Are There Any Conservative Hawks Like Me, Thinking of Voting For Hillary?

I'm wondering; I feel quite alone, at this point.

You may have a point. I don't think Hillary would waste a second going to war and taking out ISIS and ISIL and the Taliban and the other Al Kaidas .. She's a mean spirited bitch. I wouldn't want her as an enemy and if she has access to our military I believe there is not doubt she will use it. I still won't vote for her but if you want some more war she's your gal.

I'm wondering; I feel quite alone, at this point.
Keep your integrity and don't vote D or R

I'm writing in Bugs Bunny

Election-Poster.jpg

Trump is winning the female vote. you are living a fantasy.

In what reality?

In the reality where the majority (58%) of women say the don't like the hildabitch.

I won't be holding my breath waiting for you to give me a link on that one--LOL.
18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women
Donald Trump: 15 Nastiest Things He’s Said About Women
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

There's a reason the DNC wanted Donald Trump to be the nominee. And they haven't even released his Howard Stern interviews yet--LOL

2a8f19848684174a7332596a9d77a087.jpg

In every region: In the East, 39 percent view her favorably; 53 percent view her unfavorably; in the Midwest, her ratings are 36 percent favorable to 62 percent unfavorable; in the South, 36 percent favorable to 60 percent unfavorable; in the West, 38 percent favorable to 54 percent unfavorable. Among women on the right and in the center: Her ratings among Republican women are 9 percent favorable to 90 percent unfavorable; among independent women, they are 24 percent favorable to 65 percent unfavorable; among conservative women, 10 percent favorable to 88 percent unfavorable; among moderate women, 42 percent favorable to 50 percent unfavorable.

Read more at: Hillary’s Woman Problem: Most Women Don’t Like Her, by John McLaughlin, Jim McLaughlin, National Review

Donald Trump has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in recorded history. In fact it's 60%, which is the amount of Republicans that I anticpate won't be voting for Donald Trump.
Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded

I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

Then you add in the Latino factor, and it's clear that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

All you Trump supporters were warned time and time again about Donald Trump and you went with him anyway. Frankly, you deserve everything that's coming your way.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

You people throw that around is hilarious. Supposedly Ronald Reagan had high unfavorable and you saw what happened with that. You live by polls you deserve to be humiliated by them.

All you Trump supporters were warned time and time again about Donald Trump and you went with him anyway. Frankly, you deserve everything that's coming your way.
Your fake concern couldn't fool a toddler. You are scared shitless and that's GOOD! Shrillary has very high unfavorables with men, including Dems and there will be a lot of pissed of Bernie voters. Posting Trump's defeat over and over is about all you dip sticks can come up with.

OKTexas 14255127
. Only reason I'll vote for Trump is the supreme court, I don't want the hildabitch within a hundred miles of nominating anyone.

More voters specifically women on The Dem side will actively campaign contribute and show up to vote on that issue against Trump because if this:

.Trump went on to say that he favored overturning Roe v. Wade and that, “I will appoint Supreme Court judges who will be pro-life.” His comments, along with hiring a pro-life advocate as his domestic policy director, will go along way to assuring pro-life voters they can consider him in November.

Donald Trump: “I Will Appoint Supreme Court Judges Who Will be Pro-Life”

Your narrow minded issue will help Trump lose more women than he could ever gain and that is another self-inflicted dagger in the GOP hopes to take the White House and hold the Senate.

In what reality?

the USA, May 2016.

OKTexas 14255127
. Only reason I'll vote for Trump is the supreme court, I don't want the hildabitch within a hundred miles of nominating anyone.

More voters specifically women on The Dem side will actively campaign contribute and show up to vote on that issue against Trump because if this:

.Trump went on to say that he favored overturning Roe v. Wade and that, “I will appoint Supreme Court judges who will be pro-life.” His comments, along with hiring a pro-life advocate as his domestic policy director, will go along way to assuring pro-life voters they can consider him in November.

Your narrow minded issue will help Trump lose more women than he could ever gain and that is another self-inflicted dagger in the GOP hopes to take the White House and hold the Senate.

In what reality?

the USA, May 2016.

Please cite your evidence.

You people throw that around is hilarious. Supposedly Ronald Reagan had high unfavorable and you saw what happened with that. You live by polls you deserve to be humiliated by them.

You guys keep comparing Trump to Reagan and they are not the same. Reagan was a very likeable and positive man. Trump stirs up anger and resentment in people. My father was in town visiting over the weekend. He is a lifelong Republican and will vote for Trump only because he wants to keep Hillary out, but even he said the only reason why Trump got the nomination is because there are still a lot of "Bubbas" in this country

OKTexas 14255127

In what reality?

the USA, May 2016.

Please cite your evidence.

by "winning" I meant that his female support is increasing, he is still below 50% but that gap is closing.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/5-myths-about-trump-supporters-220158

You guys keep comparing Trump to Reagan and they are not the same. Reagan was a very likeable and positive man. Trump stirs up anger and resentment in people. My father was in town visiting over the weekend. He is a lifelong Republican and will vote for Trump only because he wants to keep Hillary out, but even he said the only reason why Trump got the nomination is because there are still a lot of "Bubbas" in this country

He only stirs up anger with libtards and establishment hacks-----because both of those factions are scared shitless of losing their power and control when he wins.

The anger is real, americans are pissed at the clowns running DC from both parties.

In the reality where the majority (58%) of women say the don't like the hildabitch.

I won't be holding my breath waiting for you to give me a link on that one--LOL.

There's a reason the DNC wanted Donald Trump to be the nominee. And they haven't even released his Howard Stern interviews yet--LOL

In every region: In the East, 39 percent view her favorably; 53 percent view her unfavorably; in the Midwest, her ratings are 36 percent favorable to 62 percent unfavorable; in the South, 36 percent favorable to 60 percent unfavorable; in the West, 38 percent favorable to 54 percent unfavorable. Among women on the right and in the center: Her ratings among Republican women are 9 percent favorable to 90 percent unfavorable; among independent women, they are 24 percent favorable to 65 percent unfavorable; among conservative women, 10 percent favorable to 88 percent unfavorable; among moderate women, 42 percent favorable to 50 percent unfavorable.

Read more at: Hillary’s Woman Problem: Most Women Don’t Like Her, by John McLaughlin, Jim McLaughlin, National Review

Donald Trump has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in recorded history.

Excuse me duffas, the subject was the hildabitch. I'm not going to comment on your deflection.

What else have you got to say about Hillary Clinton, that already hasn't collapsed?

BENGHAZI collapsed. It's been investigated 8 times now, and during her last 12 hour congressional testimony she made Republicans look like total idiots. When in her opening statement she went through a long list of other U.S. Embassies that were attacked. Most notably under Reagan when 240 U.S. Marines were killed at a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Of course, that only produced 1 investigation.

hillbenghazi_590_356.jpg

EMAILS collapsed. The FBI has announced they found no wrong doing. And if they were going to charge her, they would also have to open up investigations into Colin Powell and Condi Rice's emails has they have the same emails issues with classified information being sent or received through to their private email servers.
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

12darcy-hillaryjpg-a9c0699bbcc242ff.jpg

IOW--you've got NOTHING but Donald Trump. (Good luck with that)

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

I proved my point, as you asked, and instead of thanking me for the provided link, you keep deflecting from the fact that the majority of women don't like the hildabitch. Now go away child until you can stay on topic.

Donald Trump has the highest unfavorable rating of any candidate in recorded history.

Excuse me duffas, the subject was the hildabitch. I'm not going to comment on your deflection.

What else have you got to say about Hillary Clinton, that already hasn't collapsed?

BENGHAZI collapsed. It's been investigated 8 times now, and during her last 12 hour congressional testimony she made Republicans look like total idiots. When in her opening statement she went through a long list of other U.S. Embassies that were attacked. Most notably under Reagan when 240 U.S. Marines were killed at a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Of course, that only produced 1 investigation.

hillbenghazi_590_356.jpg

EMAILS collapsed. The FBI has announced they found no wrong doing. And if they were going to charge her, they would also have to open up investigations into Colin Powell and Condi Rice's emails has they have the same emails issues with classified information being sent or received through to their private email servers.
CNN Reports FBI Has Found ‘No Criminal Wrongdoing’ in Hillary Clinton Email ‘Investigation’
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

12darcy-hillaryjpg-a9c0699bbcc242ff.jpg

IOW--you've got NOTHING but Donald Trump. (Good luck with that)

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

I proved my point, as you asked, and instead of thanking me for the provided link, you keep deflecting from the fact that the majority of women don't like the hildabitch. Now go away child until you can stay on topic.

Look Half of Republican women will not cast a vote for Donald Trump. Now I know that Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwd-d or any of the others that you're attached to the hip with haven't told you this yet, and probably won't, but it has made several major news stations.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-nearly-half-of-republican-women-wouldnt-vote-for-
trump/article/2586775

Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history. Women rule today as the largest voting block in this country, and they will be voting heavily for her. Including Republican women.

Trump and his supporters have chased off every voting block you can shake a stick at, primarily Hispanics. 17% of the population, all 23 million of them are now solidly in Hillary Clinton's column. This when the GOP nominee, since Reagan needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House, this year it's 46%, while Trump is polling at an historic negative 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

The Republican party has a rotten history with women, and it was in your face in 2012. You were told by your right wing talk show hosts, that Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough. That was a lie. Romney's fate was sealed long before he ever became the nominee.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

Now with Donald Trump polling with an unfavorable rating among women of 73% in this country, the writing is already on the wall.

You are going to witness the unadulterated power of women and Latino voters in this country on election night, and you're not going to be happy with the results. Hillary Clinton will most certainly be the next POTUS. I suspect that Republicans will lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

I never said he was like Reagan, only that his numbers unfavorable were like his and he came out winning what is now called, the Reagan Revolution. I was for Cruz until I saw him start acting out like the GopE and that turned me off. So now it's Trump and that's who I will stand with because there is no way in hell I want to see Hillary get that job, she doesn't deserve it.

Even the Mayor of Paris has come out against Trump. When will it end? November 8, 2016 when Trump wins and the Mayor of Paris suffers a mental breakdown.
Oh, that would be just great. Then the poofy frogs will surrender to us and what the hell do we want with France?

I never said he was like Reagan, only that his numbers unfavorable were like his and he came out winning what is now called, the Reagan Revolution. I was for Cruz until I saw him start acting out like the GopE and that turned me off. So now it's Trump and that's who I will stand with because there is no way in hell I want to see Hillary get that job, she doesn't deserve it.
So tell us Staph, what is it about trump you like so much? Please be very specific.

I won't hold my breath waiting for your reply. LOL.

Forum List

Back