Are voter ID laws inherently racist? Let's ask!

and its the dems that want a national ID not repubes,,,
Wrong!

Real ID Act - Wikipedia

Who controlled Congress and the White House in 2005?

Who's the dumbass now? :lol:

Sieze Heel!

well there ya have it,,,dems and repubes working together to destroy the country,,,
Actually, there was opposition to the Real ID Act, dumbass, and so the Republicans attached it to funding for the war in Afghanistan. The only way to vote against it in the Senate would have been to vote against funding our troops in Afghanistan.

Dumbass.

its called kubooky theater

so can we get back to the topic at hand,,,

so you trust republicans to not cheat on voting???

id's will stop that ya know,,,
Nope. As I said at the top, no one have EVER posted an example of voter fraud on this forum which could have been stopped by "Voter ID".

That's how you know "Voter ID" has an entirely different purpose, comrade.

Sieg Heil!
just because nobody posted something doesnt mean the republicans arent trying to cheat the elections,, and ID laws would stop them,,,

it cost money to do that
People take time off from work to:
stand in line for the new I phone
get a haircut or mani-pedi
watch the last episode of GOT
take their dog to the vet
go to opening day
get botox treatments
"day of the month"

I could go on and on.

Voting is one of the most important things we do. We should be making it easier, not harder.

Repubs have always been about restricting voter turnout.
They realize they can’t win without it

what would stop a repube from going around to different districts and voting republican several times???

they are republicans and we all know they are not honest,, it protects both sides,,,

unless you trust repubes??,, I sure dont,,
Voter Rolls stop them from doing such.... You've never voted, have you? When you check in, the poll workers ask for your name and address, and party affiliation, if you have legally been registered, then your name will be on the voter roll.

You are only put on the voter roll in the district you live in and are legally allowed to vote in....

You can't run around to all the different districts in the state or county and vote in them... you get to vote once, in your address's district, if as said, you are legally registered.

So I get the voter rolls from your county and I make a list of the registered voters who haven't voted in the last several elections.
I then get a group of people to go vote in their names. The voter roll gives me all the information the poll worker is going to ask.

I have shown time and time and time again that "Voter ID" does NOTHING to prevent vote fraud, and yet the Fatherland supporters on this forum just keep on obediently parroting the Party line like good little bots.

Amazing.

your opinion means nothing,,

I have shown time and time and time again that "Voter ID" does NOTHING to prevent vote fraud, and yet the Fatherland supporters on this forum just keep on obediently parroting the Party line like good little bots.

Amazing.

I have PROVEN it. With facts. Dumbass. Opinion has nothing to do with it.

Want to see?

Go ahead and post a real world example of voter fraud in America. Show me someone who was convicted.

Go ahead.

what would stop a repube from going around to different districts and voting republican several times???

they are republicans and we all know they are not honest,, it protects both sides,,,

Actually, what Republicans do is collect absentee ballots and destroy them
and you trust them to not go a step further and start voting multiple times in dem strongholds???

you sure are gullible,,,,
They find it easier to suppress the vote in Democratic strongholds

Cut down on the number of polling places, the number of voting booths, the number of operable voting booths

Make Dem voters wait in line for hours if they want to vote

voting-lines.jpg

doesnt mean ID laws wont protect the vote from them ,, and suppression is a different subject, so lets not get the topic confused and stick to one thing

Amazing.

Want to see?

Go ahead and post a real world example of voter fraud in America. Show me someone who was convicted.

Go ahead.

I havent seen any facts from you

Voting is one of the most important things we do. We should be making it easier, not harder.

Voter Rolls stop them from doing such.... You've never voted, have you? When you check in, the poll workers ask for your name and address, and party affiliation, if you have legally been registered, then your name will be on the voter roll.

You are only put on the voter roll in the district you live in and are legally allowed to vote in....

You can't run around to all the different districts in the state or county and vote in them... you get to vote once, in your address's district, if as said, you are legally registered.

So I get the voter rolls from your county and I make a list of the registered voters who haven't voted in the last several elections.
I then get a group of people to go vote in their names. The voter roll gives me all the information the poll worker is going to ask.

Where do you get this list from?

he just told you,,,try reading before you comment,,it will help speedd things up

he just told you,,,try reading before you comment,,it will help speedd things up

If only the counties would hand out that data...but alas...

Amazing.

Want to see?

Go ahead.

The problem is if it doesn't have an effect on the presidential race, no one cares.

Here in Florida we have voter ID and people still vote fraudulently.
We have a strong provisional ballot law, so I have seen hundreds of attempts.
The canvassing board rejects the ballots so they don't count.

get an ID if you want to vote

Every person that has voted has an ID to vote. It's long been the law.

please explain,,,because some states dont require it,,

In which state can you register to vote without ID of some form?

we are not talking about registration,,,

please try and keep up

The person that made the comment was.

You request it from the supervisor of elections office.

Voter ID laws aren't racist, there's that overused word again. What's racist is when Democrats proclaim it's too hard for minorities to get an ID. Really? To me, that's the same thing as calling them stupid or inferior. Viva Trump. Bring those voter IDs on.

If only the counties would hand out that data...but alas...

its public record and available for the asking,,

get an ID if you want to vote

Every person that has voted has an ID to vote. It's long been the law.

please explain,,,because some states dont require it,,

In which state can you register to vote without ID of some form?

we are not talking about registration,,,

please try and keep up

The person that made the comment was.

that was you,,,the rest of us are talking about voting,,,

You request it from the supervisor of elections office.

Not sure what county you live in, but I just checked and our county would not give you the information you are saying you would get.

Amazing.

Want to see?

Go ahead.

I havent seen any facts from you
Go ahead. Post a real world example of voter fraud in America.

I suspect you tried to find one which "Voter ID" could have stopped, and couldn't find one. :lol:

And you never will.

Fact.

Forum List

Back