Are Trump supporters actually dumb enough to think he would have confronted the FL shooter unarmed?

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'
Are you dumb enough to think a Broward Co. deputy has would have confronted cruz
No but apparently you are dumb enough to believe a teacher would.
Cops aren't teachers dork
Exactly. Now you’re catching on!

Here you go TRUMP 4F....Trump is Chicken shit
DW-nXHwW0AACaKJ.jpg
:1peleas:
andy levy @andylevy
"i would've dodged those bullets like it was the draft" https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/968155353912369152 …

11:37 AM - Feb 26, 2018
who knows slithead how trump would have acted
But we do know how the deputies acted don't we

If your only solution to personal protection is to call 911 and wait in the fetal position for someone to come rescue you...you are a straight up P-U-S-S-Y.

Trump is actually claiming he would have confronted the Florida shooter unarmed. Are his supporters actually stupid enough to buy this? Probably so. Afterall, they thought it was brave he tried so hard to avoid Vietnam.

Trump claims he would have 'run in' and confronted the Parkland shooter 'even if I didn't have a weapon'

He said he would "run in." He didn't say he was going to "confront the shooter," whatever that is supposed to mean.

Your thread fails. It's bullshit, just like all the others.

He said he would "run in." He didn't say he was going to "confront the shooter," whatever that is supposed to mean.

:rofl:

what would he do then?

go to the cafeteria for lunch?

what would he do then?

He didn't say it, turd. You can't deny it.

what would he do then?

Lol why do you even bother?

what would he do then?

Lol why do you even bother?

How about, what kind of dumbass would even post a thread on this. Tell us it makes a fricken difference in your miniscule life.

I see the juvenile liberals have infested this thread. Look a bunch of armed trained police officers cowering outside a building while a nut job kid shoots up a school, I mean why even have police officers, just hire coroners and ambulance drivers.
A juvenile liberal started this thread. What do you expect other than a bunch of fucking brain dead parrots chiming in? They all follow each other here.

He would have, I would have, and Trump actually did it before.
View attachment 179208

You can shut the fuck up now, loser.
Lol that is a completely bullshit, unverified story.

He would have, I would have, and Trump actually did it before.
View attachment 179208

You can shut the fuck up now, loser.
Lol that is a completely bullshit, unverified story.

"Completely bull shit, unverified story", how stupid are you? I told you you could shut up, now do it, loser.

You know, running towards an active shooter is NOT a natural act. Neither is running into a burning building, because people are scared of large fires.

Me? I learned how to run into a burning building when I joined the Inport and At Sea fire party. First, they would run us through a lot of dry runs, and then, when they thought we were ready, they sent us to train with the base firefighters in a mock up building that caught on fire. We learned how to deal with it via repeated exposure to it.

Same thing with running towards an active shooter. I was a member of the Security Force at Newport RI, and we trained one week a month, with a couple of days being used for range training where we shot 150 to 200 rounds per training cycle. We got to the point where doing things like that was automatic, almost to the point of being reflex.

Running towards danger isn't a natural act, but in the military, they train the fear out of you.

I don't think Trump would have the fortitude to do anything.

Well he ran towards Vietnam, didn't he? Well, he got a mile on the way there and then decided to dodge the draft....

I believe him. He surely would have done more than the 'Resource Officer' Scot Peterson did. What's the point of having a Police Officer permanently stationed at a school, if he or she runs and hides when the kids need them most? Our Government Schools are such a sad nightmare at this point.
Of course you believe him. You lost your dignity a long time ago .

Trump ran away from Vietnam when he was a young man but now that's he's 71 some of you idiots think he'd run into a mass slaughter to save kids.
Now I've heard everything.

Forum List

Back