Are the liberal cries of "RACISM" in every conversation cover for not being able to discuss issues?

I am a big fan of Ben Carson.
I am a big fan of Allen West.
I am a big fan of David Clarke.
I am a big fan of Condi Rice.
The leftist traitors say I'm racist.
I say it's the leftist traitors that are racist.
Being a big fan of individual people of color means nothing in regards to whether you are racist or not. It's like saying you have a friend of color and that proves you are not racist. Means nothing.
To a racist as yourself, that's probably true.
When people say things like you say, it is usually an indication that they are in fact, racist. It's a tell, a giveaway sign.
Indeed...racist....

Why do so many liberal cry "RACISM"!!!!!! In every conversation, this seems to come up.

Job creation, terrorism, infrastructure, tax code, monetary policy....try to have a rational policy discussion with a liberal without them crying about RACISM and MISOGYNY.

It's the lazy go to for the ignorant.

Funny that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania actually VOTED FOR OBAMA....now that they vote for TRUMP, they are RACIST?!

That is some stupid shit.
PC = Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and avoid an honest conversation.

It's also been fabulously successful as a political device. This is why they use it at every opportunity, no matter how absurd the situation.

There are some cracks in the wall, though. We'll see how much longer this works.
Well when trumps tax breaks don't work we will discuss the issue then and when trump makes terrorism worse we will discuss.

And it's good to see Obama is going to do infrastructure but who's going to pay for it? The rich won't. Get ready to pay a toll every day driving back and forth to work.

Let's face it; the ugly poison of racism is common in the USA.
Let's face it, you're a douche bag just like every other leftwinger. You jumped to prove the OP correct. So on top of being a douche bag, you're also a sucker.
Since you use the term for anyone who disagrees with you, it's time you got it right, i.e. douchebag.
I only use the term for actual douche bags, which means every single leftist on this planet.
You use the term douche bag whenever your limited vocabulary and lack of wit leaves you too dumbfounded to make a comprehensive and intelligent response to just about anything. If not for elementary insult posting you would be lost for words. Increasing the limited number of words you know how to use would do you great communication improvement. Otherwise, you are going to go through life with the 150-word vocabulary you have now.
Wrong, douche bag. I call scum like you "douche bag" because that's what you are. Yeah, I could spend a lot of time coming up with a lot of other words to make the point that you and your ilk have no morals, no ethics, no scruples, no honor and no integrity, but douche bag is the perfect term. Why tinker with perfection?

Last edited:
Why do so many liberal cry "RACISM"!!!!!! In every conversation, this seems to come up.

Job creation, terrorism, infrastructure, tax code, monetary policy....try to have a rational policy discussion with a liberal without them crying about RACISM and MISOGYNY.

Funny that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania actually VOTED FOR OBAMA....now that they vote for TRUMP, they are RACIST?!

PC = Strategic Hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and avoid an honest conversation.

It's also been fabulously successful as a political device. This is why they use it at every opportunity, no matter how absurd the situation.

There are some cracks in the wall, though. We'll see how much longer this works.
Well when trumps tax breaks don't work we will discuss the issue then and when trump makes terrorism worse we will discuss.

And it's good to see Obama is going to do infrastructure but who's going to pay for it? The rich won't. Get ready to pay a toll every day driving back and forth to work.
Tax cuts, or tax breaks?

Tax cuts, or tax breaks?
Here's you $300 tax break but you have to pay a $3 a day toll to go to work.

Tax cuts, or tax breaks?
Versus, you took a road tax from me, and yet the roads are in a shambles......

Tax cuts, or tax breaks?
Point is you'll get a small tax break but pay big toll road fees so you will pay more. Get it?

This is how in Massachusetts Romney was able to say he didn't raise taxes. But register your car and pay double. So ultimately he raised "taxes" or "fees". All the same to me

Tax cuts, or tax breaks?
Point is you'll get a small tax break but pay big toll road fees so you will pay more. Get it?

This is how in Massachusetts Romney was able to say he didn't raise taxes. But register your car and pay double. So ultimately he raised "taxes" or "fees". All the same to me
Wait, so I'll pay a toll and get to utilize modern infrastructure versus paying a tax and getting to use antiquated and failing infrastructure.....

Huh.....

Obama ain't gonna do shit. The destruction is almost over.

Tax cuts, or tax breaks?

Wait, so I'll pay a toll and get to utilize modern infrastructure versus paying a tax and getting to use antiquated and failing infrastructure.....

Huh.....
Yes you will pay more

I meant trump. Trumps going to spend some money. Just like bush and Reagan did and just like Obama wanted to but you didn't let him.

Get it? Trumps plan is what Obama wanted to do. For some reason Republicans wouldn't let Obama do what needed to be done but now they are open to spending.

This is the last time Republicans bring up the debt.

Tax cuts, or tax breaks?

Huh.....
Yes you will pay more
So, I will pay more because the same amount of money I pay goes to the actual infrastructure versus going to the .gov....huh....

So my choice is:

Get to pay a toll to use modern state of the art infrastructure upon using it....

Or

Pay a tax to use old crumbling infrastructure, most of which I will never use....

That's a tough one.....

I meant trump. Trumps going to spend some money. Just like bush and Reagan did and just like Obama wanted to but you didn't let him.

Get it? Trumps plan is what Obama wanted to do. For some reason Republicans wouldn't let Obama do what needed to be done but now they are open to spending.

How did we not let Obama spend over 20 trillion dollars? Do tell.....

You have to understand that the progressive ideology is completely and totally indefensible because it is built on pure emotion. It lacks all logic and reason. It is impossible to logically defend feelings. Thus progressives get really angry and resort to vicious lies.

Like the ones Trump told for 8+ years about Obama being born overseas. Remember his investigators in Hawaii and we "wouldn't believe what they were finding". Apparently neither did Donald...we never heard from them again.
That has nothing to do with ideology or policy. That has to do with integrity and lying. Something you won't be hearing me defending Donald Trump on.

Great. So we agree, it is not based on ideology or policy.

What was it based on?

Surely if his name were Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, or Bob Cousy the allegation would go nowhere. It only got any traction because of his funny sounding name and his skin color. That it was continuously (and still is by some of you here) propegated after his BC was released is pure hatred.
What are you talking about? Everything I said was in regards to Donald Trump. How did you magically morph that into Barack Obama?!?

The allegations against Barack Obama gained traction because he went around telling everyone during his Ivy League years that he was "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia".

That "mistake" just happened to remain for 30 years when it was suddenly found right when he decides to run for president. It takes a a disingenuous hack to not acknowledge that there is something seriously wrong there. As Wayne Allen Root said - he either wasn't legal citizen or he scammed the American tax payer by attending the Ivy League as a "foreigner" receiving financial assistance. But either way there was a scandal there. It had nothing to do with his color.

I noticed you quoted nobody who was "told" Obama was born in Kenya...making stuff up again?

Sure on war but not infrastructure

Sure on war but not infrastructure
Obama went to war against infrastructure......

Let's face it; the ugly poison of racism is common in the USA.

It isn't anywhere near as prevalent as some would have us believe.
Lesley Stahl asked Trump about all the "TRUMP VERSUS HILLARY SUPPORTERS" attacks, many of which were PROVEN LIES by the "VICTIM".

Meanwhile, ignoring the RIOTS in Portland.

If you believed the media...anyone who voted or Trump is RACIST....even those in WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, and PENNSYLVANIA who voted for Obama twice.

Here is liberal logic:

A white male votes for Obama in 2008, Obama in 2012, and Trump in 2016.....that person is OBVIOUSLY RACIST!!!!!

I don't blame Hillary for using the RACE CARD to try to get elected....she is a POS with an agenda for power and personal wealth.

What's pathetic are the idiot sheep who get nothing out of the FALSE NARRATIVE and cry racism.

I've often wondered, Trump has been in the public eye for what, at least 30 years? You would think that if he were the Xenophobic, misogynistic racist that they claim, we'd have heard about it a bit earlier.
But for the class of people who watch reality TV, no-one cared about Trump until he ran for president. His every move and utterance will be closely watched from now on.
Trumps every utterance has been closely watched and broadcast for years.

You have to realize that the majority history of the Democratic Party was spent treating minorities as second class citizens or worse. This is a silent embarrassment for the Left. They won't mention it and when you call them on it the sort of intelligent ones will describe vague strategies and claim that the parties switched sides.

Forum List

Back