Are we better off than we were a year ago ??

Unemployment went from 6.8% to 4.2%.

I guess you think it’s better if millions of Americans are out of work.
Why were Millions of American’s out of work in 2020 and using Unemployment Insurance as a indicator as to people working is not something you should do seeing a good majority of businesses are still suffering from a labor shortage due to why unemployment was so high in 2020???

>t's a stupid question ...but lets have some fun...
I am. My wife's job was disappeared never to come back 18 mos ago. She took early soc sec, and the stimulus checks helped. She's back to doing contract work, but she'll never make what she did, and her soc sec is permanently lessened.

From what I read, and from the people I'm personally acquainted with, a significant number or women (and some men) have either opted out of the work force or taken lesser paying jobs to stay home. I'm against raising the child tax credits, now that schools are open, but I can see why parents would prefer to stay closer to home.

I am. My wife's job was disappeared never to come back 18 mos ago. She took early soc sec, and the stimulus checks helped. She's back to doing contract work, but she'll never make what she did, and her soc sec is permanently lessened.

Did she go back to full time work or is she working part time and staying on retirement?

Why were Millions of American’s out of work in 2020 and using Unemployment Insurance as a indicator as to people working is not something you should do seeing a good majority of businesses are still suffering from a labor shortage due to why unemployment was so high in 2020???
Holy word salad Batman.

Sure they are but they're smart enough to boot trump out while you guys are still persuing voter fraud that never happened.
You've got nothing but sad memories.

Let's see, out of control inflation, out of control border, fuel up over 50%, gasoline near the same, 30% more violent crime in commie cities, totally fucked up Afghanistan where we left the Taliban 83 billion in US arms costing us 13 American lives.

Smart enough to boot Trump out? Doesn't sound very smart to me.

Sure they are but they're smart enough to boot trump out while you guys are still persuing voter fraud that never happened.
You've got nothing but sad memories.
boot trump? Nope, he was president. You had to cheat to remove him. No boots were used. illegal ballots were. It's ok, we know you all hated the fact you lost. sore fking losers like you stand out like bad gas.

You're a leftist. Leftists are known, and support, living off the labor of others.
...I'm full time employed and support a couple of businesses on the side.

You don't know shit, so please stop talking out of your ass.

Let's see, out of control inflation, out of control border, fuel up over 50%, gasoline near the same, 30% more violent crime in commie cities, totally fucked up Afghanistan where we left the Taliban 83 billion in US arms costing us 13 American lives.

Smart enough to boot Trump out? Doesn't sound very smart to me.
Is wage growth under control?

Forum List

Back