Are there any Marjorie Taylor Greene / Lauren Boebert type of badasses running? Do you believe they are good for the GOP?

you seem upset, leftist.
My avatar upset? Forsooth!!
Have long enjoyed a rep as the Spicoli-archetype: “All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I’m fine.”

Rather, my poor avatar is amused by Azog-the-Defiler attached cheek-to-jowl as he seems to be with folks who write stuff like this: "Filthy unAmerican fucks flood overpopulated digusting blue shitholes with ......faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, atheists,....."

I was sure you were better educated than that. You seemed to be in many other of your postings. At least better educated than some of your running-mates.

If I was....and I ain't...... but if was an Azog-type, I'd be upset whenever I was mistaken as being Born Loser.
But you be you, Azog.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have no idea of what you just said."
Ah, well. You can lead a horse to water.....but you can't make him a fish.

Do this, good poster Loser, take your questions.....and the quote-pull I illustrate just above (the one with all the epithets)....well, take it to your doppelgänger, Azog-the_Defiler.
He comes across as more better educated.....so he can probably explain it to you.

Good luck.

My avatar upset? Forsooth!!
Have long enjoyed a rep as the Spicoli-archetype: “All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I’m fine.”

Rather, my poor avatar is amused by Azog-the-Defiler attached cheek-to-jowl as he seems to be with folks who write stuff like this: "Filthy unAmerican fucks flood overpopulated digusting blue shitholes with ......faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, atheists,....."

I was sure you were better educated than that. You seemed to be in many other of your postings. At least better educated than some of your running-mates.

If I was....and I ain't...... but if was an Azog-type, I'd be upset whenever I was mistaken as being Born Loser.
But you be you, Azog.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, well. You can lead a horse to water.....but you can't make him a fish.

Do this, good poster Loser, take your questions.....and the quote-pull I illustrate just above (the one with all the epithets)....well, take it to your doppelgänger, Azog-the_Defiler.
He comes across as more better educated.....so he can probably explain it to you.

Good luck.
You are trying way too hard to string together ‘cool words’… Nobody can make sense out of the shit you are saying… Just use rudimentary English and spit the shit out already.

I’m not really caught up on who’s running where.
I’m hoping for another couple hundred MTG’s / Boebert‘s to win seats and pave the way for the NEW and improved Trumpism led GOP.
Any info?
If I drank a gallon of antifreeze, and hit my head with a hammer until I had seven pounds of brain damage, I might be as dumb as Gazpacho. And then I could run for office in the Deep South.

"If elected, I will form an investigative committee to look into this Jewish space laser problem."

"If elected, I will impeach Joe Biden on Day One."

"Our country was founded on Christian values. Therefore, I will introduce a bill to ban pre-marital sex and contraception."

If I drank a gallon of antifreeze, and hit my head with a hammer until I had seven pounds of brain damage, I might be as dumb as Gazpacho. And then I could run for office in the Deep South.

"If elected, I will form an investigative committee to look into this Jewish space laser problem."

"If elected, I will impeach Joe Biden on Day One."

"Our country was founded on Christian values. Therefore, I will introduce a bill to ban pre-marital sex and contraception."
BrokeLoser ask this loser why he has me on ignore. LOL

string together ‘cool words’… Nobody can make sense out of the shit you are saying… Just use rudimentary English and spit the shit out already.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, BrokeLoser, that is a sad misread.
The words ain't "cool". They are English. My native language.
Too, I write for me....not thee.

So, I generally avoid using the f-bomb or the scatalogical stuff to make my case or describe my position.
After all, scholars, probably like yourself, have suggested there are a bit over 1 million words in my language.
And so far that has seemed a big enough pool to swim in without too frequently going to the crass and vulgar.
But that's just me. It's an upbringing-thingy.
You be you. Whatever your history and education is.
If your mentors and role-models were kinda different .....well, so be it.
America is a 'big tent' society. You should be able to find room somewhere.

ps....point of curiosity, Broke Loser: Are you, and the avatar-name, Azog-the-Defiler, really the same bloke....just using two different posting aliases?
I mean by that, your pacing, word choice, syntax, style, etc. ........ seem eerily similar.

BrokeLoser ask this loser why he has me on ignore. LOL
I doubt that @g500 has you on ignore AzogtheDefiler
He typically invites public discourse…I’ve noticed he’ll ignore posts when he knows he’s wrong and can’t offer a logical refutation…you know Lefties, they can’t admit they’re wrong, they’ll just pretend they didn’t see your posts.

Again, you cannot change the definition of a bed. There is a reason we have a common language. If you don’t like that then it’s on you not me.
You insist your definition is the only definition. Sorry but there are all kinds of beds, platform, murphy, king, etc. And they are all beds.

You insist your definition is the only definition. Sorry but there are all kinds of beds, platform, murphy, king, etc. And they are all beds.
A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings. There are all kinds of women. Tall, short, fat, red heads, blondes. But they are all women. None have a penis. You’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back