Are voter ID laws inherently racist? Let's ask!

get an ID if you want to vote

Every person that has voted has an ID to vote. It's long been the law.

please explain,,,because some states dont require it,,

In which state can you register to vote without ID of some form?

Most states.
Federal voting rights laws make it illegal to check.
An oath is required on registration forms requiring a signature swearing all information is correct.
People wouldn't lie, LOL

what would stop a repube from going around to different districts and voting republican several times???

they are republicans and we all know they are not honest,, it protects both sides,,,

unless you trust repubes??,, I sure dont,,
Voter Rolls stop them from doing such.... You've never voted, have you? When you check in, the poll workers ask for your name and address, and party affiliation, if you have legally been registered, then your name will be on the voter roll.

You are only put on the voter roll in the district you live in and are legally allowed to vote in....

You can't run around to all the different districts in the state or county and vote in them... you get to vote once, in your address's district, if as said, you are legally registered.

So I get the voter rolls from your county and I make a list of the registered voters who haven't voted in the last several elections.
I then get a group of people to go vote in their names. The voter roll gives me all the information the poll worker is going to ask.

Where do you get this list from?

You request it from the supervisor of elections office.

Not sure what county you live in, but I just checked and our county would not give you the information you are saying you would get.

and why should we believe you???

its public record and illegal to not give it when requested,,,

Fact. No one on this forum has ever been able to post an actual example of voter fraud which could have been prevented by "Voter ID".

Fact: Most of the examples of voter fraud posted on this forum were from states which have Voter ID.

It therefore follows, rubes, that your Fatherland government wants us all carrying national identity papers for an entirely different reason.

Wakey wakey!

I have shown time and time and time again that "Voter ID" does NOTHING to prevent vote fraud, and yet the Fatherland supporters on this forum just keep on obediently parroting the Party line like good little bots.

Amazing.

your opinion means nothing,,
I have PROVEN it. With facts. Dumbass. Opinion has nothing to do with it.

Want to see?

Go ahead and post a real world example of voter fraud in America. Show me someone who was convicted.

Go ahead.

I havent seen any facts from you
Go ahead. Post a real world example of voter fraud in America.

I suspect you tried to find one which "Voter ID" could have stopped, and couldn't find one. :lol:

And you never will.

Fact.
you not the boss of me,,,

why are you protecting the GOP and their voter fraud???

what would stop a repube from going around to different districts and voting republican several times???

they are republicans and we all know they are not honest,, it protects both sides,,,

unless you trust repubes??,, I sure dont,,
Voter Rolls stop them from doing such.... You've never voted, have you? When you check in, the poll workers ask for your name and address, and party affiliation, if you have legally been registered, then your name will be on the voter roll.

You are only put on the voter roll in the district you live in and are legally allowed to vote in....

You can't run around to all the different districts in the state or county and vote in them... you get to vote once, in your address's district, if as said, you are legally registered.

So I get the voter rolls from your county and I make a list of the registered voters who haven't voted in the last several elections.
I then get a group of people to go vote in their names. The voter roll gives me all the information the poll worker is going to ask.

he just told you,,,try reading before you comment,,it will help speedd things up

If only the counties would hand out that data...but alas...

Where do you think candidate campaigns get it?

Not sure what county you live in, but I just checked and our county would not give you the information you are saying you would get.

What is and is not public is set by the state, they all have their own rules

Fact. No one on this forum has ever been able to post an actual example of voter fraud which could have been prevented by "Voter ID".

Fact: Most of the examples of voter fraud posted on this forum were from states which have Voter ID.

It therefore follows, rubes, that your Fatherland government wants us all carrying national identity papers for an entirely different reason.

Wakey wakey!

its been posted many times and you ignored it,,,stop protecting your republican friends,,,

anything that happens in the public domain by the government is public,,,ever heard of FOIA???

I have shown time and time and time again that "Voter ID" does NOTHING to prevent vote fraud, and yet the Fatherland supporters on this forum just keep on obediently parroting the Party line like good little bots.

Amazing.

Want to see?

Go ahead and post a real world example of voter fraud in America. Show me someone who was convicted.

Go ahead.

I suspect you tried to find one which "Voter ID" could have stopped, and couldn't find one. :lol:

And you never will.

Fact.

Anyone who supports "Voter ID" is supporting voter fraud, because Voter ID does not stop voter fraud. Since you support "Voter ID", you are the one supporting voter fraud.

Anyone who supports "Voter ID" is supporting an expensive government program which gets ZERO results for its claimed intentions.

People who support useless government programs are known as "Liberals".

Wakey wakey!

its been posted many times and you ignored it,,,stop protecting your republican friends,,,
Nope. There is not one case posted which would have been stopped by "Voter ID".

Not one.

Want to see?

Go ahead.

And you never will.

Fact.

Anyone who supports "Voter ID" is supporting voter fraud, because Voter ID does not stop voter fraud. Since you support "Voter ID", you are the one supporting voter fraud.

Anyone who supports "Voter ID" is supporting an expensive government program which gets ZERO results for its claimed intentions.

People who support useless government programs are known as "Liberals".

how are voter ID laws expensive???

stop protecting your republican friends,,,

Wakey wakey!

Nope. There is not one case posted which would have been stopped by "Voter ID".

Not one.

that you know of,,,and you havent proven yourself to be very bright,,,

That fraud could not have been stopped by "Voter ID". Fact.

Also, Virginia is a "Voter ID" state.

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

prove it couldnt be stopped,,,
From the link: The scandal started after some of Taylor’s campaign staffers were accused last summer of forging voter signatures to place a third-party “spoiler candidate” on November’s ballot.

Tell me how "Voter ID" would have prevented that, dumbass. Especially since Virginia already is a Voter ID state. :lol:

Man, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about. :lol:

Every. Single. Time.

That fraud could not have been stopped by "Voter ID". Fact.

Also, Virginia is a "Voter ID" state.

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

prove it couldnt be stopped,,,
From the link: The scandal started after some of Taylor’s campaign staffers were accused last summer of forging voter signatures to place a third-party “spoiler candidate” on November’s ballot.

Tell me how "Voter ID" would have prevented that, dumbass. Especially since Virginia already is a Voter ID state. :lol:

Man, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about. :lol:

Every. Single. Time.

so it had nothing to do with ID's,,,

man you repubes sure are tricky fuckers

And in most states it is public record. Some fields are exempt such as SS# and DL#.
But information such as party, and what elections the person has voted in are public.

In my state if you send an email to the Division of Elections office they will send you a CD every month with every registered voter in the whole state including voting history and email address. That's over 12 million records. I have used it myself.

Here is how the Virginia fraud worked.

In order to get your name on a ballot, you have to collect a certain number of signatures on a petition. Every state varies on how many signatures you have to collect.

Some people who worked for a Republican candidate faked a bunch of signatures for another candidate so the other candidate would end up on the ballot and steal votes away from the Democrat, giving the Republican a better chance of winning. This is a classic "false flag" operation.

Despite this fraud, the Republican still lost.

And "Voter ID" could do NOTHING to stop it.

It is also a fact that Virginia is a Voter ID state, thus DOUBLY proving Voter ID could not stop the fraud: Photo ID required to vote | Virginia Department of Elections

Here is how the Virginia fraud worked.

In order to get your name on a ballot, you have to collect a certain number of signatures on a petition. Every state varies on how many signatures you have to collect.

Some people who worked for a Republican candidate faked a bunch of signatures for another candidate so the other candidate would end up on the ballot and steal votes away from the Democrat, giving the Republican a better chance of winning. This is a classic "false flag" operation.

Despite this fraud, the Republican still lost.

And "Voter ID" could do NOTHING to stop it.

It is also a fact that Virginia is a Voter ID state, thus DOUBLY proving Voter ID could not stop the fraud: Photo ID required to vote | Virginia Department of Elections

well if those signatures required an ID they wouldnt have them,,so an ID would have stopped it,,,

Forum List

Back