Are the U.S. and NATO as prepared for economic war as Russia, China, and India?

Thats rather different from India becoming an Axis member and enemy of the west

Those are your terms of controversy.

Not mine.

You'll have to resolve that line of thinking on your own, as it is yours.

I've little to no interest at all in who plays the roles of heroes and villains in the cable news entertainment story line.

I'm only interested in the economics of things.

Last edited:
This is just some casual opining from some cat's blog. But it's good, relevant opining.

''Russia, China, India, and much of the world may be similarly prepared. Is the United States?

Over the past seventy years, the United States has attempted to use economic sanctions to remove world leaders it deemed unworthy in Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Russia, and other countries. Populations in the target countries, perceiving aggression by an outside threat, have instead rallied around those leaders, preferring even despotic rule by one of their own to the U.S. empire’s meddling in their politics.

Fat, dumb, happy, and untouched by the foreign wars its government has prosecuted all over the world, the U.S. population may not be so willing to accept the “levels of survival” necessary to survive this economic war. And unlike Cuba, Iran, Russia, etc., it will not be a foreign government imposing the sanctions but its own.

How will the U.S. population react when economic reality finally comes to its door?''

Continued - Are the U.S. and NATO as prepared for economic war as Russia, China, and India?
Lots of questions there

does the writer have any answers?

I am interested in the economics also

thats why I want a strong US economy that is more self sufficient and not dependent on china

The dollar can't logically compete with other in-house currencies. Not any more. Nope. A dollar just ain't worth a sht, Mac. lol. And neither is the euro.

That's why wars like this one are waged by these exporters of debt.

Last edited:
The dollar can't logically compete with other in-house currencies. Not any more. Nope. A dollar just ain't worth a sh, Mact. lol. And neither is the euro.
but the ruble and MaoScript are better?

both are more unreliable than the dollar

but the ruble and MaoScript are better?

both are more unreliable than the dollar

The dollar is certainly the bigger risk.

The problem is that today’s America is unreliable and untrustworthy, Mac. Which, ironically, is why the dollar is the bigger risk.

That's not to speak of the electorate. But more so its so-called representatation and other entities who have long since infiltrated the halls of government.

Last edited:
Ah well. I don't really feel like blowing any more time on here today.

Have a good day, all.

The dollar is certainly the bigger risk.

The problem is that today’s America is unreliable and untrustworthy, Mac. Which, ironically, is why the dollar is the bigger risk.

That's not to speak of the electorate. But more so its so-called representatation and other entities who have long since infiltrated the halls of government.
American leadership is not great

but it never has been

the secret of America has been limited government

There's no ''may be'' about it.

Thankfully, there is no we. Those who are prepared are prepared.

People who participate in coercion get what they deserve.
Yes, there is a "we". If we live in a country that will meet its maker, then we will be affected by those who were responsible for the coercion.

No. Reagan started Afghanistan, and in Vietnam, the left supported China and the imperialists, they fought against Freedom.
In Vietnam, China supported the North. The left was simply against that war which had no rhyme nor reason, and where Americans lost limbs and lives.

Forum List

Back