Are voter ID laws inherently racist? Let's ask!

but you can get them if you are on a committee or campaign in your state,
or view them if you are a private citizen,,,
if you would have done due diligence you would have found out the conditions it takes to get them in your state

bottom line is you got caught lying,,,now fess up and move on,,,

one more time for the reading impared.

I was told they were available from my county election office. So I checked on that. It was false, so I did not need to go any further.

you are just trying so hard and failing so badly.

but they are available,,,'

are you sure you didnt call the dairy queen by mistake???

not from the county office, which is what I was checking.

They do not ignore fraudulent ballots. It's very rare any instance like this happens and it's even rarer that someone gets away with it.
I'm sure you can prove that,,,

There have been people trying to prove some sort of widespread election fraud for years. If they can't prove there has been any, and it would be big news if it had, then you can't rant away.

dont change the subject,,,an ID is required to interact in every other aspect of public life, and our vote is the most precious among those things,,the only reason to not want them is irresponsible at best and nefarious at worst ,,,

so if you claim it will do nothing to stop fraud why not just say OK anyway,,,its not like it cost anyone anything, you already said they have ID to register so bring that ID,,they have 2 yrs to prepare for it

Make people show their voter ID card. I don't care.

obviously you do care,,,
ITS EASIER TO JUST SHOW THE id YOU ARE already REQUIRED BY law to have with you at all times,,,who carries or knows where their registration card is,,

You aren't required to have squat but you know that.

if you would have done due diligence you would have found out the conditions it takes to get them in your state

I was told they were available from my county election office. So I checked on that. It was false, so I did not need to go any further.

fail at what???

OH i see you called the county dog catcher,,,

yeah they arent available there,,,

give me the number you called and let me check for you,,,I need an area code too,,,

I'm sure you can prove that,,,

There have been people trying to prove some sort of widespread election fraud for years. If they can't prove there has been any, and it would be big news if it had, then you can't rant away.

dont change the subject,,,an ID is required to interact in every other aspect of public life, and our vote is the most precious among those things,,the only reason to not want them is irresponsible at best and nefarious at worst ,,,

so if you claim it will do nothing to stop fraud why not just say OK anyway,,,its not like it cost anyone anything, you already said they have ID to register so bring that ID,,they have 2 yrs to prepare for it

obviously you do care,,,
ITS EASIER TO JUST SHOW THE id YOU ARE already REQUIRED BY law to have with you at all times,,,who carries or knows where their registration card is,,

which state are you referring???
cause here in missouri you are,,,

and you are required to have it to register ,,so use that one,,,

fail at what???

give me the number you called and let me check for you,,,I need an area code too,,,

you are a strange one. I was 100% correct and you still want to call me a liar. Just weird.

and no way in hell I am letting you know what county I live in.

You are not a very stable person.

fail at what???

you are a strange one. I was 100% correct and you still want to call me a liar. Just weird.

and no way in hell I am letting you know what county I live in.

You are not a very stable person.

but you are not correct,,,the roles are available if you call the right people, the county dog catcher is not the right people,,,,

and youre afraid to let me know what county you live in???
YEAH RIGHT,,,

dude you got caught so fess up or shut up,,,

but you are not correct,,,the roles are available if you call the right people, the county dog catcher is not the right people,,,,

The rolls (not roles) are not available from the county office, as I was told they were. That will not change no matter how many times you try and change it.

The rolls (not roles) are not available from the county office, as I was told they were. That will not change no matter how many times you try and change it.
but you called the county dog catcher,,,of course they dont have them,,,

give me the number you called and lets end this and prove you didnt lie,,,

If the overwhelming majority of voters who do not carry acceptable ID are minority

And there is minimal evidence that people actually vote under someone else’s name

And the overwhelming majority of minorities do not vote Republican

And Republicans are the ones pushing voter ID laws

It appears to be racial based voter suppression

The Democrats are LIARS and racist demagogues.
They block Voter ID laws to enable their mass voter fraud.
They are not protecting Voting Rights, they are covering-up their voting rights violations.
It's their perfect oxymoron.
We can't investigate their voter fraud if we don't know who is voting.

I have already given you a link that proves that the only way for me to see them is to go to Springfield and look at a screen.

There is nothing left to prove

obviously you do care,,,

You have to have an I.D. to register but that isn't what you said.

I have already given you a link that proves that the only way for me to see them is to go to Springfield and look at a screen.

dont change the subject,,,it just looks worse for your case,,,

obviously you do care,,,

we've said a lot,,,but the point still remains, if they have an ID to register then why cant they just use the same one to vote,,,

they have a better chance of knowing where that one is than a registration card,, and whos to know if thats their card and they didnt steal it or had it given to them by someone else??

obviously you do care,,,

we've said a lot,,,but the point still remains, if they have an ID to register then why cant they just use the same one to vote,,,

they have a better chance of knowing where that one is than a registration card,, and whos to know if thats their card and they didnt steal it or had it given to them by someone else??

That's redundant. You have to have all sorts of I.D. to get a drivers license but no one would suggest that would be a suitable alternative to showing your drivers license if you are pulled over.

I am not changing a thing, I was told that I could get the list at my county election office. I proved that was false. I have given you the proof that is false.

The rest is just your ego not being able to admit when you are wrong...which is funny coming from a guy that I have never seen be right about anything.

obviously you do care,,,

That's redundant. You have to have all sorts of I.D. to get a drivers license but no one would suggest that would be a suitable alternative to showing your drivers license if you are pulled over.

OH GOOD LORD!!!

but the chances you have the DL are higher than having all those other ID's

I'm not sure about you but my state ID/DL is with me all the time and my registration card I have no idea where it is,,,

I am not changing a thing, I was told that I could get the list at my county election office. I proved that was false. I have given you the proof that is false.

The rest is just your ego not being able to admit when you are wrong...which is funny coming from a guy that I have never seen be right about anything.

NOT AT THE DOG CATCHERS OFFICE!!!!

WHAT AM i WRONG ABOUT???

it was you that claimed you cant,,,when in reality you can,,,

OH GOOD LORD!!!

but the chances you have the DL are higher than having all those other ID's

I'm not sure about you but my state ID/DL is with me all the time and my registration card I have no idea where it is,,,

Not my problem is it?

Forum List

Back