Are voter ID laws inherently racist? Let's ask!

So as I said, no one on this forum has ever been able to present an actual case of voter fraud which could be stopped by "Voter ID".

It is therefore blazingly obvious that "Voter ID" has an entirely different purpose. This is the part retards like progressivehunter can't get through their pointy heads.

So what is the actual purpose of "Voter ID"? Is it to keep negroes from voting, or is it to better track the movements of the American people, or something else?

Whatever it is, it sure as shit isn't to prevent voter fraud!

Sieg Heil!

Here is how the Virginia fraud worked.

In order to get your name on a ballot, you have to collect a certain number of signatures on a petition. Every state varies on how many signatures you have to collect.

Some people who worked for a Republican candidate faked a bunch of signatures for another candidate so the other candidate would end up on the ballot and steal votes away from the Democrat, giving the Republican a better chance of winning. This is a classic "false flag" operation.

Despite this fraud, the Republican still lost.

And "Voter ID" could do NOTHING to stop it.

It is also a fact that Virginia is a Voter ID state, thus DOUBLY proving Voter ID could not stop the fraud: Photo ID required to vote | Virginia Department of Elections

well if those signatures required an ID they wouldnt have them,,so an ID would have stopped it,,,
Oh my god. You are getting dumber by the minute!

Where do you get this list from?

You request it from the supervisor of elections office.

Not sure what county you live in, but I just checked and our county would not give you the information you are saying you would get.

and why should we believe you???

its public record and illegal to not give it when requested,,,

What is and is not public is set by the state, they all have their own rules

And in most states it is public record. Some fields are exempt such as SS# and DL#.
But information such as party, and what elections the person has voted in are public.

In my state if you send an email to the Division of Elections office they will send you a CD every month with every registered voter in the whole state including voting history and email address. That's over 12 million records. I have used it myself.

A lot of variation from state to state.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/electi...s-to-and-use-of-voter-registration-lists.aspx

Not sure what county you live in, but I just checked and our county would not give you the information you are saying you would get.

And in most states it is public record. Some fields are exempt such as SS# and DL#.
But information such as party, and what elections the person has voted in are public.

In my state if you send an email to the Division of Elections office they will send you a CD every month with every registered voter in the whole state including voting history and email address. That's over 12 million records. I have used it myself.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/electi...s-to-and-use-of-voter-registration-lists.aspx
what state did you say you lived in>???

Illinois.

The county office told me they could not give me the information and they were correct.

They did not mention I could go to the capital and view it on a screen, but I did not ask that either.

But in every state it is available to political committees.

Illinois.

The county office told me they could not give me the information and they were correct.

They did not mention I could go to the capital and view it on a screen, but I did not ask that either.
sorry but I dont believe they didnt tell you the conditions in which you could see them,,,
in other words I dont believe you

Illinois.

sorry but I dont believe they didnt tell you the conditions in which you could see them,,,

I did not ask if I could see them, I asked if they could give me a copy.

Illinois.

and they should have told you the only way was to come and see them,,its only one sentence and it is their job,,

but then gain it is Illinois,,,

another indicator that youre lying is they would have asked what party you were with and explained the procedure to get them, and you would have relayed that in your comment,,,but you didnt

Illinois.

and they should have told you the only way was to come and see them,,its only one sentence and it is their job,,

another indicator that youre lying is they would have asked what party you were with and explained the procedure to get them, and you would have relayed that in your comment,,,but you didnt

That is what someone that is good at their job would have done.
I bet you also get amazing service every time you go to the DMV

The condescending remarks in this video are quite astounding.

OK. 30 seconds was all I could take of those cupcakes.
  • SHOW ME one person who carries no ID.
  • You need ID to do most anything.
  • You can't even drive without ID.
Voter ID does not say Black Voter ID, so how is it divided upon racial lines? Are these kids admitting there are significant numbers of Black people too stupid and lazy to even have one form of picture ID that would actually vote otherwise?

How would they get to the polling place? Walk?

So basically, these "college grads" who all think in lockstep would rather have untold violations of illegal and fraudulent voting than risk one poor black man somewhere denied the ability to vote because in the FOUR FUCKING YEARS between elections, he couldn't somehow get some form of picture ID?

ToobFreak-----I think your on to something but let me add another possibility. These perennial victims of this dastardly country just don't have the time or inclination to get a voter ID card. They are too busy and too tired from getting their welfare card, free food card, free phone card, supplemental income card and so on. Time or transportation aren't a deterrent when it puts undeserved money in the pocket. Please don't solve the problem----if all the bleeding heart liberals won't or can't vote, we all win. God bless a strong conservative America.

Illinois.

actually our DMV is great,,I have never spent more than 30-45 mins most times less than that and they love to talk, heck they even have an app that puts you on a list lets you know when to get there

as for your experience, it would have gone like this

hello my name is gator mcclusky down here in hooterville, could I please get a copy of the voter roles,,,

they would have said,, mr gator according to state law we can only give those to political parties, ect ect,, but private citizens can come down to the office and view them ect ect

the idea you asked and they said no and hung up are more than very unlikely

Illinois.

I've lived in Illinois.
I've worked on campaigns.
We had voter lists.
The candidate would get them from the party.

Both major parties have now built huge databases that go beyond voter registration.
I can log on the the Republican system and make a list of people who are strong 2nd amendment.
I can make a list who are anti abortion.
I can make a list who like chocolate ice cream.
The data grows every day.

Illinois.

actually our DMV is great,,I have never spent more than 30-45 mins most times less than that and they love to talk, heck they even have an app that puts you on a list lets you know when to get there

hello my name is gator mcclusky down here in hooterville, could I please get a copy of the voter roles,,,

they would have said,, mr gator according to state law we can only give those to political parties, ect ect,, but private citizens can come down to the office and view them ect ect

You obviously do not live in Illinois

You obviously do not live in Illinois

and you were obviously lying,,,

ToobFreak-----I think your on to something but let me add another possibility. These perennial victims of this dastardly country just don't have the time or inclination to get a voter ID card.

If you mean a voter registration card, when you go to renew your driver license they ask and offer you the chance to register! Then they MAIL you the registration card. If you are talking about your voter ID card, that is your drivers license. Any government issue photo ID will get you in to vote.

Voting is one of the most important things we do. We should be making it easier, not harder.

Repubs have always been about restricting voter turnout.
They realize they can’t win without it

what would stop a repube from going around to different districts and voting republican several times???

they are republicans and we all know they are not honest,, it protects both sides,,,

unless you trust repubes??,, I sure dont,,
Voter Rolls stop them from doing such.... You've never voted, have you? When you check in, the poll workers ask for your name and address, and party affiliation, if you have legally been registered, then your name will be on the voter roll.

You are only put on the voter roll in the district you live in and are legally allowed to vote in....

You can't run around to all the different districts in the state or county and vote in them... you get to vote once, in your address's district, if as said, you are legally registered.

So I get the voter rolls from your county and I make a list of the registered voters who haven't voted in the last several elections.
I then get a group of people to go vote in their names. The voter roll gives me all the information the poll worker is going to ask.

All it takes is one of those people going to vote and off to prison you go.

Forum List

Back