Are there any Marjorie Taylor Greene / Lauren Boebert type of badasses running? Do you believe they are good for the GOP?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I’m not really caught up on who’s running where.
I’m hoping for another couple hundred MTG’s / Boebert‘s to win seats and pave the way for the NEW and improved Trumpism led GOP.
Any info?

Not a clue but, as a Dem, I'm all in favor Trump, MTG, and Boebert running in the next election.
Why…you proved you can only beat them with a global pandemic, unconstitutionally changed voting guidelines, George Fentanyl Floyd, a corrupt complicit media and a social media that meddles in our elections…those components may never be available again. What bullshit do you plan to concoct next?

Why…you proved you can only beat them with a global pandemic, unconstitutionally changed voting guidelines, George Fentanyl Floyd, a corrupt complicit media and a social media that meddles in our elections…those components may never be available again. What bullshit do you plan to concoct next?
I don't think the Dems need a plan beyond letting the GOP self-destruct. Since any moderate GOP incumbent will likely get primaried out of the race and replaced by a radical, even the traditional GOP voters will stay home. I don't think even your typical GOP voter is nearly as radical as you are.

I don't think the Dems need a plan beyond letting the GOP self-destruct.
Hahaha…but isn’t it the Democrat Party that is self destructing? Did you not hear about what happened in VA….are you unaware of $5 fuel and all that the almost dead dude has done to sabotage the party?

Since any moderate GOP incumbent will likely get primaried out of the race and replaced by a radical, even the traditional GOP voters will stay home.
There are no moderate voting Republicans anymore, they have all picked a side.

I don't think even your typical GOP voter is nearly as radical as you are.
I wouldn’t think so…I take great pride in my extremism, in being an alt-right nationalist…most conservatives are scared shitless of my type…but their balls are dropping further by the day.

I’m hoping for another couple hundred MTG’s / Boebert‘s to win seats and pave the way for the NEW and improved Trumpism led GOP.
Any info?
More trunts? Heaven preserve us!

Hahaha…but isn’t it the Democrat Party that is self destructing? Did you not hear about what happened in VA….are you unaware of $5 fuel and all that the almost dead dude has done to sabotage the party?
Whatever Biden has done, he's been outdone by Trump.

There are no moderate voting Republicans anymore, they have all picked a side.
Agreed and the side they picked is Trump's. I guess any moderate voters have no place in the GOP anymore.

I wouldn’t think so…I take great pride in my extremism, in being an alt-right nationalist…most conservatives are scared shitless of my type…but their balls are dropping further by the day.
Most Americans are scared shitless of your type.

I want them to be THE END of the GOP.

Time for new blood. Time for people who ACTUALLY give a damn about the country and the Constitution to take over. Time for the END of career slime ball corrupt criminal politicians!!!!

Any info?
Boebert = yes
MTG = no

Whatever Biden has done, he's been outdone by Trump.

Agreed and the side they picked is Trump's. I guess any moderate voters have no place in the GOP anymore.

Most Americans are scared shitless of your type.
Scared? Not remotely. Is this another leftist made up “phobia”? I am not transphobic. I simply believe one may not change their gender. I am not scared of trans people. I am not scared of Islam, but I believe radical Islam is a pretty vile ideology. Leftists like you don’t get to redefine terms just because you feel like it. Your pronouns cannot be changed just because you say so.

I have a good friend who is a conservative and is worried the GOP will lose the middle ground to the Dems.

Why not? If I told you my name was Fred would you say it wasn't because I looked like a Paul to you?
Because names are just names. Pronouns are part of the English language. If I told you my table was a bed, would you sleep on it? Don’t play coy. It’s good you have a friend. Congratulations

Any info?
Sure - the info is that if it happened, the Democrats would totally sweep the next election afterwards.
We DO NOT need the fringe in power. Either fringe.

Sure - the info is that if it happened, the Democrats would totally sweep the next election afterwards.
We DO NOT need the fringe in power. Either fringe.
I’m curious…what makes you believe that Boebert and MTG are “fringe”?
What have they said, what policies have they pushed that are “fringe”?
Because CNN said so doesn’t count.

Forum List

Back