Are there ANY professional sports left to watch that are not consumed with politics/political correctness/social justice?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Is there ANYTHING left to watch that can provide what sports was ment to provide? You know, an escape, even if only momentarily from everyday issues and the grind of life?

Or is this PC bullshit just a facet of EVERYTHING now?

920x920.jpg

1598652815607.png

Yes lots. Ignore the politics. I don't care one way or the other about politics because it's not all that important to me. Except for golf thats not a game where one needs to be athletic and country clubs are for elitist snobbish elites.

Is there ANYTHING left to watch that can provide what sports was ment to provide? You know, an escape, even if only momentarily from everyday issues and the grind of life?

I would check rugby,,they have been doing a lot more televised games,, I havent seen much since the covid hit but they are out there,,,

Unfortunately the answer is a resounding, NO.

Last edited:

Midget-tossing is a tremendous sport that hasn't been touched by political correctness.

Professional sports are meaningless, and largely meaningless lives are drawn to them! Imagine what could be made of the legions of idiots whose very existence and sense of self-worth are defined by the imbecility behind a collection of equal cretins, lobbing ball through hoop, hitting ball over fence, or running ball into a designated spot on field! It will be awesome indeed if those stupid males were to actually be "woke" in truth, and see how they have made colossal error in worshiping at feet of thugs who would be selling drugs and contracting murders out for the local gangster sects if not for those legions of idiots showering them with wealth for no better reason than they can lob ball through hoop, hit ball over fence, or carry ball into designated spot!

Forum List

Back