Are there any Marjorie Taylor Greene / Lauren Boebert type of badasses running? Do you believe they are good for the GOP?

Greene claims the Clintons had JFK Jr killed, utter nonsense. She claims the Pentagon was not attacked on 911, she has made anti-Semitic comments. She is a loon.

Omar is a loon, but she isn’t a terrorist like Boebert claimed.
I think she wisely flirts with shit that she knows the media will lose their shit over….She plays the pukes for the ignorant fools they are….they run with it twisting and projecting….Fools buy the word games.

I’m not really caught up on who’s running where.
I’m hoping for another couple hundred MTG’s / Boebert‘s to win seats and pave the way for the NEW and improved Trumpism led GOP.
Any info?
It would be an amazing thing to see.

Hahaha…I’m asking you.
You can’t really answer the question or you would have…right?
Here…try again.

”I’m curious…what makes you believe that Boebert and MTG are “fringe”?
What have they said, what policies have they pushed that are “fringe”?
Because CNN said so doesn’t count.”
I agree. They are the base of the Trump Party.

Why…you proved you can only beat them with a global pandemic, unconstitutionally changed voting guidelines, George Fentanyl Floyd, a corrupt complicit media and a social media that meddles in our elections…those components may never be available again. What bullshit do you plan to concoct next?
In 32 years the Republicans have won one popular vote and that was on the heels of 9/11. They’ve lost every single one of the rest of them. You gotta hope for an electoral absurdity to win some presidential elections. Good luck bitch.

Making America proud at the annual State of the Union address
Today's GOP's display of decorum at a national event intended to communicate with ALL Americans....just not Representatives Boebert & Greene.

It is what it is.
The coarsening of America for the HoneyBooBoo demographic.

1646608020183.png

Today's GOP's display of decorum at a naitonal event intended to communicate with ALL Americans....just not Representatives Boebert & Greene.

It is what it is.
The coasening of America for the HoneyBooBoo demographic.

View attachment 611654
Howling monkeys.

Today's GOP's display of decorum at a national event intended to communicate with ALL Americans....just not Representatives Boebert & Greene.

It is what it is.
The coarsening of America for the HoneyBooBoo demographic.

View attachment 611654
1646608510185.png

You blame the Red Army for sacking Berlin?

In 32 years the Republicans have won one popular vote and that was on the heels of 9/11. They’ve lost every single one of the rest of them. You gotta hope for an electoral absurdity to win some presidential elections. Good luck bitch.
How weird huh….Filthy unAmerican fucks flood overpopulated digusting blue shitholes with desperate, needy begging foreign filth….they manifest classes of voters….faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, atheists, criminals and other degenerate filth and what do you know….Republicans can only win REAL AMERICA.
Our great framers knew exactly what they were doing when they created the EC….they knew Democrats would eventually do all they could do to morph Americas people into needy subhuman filth allowing them to hold power indefinitely on free shit offerings alone.

Last edited:
Sorry you don't like them by they're all beds. How about cama, مسكبة, or moega? A bed by whatever name choose to call it.
Again. Men are men and women are women. You can’t change that. Don’t change the English language to accommodate the 0.0001%. You leftists are truly deranged. I choose to call you a defect.

Again. Men are men and women are women. You can’t change that. Don’t change the English language to accommodate the 0.0001%. You leftists are truly deranged. I choose to call you a defect.
I think seeing the world in only black and white is a defect. I see all the colors of the rainbow as is my preference.

"You leftists are truly deranged."
"Filthy unAmerican fucks flood overpopulated digusting blue shitholes with desperate, needy begging foreign filth….faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, atheists, criminals and other degenerate filth........

...Republicans can only win REAL AMERICA."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'You leftist'? "Real Americans"?

Well, I know very little about "leftists", in fact, can't say I know anyone who identifies as a "leftist".
Regardless, it still leaves us with the good poster Defiler siding with those who ARE NOT a so-called "leftist". One chooses a side when saying "you". Duh!
That poster then has self selected as a non-"leftist".....perhaps a "rightist'? or a MAGAHat?

Which inevitably leaves Azog the Defiler linked shank to flank with the other poster, Broke Loser, who has, on numerous occasions, also asserted that he is NOT a "leftist" either.

Azog + Loser = as this forum's token "Real Americans"?
It seems an odd pairing.
But you be the judge.
Such a willing pairing of posters seems sad to my poor avatar.
But, birds of that feather flock _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

I think seeing the world in only black and white is a defect. I see all the colors of the rainbow as is my preference.
Again, you cannot change the definition of a bed. There is a reason we have a common language. If you don’t like that then it’s on you not me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I know very little about "leftists", in fact, can't say I know anyone who identifies as a "leftist".
Regardless, it still leaves us with the good poster Defiler siding with those who ARE NOT a so-called "leftist". One chooses a side when saying "you". Duh!
That poster then has self selected as a non-"leftist".....perhaps a "rightist'? or a MAGAHat?

Which inevitably leaves Azog the Defiler linked shank to flank with the other poster, Broke Loser, who has, on numerous occasions, also asserted that he is NOT a "leftist" either.

It seems an odd pairing.
But you be the judge.
You seem upset, leftist.

It seems an odd pairing.
But you be the judge.
I have no idea of what you just said.
Riddler from Batman….is that you?
156AA99F-E833-4BC9-A995-8889FF2771B5.jpeg

Forum List

Back