Are Trump supporters actually dumb enough to think he would have confronted the FL shooter unarmed?

LOL, I doubt The Teflon Donny would want to list "doing business with the Mafia" on his resume as one of his "Acts of Bravery".

You'd piss yourself if one of Gotti's captains glanced at you.....hell, I bet Sassy scares the bejeebers outta ya. Trump Tower was built on an old mob strip bar property and he did the deal with two capos.....that ain't for the weak-kneed.

Yeah thanks Rambo, I'll keep that in mind the next time I consider whether or not to do business with the Mafia. :rolleyes:

"What unhappy beings men are! They constantly waver between false hopes and silly fears, and instead of relying on reason they create monsters to frighten themselves with, and phantoms which lead them astray." -- Charles De Montesquieu

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'

Question asked, questioned answered.. he's free to his opinion and anyway he pleases, it's a free country.

I probably would have answered the same way, one less old guy and many promising young lives protected, who wouldn't, it's the perfect answer regardless of liberalisms obvious natural cowardice and whiny hate mongering tendencies as evidenced in this thread..

of course you would have answered the same way, lumpy.

you're full of shit too

How would you have answered the question del, what would you have done?

Last edited:
Trump is a real man unlike those liberal pussies that ran away

Democrats politically control Broward county including local law enforcement = total failure .. they don't even have the guts to take responsibility for their failures.

Yup, loud mouth natural pussies says it all...
Only rushing in trump would do is rush into girls changing room to sneak a peak

the amok man is patently out of his mind, an automaton oblivious to his surrounding and unreachable by appeals or threats. but his rampage is preceded by lengthy brooding over failure and is carefully planned as a means of deliverance from an unbearable situation.

the amok state is chillingly cognitive, triggered not by stimulus, not by a tumor, not by a random spurt of brain chemicals, but by an idea. this idea is this:

"i am not a successful president. i possess only my sense of dignity. my life has been reduced to nothing but an intolerable insult. therefore, i have nothing to lose except my life, which is nothing, so I trade my life for yours, as your life is favored. the exchange is in my favour, so i shall kill not only you, but many of you, and at the exact same time rehabilitate myself in the eyes of the group of which i am a member, even though i might be killed in the process"

LOL, I doubt The Teflon Donny would want to list "doing business with the Mafia" on his resume as one of his "Acts of Bravery".

You'd piss yourself if one of Gotti's captains glanced at you.....hell, I bet Sassy scares the bejeebers outta ya. Trump Tower was built on an old mob strip bar property and he did the deal with two capos.....that ain't for the weak-kneed.

Quick question..................have YOU ever met a connected person? I have, and I can also tell you that they don't do random violence for no reason, as well as that they can be worked with if they see a benefit in it for themselves.

Trump is a real man unlike those liberal pussies that ran away

Democrats politically control Broward county including local law enforcement = total failure .. they don't even have the guts to take responsibility for their failures.

Yup, loud mouth natural pussies says it all...
Only rushing in trump would do is rush into girls changing room to sneak a peak

That's from your mind, it's funny because it's silly.

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'

Question asked, questioned answered.. he's free to his opinion and anyway he pleases, it's a free country.

I probably would have answered the same way, one less old guy and many promising young lives protected, who wouldn't, it's the perfect answer regardless of liberalisms obvious natural cowardice and whiny hate mongering tendencies as evidenced in this thread..

you're full of shit too

How would you have answered the question del, just wondering?

i don't know

honesty is the best policy

Ahem... what Trump ACTUALLY said was:
"You don’t know until you test it, but I think, I really believe I would have run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon and I think most of the people in this room would have done that too."

Which IMHO isn't an unreasonable assertion on his part.:dunno:

Uh, yeah it is.

Thank you for your completely impartial opinion.....

... next up in the completely unbiased opinions file; the Pope claims that Catholicism is the best religion ever.

I don't think the default position of a 71 year old man who as far as we know has never faced a potentially fatal physical confrontation in his life is going to run into a high school unarmed to take down an active shooter. Yeah, it's an unreasonable assertion (your word).

Apparently you didn't get the hint; biased partisan opinions don't enter into the equation when objectively evaluating whether or not what President Twitter said was reasonable.

"Thank you for your visit" -- Saladin, Kingdom of Heaven

Literally everyone on this board is biased in some sort. What you really mean is someone who has a negative opinion of Trump need not apply, which is actually biased on your part.
No rubber cookie for you, but thanks for playing...

I have a generally negative opinion of Trump, the difference is my general opinion of him doesn't distort my perception of reality to the point that everything he says or does becomes a catalyst for outrage, ridicule and ludicrous speculation.

you're full of shit too

i don't know

In this case, Trump answered the question and you weaseled out of it.. This after days, not seconds... :wink_2:

you're full of shit too

i don't know

In this case, Trump answered the question and you weaseled out of it... :wink_2:

no, in this case, trump lied and i told the truth

the cheeto is afraid of escalators and you think he's going to rush an armed gunman?

:rofl:

i bet you think you're going to get a refund from trump u

you're full of shit too

i don't know

In this case, Trump answered the question and you weaseled out of it... :wink_2:

the cheeto is afraid of escalators and you think he's going to rush an armed gunman?

Eh, I don't know if he actually would or not... I'd like to think I would but eh, I don't know for sure either...

What's your truth, indecision and inaction with a sour (I can read Trump's mind) delusion?

Uh, yeah it is.

Thank you for your completely impartial opinion.....

... next up in the completely unbiased opinions file; the Pope claims that Catholicism is the best religion ever.

I don't think the default position of a 71 year old man who as far as we know has never faced a potentially fatal physical confrontation in his life is going to run into a high school unarmed to take down an active shooter. Yeah, it's an unreasonable assertion (your word).

Apparently you didn't get the hint; biased partisan opinions don't enter into the equation when objectively evaluating whether or not what President Twitter said was reasonable.

"Thank you for your visit" -- Saladin, Kingdom of Heaven

Literally everyone on this board is biased in some sort. What you really mean is someone who has a negative opinion of Trump need not apply, which is actually biased on your part.
No rubber cookie for you, but thanks for playing...

I have a generally negative opinion of Trump, the difference is my general opinion of him doesn't distort my perception of reality to the point that everything he says or does becomes a catalyst for outrage, ridicule and ludicrous speculation.
you would have rushed in to like trump said he would ?? He sets himself up for the ridicule

you're full of shit too

i don't know

Eh, I don't know if he actually would or not... I'd like to think I would but eh, I don't know for sure either...

What's your truth, indecision and inaction with a sour (I can read Trump's mind) delusion?

what part of *i don't know* escapes your understanding?

i don't know

Bottom Line .. y'all would piss and moan no matter what Trump answered. I do know the lefty parasite media inspires hate, lies, nonsensical crap and division and you suck it up.

Last edited:
i don't know

Bottom Line .. y'all would piss and moan no matter what Trump answered. I do know the lefty parasite media inspires hate, lies, nonsensical crap and division and you suck it up.

no, bottom line is if trump gave an honest answer, it wouldn't be an issue.

Are you dumb enough to think a Broward Co. deputy has would have confronted cruz
No but apparently you are dumb enough to believe a teacher would.

No?
See? Was that so hard to admit he’s a worthless sack of shit?
Like the deputies?

Are you dumb enough to think a Broward Co. deputy has would have confronted cruz
No but apparently you are dumb enough to believe a teacher would.
Cops aren't teachers dork

Forum List

Back