidence, knowing that The Dossier was Russian and Clinton Campaign Sourced and Financed.

The FBI & DOJ also knowingly tried to deceive The FISA Judge by concealing the circular reporting they used to falsely give the Fake Dossier The Appearance of Corroboration.

There can only be two things here that are true then.

1.) The FISA Judge is incompetent, was deceived and is negligent in his duty to cite those responsible with crimes against The FISA Court.

2.) The FISA Judge is Corrupt and was an active participant in The Russian Hoax and FISA Abuse!

No.. Don't think so.. They were given an impossible job.. One in which they can't possibly know all the litigants or the cases.

Corrupt would be if they were in collusion on using the the FISA surveillance systems to bugger with the market. Like tapping conversions for "insider information".. Don't laugh -- I brought up SEVERAL potential abuses years ago of Domestic Spy programs. And political abuse was my greatest fear. Followed by manipulating financial and stock markets..

Someone is gonna do it. With or without "warrants".. The warrants are too weak as they are. Because to tap the Trump campaign and virtually ALL of its players -- the Dems only needed to make the case for ONE of them. So they chose Page.. ANYONE 3 degrees removed from the target can then be surveilled. This needs a LOT more definition and Civil Liberty protection...

Exactly, because Page was already on the FBI radar. Pursuing a warrant on Trump could have had very negative ramifications if they got caught.

Exactly

Full Transparency is what I want!

LOL

I think it's up to the FISA judge(s) to hold these people in contempt if what happened really happened. Plus all information coming from those warrants should be inadmissible in any investigation or charges.

LOL

Watching Hannity tonight, I learned that Flynn's son was also under surveillance. Could it be they blackmailed him into pleading guilty of lying?

Rumor has it that Chief Justice John Roberts has demanded to see all information on the FISA courts dealings. As Roberts is the over seeing judge of the FISA court, this comes as no surprise to me and he can do it much more quietly than a specific investigation, but Roberts will not interfere in the IG's investigation currently ongoing. When it's over however you could see some serious butt pucker when attorneys and judges are called before SCOTUS to explain themselves.

You know if Roberts is investigating FISA, he'll have to recuse himself should the case come before the court.
If he acts in his advisory role he will not. This is the reason he will wait until after the investigation is done before doing anything in an administrative capacity and he will make criminal referrals to a lower court.

Just like other justices who are responsible for district court judges who do not recuse themselves from cases in courts they oversee.

Page has been under investigation since 2013.

This isn't a case of the FBI spying on Trump through Page, it's Trump taking somebody into his campaign who was under FBI investigation. And then doing it again, and again and again.

Of Course this is what they did. This is what banana republics do and
That is where Obama and Clinton were taking us.

LOL

Watching Hannity tonight, I learned that Flynn's son was also under surveillance. Could it be they blackmailed him into pleading guilty of lying?

LOL

That's my take on this too. coercion and blackmail... and it all coming out..

The Safe assumption is that if they were appointed by Obama, they are as corrupt as Eric Holder, Lois Lerner, Loretta Lunch, Susan Rice, James Clapper, John Brennan, Valerie Jarrett, and Hillary Clinton.

Agreed. Look at how the commie judges are doing everything possible to stop the Trump policies from taking place. You can't trust a leftist no matter what.

Page has been under investigation since 2013.

This isn't a case of the FBI spying on Trump through Page, it's Trump taking somebody into his campaign who was under FBI investigation. And then doing it again, and again and again.
Page warrants ended in 2015 without charges or evidence to continue and two attempts later to regain it in 2016 failed before the dossier was used to regain it. Epic fail!

I don't think he actually lied either. Because it depends on what is meant by "discussing sanctions".. ACTUALLY discussing the terms and modifications to sanctions is different from saying that "sanctions should be discussed at some future date".

Ha ha ha ha ha

It all depends on what the meaning of "IS" is.

Page warrants ended in 2015 without charges or evidence to continue and two attempts later to regain it in 2016 failed before the dossier was used to regain it. Epic fail!

It was the Papadapoulos information that triggered the FISA warrant.

It was the Papadapoulos information that triggered the FISA warrant.

Not according to the FISA court.. The Senate Judiciary committee has shown that lie for what it is.

Forum List

Back