Are these anti-Trump Protestors Republicans?

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Trump has called them many things; to include Democrat shills sent by Bernie Sanders to disrupt his campaign. A closer look reveals something entirely different. The latest protestors are a cross section of people coming from all walks of life. I think the word "cosmopolitan" would afford the best description.
Many of them are republicans who think Trump has hijacked the GOP. After all, they have more of an incentive to stop Trump's nomination than Democrats do. So it is not the LEFT out there protesting against Trump as it is those voters who support establishment Republicans

Anti-Trump protesters: patchwork of people and Facebook pages

That's exactly what I figured.

It's stupefying that posters on this forum can post and discuss and blast Republican infighting and scheming on how to derail Dullnald Rump ---- and then turn on a dime and go to another thread about Rump's protestors and declare they're "leftists".

Short, short memories.

Trump has called them many things; to include Democrat shills sent by Bernie Sanders to disrupt his campaign. A closer look reveals something entirely different. The latest protestors are a cross section of people coming from all walks of life. I think the word "cosmopolitan" would afford the best description.
Many of them are republicans who think Trump has hijacked the GOP. After all, they have more of an incentive to stop Trump's nomination than Democrats do. So it is not the LEFT out there protesting against Trump as it is those voters who support establishment Republicans

Yeah, it is Republicans waving communist, anarchist and foreign flags around....

Yeah, it is Republicans waving communist, anarchist and foreign flags around....
Well, I haven't seen that. There might be some of those too,But don't try to deny the establishment republican involvement here.
All kinds of people are coming together hinder Trumps nomination. That is a GOP thing, not one the democrats would be too interested in right now!

Well, I haven't seen that. There might be some of those too,But don't try to deny the establishment republican involvement here.
All kinds of people are coming together hinder Trumps nomination. That is a GOP thing, not one the democrats would be too interested in right now!
It is the antifa faggots, blm, la raza etc with a tiny sprinkling of local Republicans who live in very liberal areas.

Stop kidding yourself.

Whomever the protesters are, they are 'representative' of no one but themselves, acting of their own accord, and alone responsible for their actions.

Clearly many Trump supporters are clueless to the fact that if there are some so strongly opposed to the bigotry and hate propagated by Trump, where they'd go out to protest that bigotry and hate, that there are many more Americans who although they haven't gone out to protest, they are nonetheless likewise opposed to Trump.

:laugh2: You actually expect people to believe that the Chicago protesters and now the ones today in Arizona are disaffected Republicans?

Whomever the protesters are, they are 'representative' of no one but themselves, acting of their own accord, and alone responsible for their actions.

Clearly many Trump supporters are clueless to the fact that if there are some so strongly opposed to the bigotry and hate propagated by Trump, where they'd go out to protest that bigotry and hate, that there are many more Americans who although they haven't gone out to protest, they are nonetheless likewise opposed to Trump.
Democrats love racism that isn't directed towards their constituents:

And most Republicans are too stupid to even be able to identify racism when it isn't pointed out by the Democrat dominated media.

Why would dems care Trump being nominated at all?

He loses on all polls against any dem candidate at the moment...

Yo, the cross-section you talk about? They are illegals, in this Country protesting? Ice should be there asking for Papers? Love It!!! Arizona is loaded with illegals!!! That is your Cross-Section!!!

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

It is the antifa faggots, blm, la raza etc with a tiny sprinkling of local Republicans who live in very liberal areas.

Stop kidding yourself.

While many democrats are offended by Trump's crap. His nomination would be a guarantee of a Democratic Presidency, and probable the Senate too. Hell,it might even swing the house Democratic. Republicans are the ones with the most to lose from Trump.

The same Rumpbots insist that Rump is drawing support from Democrats. Then in the next breath it's suddenly convenient to pull a 180.

zzzzzzz....

Stop kidding yourself.

While many democrats are offended by Trump's crap. His nomination would be a guarantee of a Democratic Presidency, and probable the Senate too. Hell,it might even swing the house Democratic. Republicans are the ones with the most to lose from Trump.
Most Democrats have no clue about the powers or the make up of the federal government, they just know that MTV and all the other idiot box channels hate Trump and think he is a "racist".

Exactly. In no way does one need a political party or a place on the political spectrum to be offended by the self-absorbed megalomaniac.

AdolescentEvergreenElephantbeetle.gif

Stop kidding yourself.

Most Democrats have no clue about the powers or the make up of the federal government, they just know that MTV and all the other idiot box channels hate Trump and think he is a "racist".

Really? Then why is the GOP the only party specifically targeting Trump?

The same Rumpbots insist that Rump is drawing support from Democrats. Then in the next breath it's suddenly convenient to pull a 180.

zzzzzzz....
Trump is drawing Democrats. There are plenty of Democrats who didn't know until recently that the Democratic Party no longer gives a fuck about the American worker. There are plenty of Democrats who were in denial about their party's idiotic double standards when it comes to accepting, tolerating and eventually submitting to Islamic theocracy(just like the Europeans do). There are plenty of Democrats who didn't know having sovereignty for America was controversial. There are plenty of Democrats who believed Obama when he said Obamacare wouldn't cover illegals etc.

Trump is drawing Democrats who are not completely useless drones, not the "Reagan Democrats" who have long since become Republicans.

One factor to consider is that republicans tend to be respectful of ones right to freedom of speech, the left has a long well documented record of fighting to silence opposing view points, which would lead one to conclude the disruptions are planned events sponsored by liberal political organizers.

Stop kidding yourself.

Stop kidding yourself.
I don't see how any of the groups you named would profit from disrupting a Trump rally to hinder his nomination. Perhaps there is skullduggery afoot but I doubt if Democrats are behind it. Even Trump could be suspect in masterminding these "passive" protests to gain sympathy. Personally I believe the protestors are a mixture of ethnicities and creeds to include White people who would rather see Cruz as their GOP nominee. A Cruz endorsement by Limbaugh was all it took to send his radio groupies after Trump.

Forum List

Back