Are voter ID laws inherently racist? Let's ask!

who are you to say how long anyone else should do anything???

your opinion is yours,,, and based on your honesty you should keep it to yourself

damn, you are a sore loser. just get over it, you should be used to it by now.

luckily for the country 35 states have already figured out that one day of voting is stupid. With any luck the rest will follow suit.

who are you to say how long anyone else should do anything???

your opinion is yours,,, and based on your honesty you should keep it to yourself

damn, you are a sore loser. just get over it, you should be used to it by now.

luckily for the country 35 states have already figured out that one day of voting is stupid. With any luck the rest will follow suit.

WOW ,,,you mean people that were involved solved the problem without your help???

thats great,, now shut up and leave the rest if us alone,,,PLEASE,,

and that doesnt take away the fact you lied and got caught,,,

look down,,,that thing in your hands is your ass

ALL voter ID laws provide for easily-obtainable state ID cards, for those who lack a driver's license or other identifying documents. All of them also permit a wide variety of documents as acceptable alternatives to a driver's license.

The reason why Voter ID laws are "controversial" is because Leftists have chosen to call them racist and discriminatory. Once the slanders start, any data produced becomes irrelevant.

If I were emperor, only a U.S passport would be acceptable voter ID, and elections would be held between noon and 4pm on a Sunday. Period. Only those voting in that period or standing in line at the end of it can vote.

No, all voter ID laws do NOT accept state driver's licenses because non-citizens can get a state driver's license.
And a voter ID is not cheap or free.
They range from $35 to $75.
And no, there are no other documents accepted if those proposed voter ID laws would have been passed.
That is why all voter ID laws have either been defeated or ruled unconstitutional.

Can’t navigate an ID yet letting them pile into the USA is a good idea.

Just because it is mostly dark skinned dumb fu**s that can’t navigate getting an ID does not mean the requirement is racist. Seems like requiring minimal effort and legality is just too arduous for the law breaker loving snowflakes.

Everyone that votes has to get an I.D. You know this but you still can not stop yourself. We can guess why by your reply.

Just because it is mostly dark skinned dumb fu**s that can’t navigate getting an ID does not mean the requirement is racist. Seems like requiring minimal effort and legality is just too arduous for the law breaker loving snowflakes.

Everyone that votes has to get an I.D. You know this but you still can not stop yourself. We can guess why by your reply.
Why is the factual nature of the comment

Why is the factual nature of the comment

There is nothing factual about anyone not being able to provide an I.D. Every single person that votes has provided their I.D.

Forum List

Back