Are Trump supporters actually dumb enough to think he would have confronted the FL shooter unarmed?

I see the juvenile liberals have infested this thread. Look a bunch of armed trained police officers cowering outside a building while a nut job kid shoots up a school, I mean why even have police officers, just hire coroners and ambulance drivers.

excellent deflection attempt, trumpswab :thup:

and by excellent i mean failed

Oh God the irony ^^^ :290968001256257790-final:

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'
His tiny hands are scary creepy
Eight years is a long time to be hiding under the bed hiding and shaking. Poor ewe!

It always amuses me to hear Trump's courage questioned when he's sat across from some of the most heinous Sicilian mobsters in NYC and Atlantic City for years doing labor and materials deals on his construction sites.
But he would run at the first sign of blood.

It always amuses me to hear Trump's courage questioned when he's sat across from some of the most heinous Sicilian mobsters in NYC and Atlantic City for years doing labor and materials deals on his construction sites.

yeah, saying *yessir, whatever you say, sir* is a real red badge of courage

i'm starting to believe the thread title is rhetorical

No unlike you and the other far left loons the vast majority don’t take everything politicians say literally.

Here you go TRUMP 4F....Trump is Chicken shit
DW-nXHwW0AACaKJ.jpg
:1peleas:
andy levy @andylevy
"i would've dodged those bullets like it was the draft" https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/968155353912369152 …

11:37 AM - Feb 26, 2018

LOL, I doubt The Teflon Donny would want to list "doing business with the Mafia" on his resume as one of his "Acts of Bravery".

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'

Ahem... what Trump ACTUALLY said was:
"You don’t know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I would have run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too."

Which IMHO isn't an unreasonable assertion on his part.:dunno:

Uh, yeah it is.

But he would run at the first sign of blood.
It's coming from her eyes and everywhere ....!

"You don’t know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I would have run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too."

Uh, yeah it is.

Thank you for your completely impartial opinion.....

... next up in the completely unbiased opinions file; the Pope claims that Catholicism is the best religion ever.

No unlike you and the other far left loons the vast majority don’t take everything politicians say literally.
Those ass wipe libtards believed every fucking thing obummer told them so their whole fucking argument meant is DOA.

Uh, yeah it is.

Thank you for your completely impartial opinion.....

... next up in the completely unbiased opinions file; the Pope claims that Catholicism is the best religion ever.

I don't think the default position of a 71 year old man who as far as we know has never faced a potentially fatal physical confrontation in his life is going to run into a high school unarmed to take down an active shooter. Yeah, it's an unreasonable assertion (your word).

Those ass wipe libtards believed every fucking thing obummer told them so their whole fucking argument meant is DOA.
The idea of Trump running is preposterous enough, but the idea of him running towards gunfire with the intent to risk his life to protect others, that's beyond the limits of the known universe. How quickly are Trumpsters supposed to shovel this bullshit into their mouths?

I believe him. He surely would have done more than the 'Resource Officer' Scot Peterson did. What's the point of having a Police Officer permanently stationed at a school, if he or she runs and hides when the kids need them most? Our Government Schools are such a sad nightmare at this point.

"I believe him". Sure you do, Orange licker. You people are so divorced from reality it's a wonder you're able to dress yourselves..

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed.
I realize intellectual honesty is frowned upon in partisan politics, but he did not say he would have "confronted" the FL shooter unarmed. I doubt that he would have run in, but just for the sake of honesty, for a change, but here's what he actually said:

"Y'know, I really believe - you don't know until you're tested - but I really think I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon. And I think most of the people would have done that too. Because I know most of you".

Is there some kind of oath that partisan ideologues take that says they'll lie at every opportunity?

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? Can't you be honest and "win" at the same time?

No?
See? Was that so hard to admit he’s a worthless sack of shit?

No?

Forum List

Back