Are Trump supporters actually dumb enough to think he would have confronted the FL shooter unarmed?

You know, running towards an active shooter is NOT a natural act. Neither is running into a burning building, because people are scared of large fires.

Me? I learned how to run into a burning building when I joined the Inport and At Sea fire party. First, they would run us through a lot of dry runs, and then, when they thought we were ready, they sent us to train with the base firefighters in a mock up building that caught on fire. We learned how to deal with it via repeated exposure to it.

Same thing with running towards an active shooter. I was a member of the Security Force at Newport RI, and we trained one week a month, with a couple of days being used for range training where we shot 150 to 200 rounds per training cycle. We got to the point where doing things like that was automatic, almost to the point of being reflex.

Running towards danger isn't a natural act, but in the military, they train the fear out of you.

I don't think Trump would have the fortitude to do anything.
Who is to say? Look at all the folks who re entered the World Trade Center trying to save others!

Most of the folks who went into the WTC to try to save people were TRAINED first responders.
Most not all.

I see the juvenile liberals have infested this thread. Look a bunch of armed trained police officers cowering outside a building while a nut job kid shoots up a school, I mean why even have police officers, just hire coroners and ambulance drivers.

Trump has enough self-confidence to surround himself with Marine generals while Barry surrounded himself with black women and queers. :eusa_hand:

You know, running towards an active shooter is NOT a natural act. Neither is running into a burning building, because people are scared of large fires.

Me? I learned how to run into a burning building when I joined the Inport and At Sea fire party. First, they would run us through a lot of dry runs, and then, when they thought we were ready, they sent us to train with the base firefighters in a mock up building that caught on fire. We learned how to deal with it via repeated exposure to it.

Same thing with running towards an active shooter. I was a member of the Security Force at Newport RI, and we trained one week a month, with a couple of days being used for range training where we shot 150 to 200 rounds per training cycle. We got to the point where doing things like that was automatic, almost to the point of being reflex.

Running towards danger isn't a natural act, but in the military, they train the fear out of you.

Who is to say? Look at all the folks who re entered the World Trade Center trying to save others!

Most of the folks who went into the WTC to try to save people were TRAINED first responders.
Most not all.

The few people that weren't trained first responders that went back into the building are people at are in the small minority. Most people run from danger unless they are super courageous (a small minority), or have had it trained out of them via the military or being a first responder.

Most not all.

The few people that weren't trained first responders that went back into the building are people at are in the small minority. Most people run from danger unless they are super courageous (a small minority), or have had it trained out of them via the military or being a first responder.
Incorrect!

I see the juvenile liberals have infested this thread. Look a bunch of armed trained police officers cowering outside a building while a nut job kid shoots up a school, I mean why even have police officers, just hire coroners and ambulance drivers.

excellent deflection attempt, trumpswab :thup:

and by excellent i mean failed

This is from Trump himself in a 2008 interview about an emergency situation. An old guy fell off the stage, and Trump was more concerned about the "disgusting" blood all over his Mar-a-Lago marble floor than the guy.

The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn't like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.
“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn't, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn't want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn't look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'

Ahem... what Trump ACTUALLY said was:
"You don’t know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I would have run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too."

Which IMHO isn't an unreasonable assertion on his part.:dunno:
It's an unreasonable assertion in fact: ridiculous, arrogant, irresponsible.

Question is..........................how in the hell would Trump be able to get to the upper floors where the shootings were going on? I don't think the school has elevators, and his ass is too fat to go up stairs quickly.
No elevators?
His fear of stairs would soon put an end to his brave rescue mission.

Donald Trump held hands with Theresa May due to his 'fear of stairs'
I know you are a libtard, but did you read your linked article? All fucking supposition. Dumbass.

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'

I believe he believes he would have.
I believe no one actually knows how they will face a situation until after they have done so.
Did you go to Vietnam after being given a medical deferment?
If not why do you think you would react any differently?
You sound an awful lot like a pitiful computer commando.

This is a rhetorical question right. They believe he would have walked, not run mind you but walked, straight into the shooter emptying clip after clip at Trump, bullets wizzing past going through walls shattering glass, pinging the ground all around his bone spurs, one grazing his shoe which 'really pissed him off', and he'd walk up and grab the barrel of the AR15 and bend it to the side with one arm. Not only do they buy it they have the receipt, the cancelled check, and their banker's phone number so you can confirm they did in fact buy it.

Question is..........................how in the hell would Trump be able to get to the upper floors where the shootings were going on? I don't think the school has elevators, and his ass is too fat to go up stairs quickly.
No elevators?
His fear of stairs would soon put an end to his brave rescue mission.

Donald Trump held hands with Theresa May due to his 'fear of stairs'
I know you are a libtard, but did you read your linked article? All fucking supposition. Dumbass.
Oh dear!!!

I believe he believes he would have.
I believe no one actually knows how they will face a situation until after they have done so.
Did you go to Vietnam after being given a medical deferment?
If not why do you think you would react any differently?
You sound an awful lot like a pitiful computer commando.
See post #30 above. Trump would have run out of the school at the first sign of blood.

I believe him. He surely would have done more than the 'Resource Officer' Scot Peterson did. What's the point of having a Police Officer permanently stationed at a school, if he or she runs and hides when the kids need them most? Our Government Schools are such a sad nightmare at this point.
Lol good god you people are pawns.

Nah, you're just one of Lenin's Useful Idiots.

tenor.gif
Trump hears shots at the school

It always amuses me to hear Trump's courage questioned when he's sat across from some of the most heinous Sicilian mobsters in NYC and Atlantic City for years doing labor and materials deals on his construction sites.

Forum List

Back