Are There Any Moderates in Today's Democratic Party?

How would you brainwashed whacko RW dupes know? Obama and Dems are pragmatic centrists. A GOP plan for health care is not communism, dingbats.

According to wikipedia, H. Ross Perot was a pragmatic centrist.
Did you vote for him?
That's what I thought.
You haven't a clue what a true pragmatic centrist is, do you? :eusa_whistle:

Not that I can find...link?
Hater dupe AND LIAR?

Anyway, a pragmatic centrist in 1992 is a RWer today. But the new bs GOP has added greed, stupidity, dishonesty, arrogance, and a huge disgraceful propaganda machine...

Last edited:
For pure amusement, please explain the difference between a moderate R and a moderate D.

Moderate Ds vote for wacko liberal ideology --- even though they know it's wrong!!!

Other than your ignorance of the word "liberal", did you actually explain the difference?

Ignorance of the word liberal?? lol

Well let me give you examples of liberal --- so you can begin to understand leberal equates to foolishness...

Liberal - more than needed!
Conservative - just enough to get the job done...

see the difference?

Moderate Ds vote for wacko liberal ideology --- even though they know it's wrong!!!

Other than your ignorance of the word "liberal", did you actually explain the difference?

Well let me give you examples of liberal --- so you can begin to understand leberal equates to foolishness...

see the difference?

Liberal = Founders of the Constitution.
Conservative = Whatever faux news tells them to do.

Why do you keep dodging the question?

Anyway, a pragmatic centrist in 1992 is a RWer today. But the new bs GOP has added greed, stupidity, dishonesty, arrogance, and a huge disgraceful propaganda machine...

So... the troll admits that the left has moved further left and wants those on the right to keep moving left or else be dubbed the 'right wing'...

LMFAO

What a tool

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Or, are most Obamacrats?

Please define what a moderate Democrat is.
Yes, Obama is the biggest one there is. Reid is one too, damn near conservative democratic, heavily leaning on the Republican side. There's more, but those are the two main ones.

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Or, are most Obamacrats?

Yes, Obama is the biggest one there is. Reid is one too, damn near conservative democratic, heavily leaning on the Republican side. There's more, but those are the two main ones.

Utter hogwash.. Reid heavily leaning on the Republican side???

You are indeed delusional

If so, who are they?

If not, why not?

Or, are most Obamacrats?

They are BOTH heavily supported by Big Business...too much to my liking.

Obama has kept most of Bush's policies in-tact.

What LW policies has he initiated?

I find it amusing that neither the faggots nor the conserva'slaves are able to explain the difference between a "moderate" R & a "moderate" D.

Does anyone else notice this?

That makes them politicians...

What LW policies has Obama initiated?? START WITH OBAMACARE.. you need go no further

You can be big government and sponsor hungry whether you are right or left... whether you choose to believe it or not

So... the troll admits that the left has moved further left and wants those on the right to keep moving left or else be dubbed the 'right wing'...

LMFAO

What a tool

The world has moved on despite you brainwashed neanderthals LOL. The GOP was supposedly for this kind of health care in 1993, now they've revealed themselves to be just bought off a-holes. The dupes will follow them anywhere now, but some are learning...the bs is too obvious...

see the difference?

Liberal = Founders of the Constitution.
Conservative = Whatever faux news tells them to do.

Why do you keep dodging the question?

That is ridiculous --- I'm not dodging the question. I'm poking fun at this whole topic...

If you have a specific answer you are looking for why don't you share it so we can all evaluate your keen insight?

What LW policies has Obama initiated?? START WITH OBAMACARE.. you need go no further

You can be big government and sponsor hungry whether you are right or left... whether you choose to believe it or not
ObamaCare is based on Republican ideas...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/30/o...-is-a-conservatives-dream.html?pagewanted=all

Chuck Sweeny: ObamaCare is a GOP idea that?s now GOP target - Rockford, IL - Rockford Register Star

Why Republicans Hate Obamacare | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

In fact, it was first instituted by a big time Republican...

PolitiFact | RomneyCare & ObamaCare: Can you tell the difference?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/30/o...-is-a-conservatives-dream.html?pagewanted=all

Chuck Sweeny: ObamaCare is a GOP idea that?s now GOP target - Rockford, IL - Rockford Register Star

Nonsense...

You still trying to sell this hogwash?

SMH --- didn't those lefty talking points die a long time ago?

#1 Winger blogs and the NYT do not make something truth.. government sponsored universal healthcare, subsidized health care, etc is a LEFTIST ideal... and BTW, Romney was about as moderate a registered REP as you could get... and while I may be a social moderate, I am a fiscal conservative and I could not support nor did I support Romney

#2.. there is a BIG difference between a state program and a federal one.... the power to provide health insurance or health care is NOT GRANTED TO THE FED IN THE CONSTITUTION... and before you make yourself look like more of an idiot, don't go and try leaving off article 1 section 8 after the word 'welfare' as your retort

Pretty much all the democrats in office are moderates.

Funniest thing posted on the board today....

Wait....

You were SERIOUS???

That makes it even FUNNIER!!!!!!!!
I really love the general they pretty much all are statement instead of actual names like Keith Ellison and Alan Grayson to name a couple. If that's moderate by Democrat standards what is partisan?

Forum List

Back