Are we heading to a civil war

vy5xmG.gif

Kaz and Elmer......:blahblah:

I shouldn't respond. Got it
Don't lower yourself to his level. He is already looking pretty bad, lol.

Gracie: Kaz and Elmer are the same

Gracie: Don't lower yourself to his level.

Maybe you could have made that point the first time
Heat makes my brain slow down. And its HOT here. Damn landlord doesn't have a swamp cooler OR air conditioning. No excuse..but its an excuse of some sort, lol.
Sorry.
I shoulda just butted out myself.

Are we heading to a civil war.
As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

No.

Wars are fought by young people. Most of the people here bitching and complaining are old.

Young people are too busy looking at their screens.

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.

If conservatives would stop fighting the middle class in higher wages and lower costs would be a great start.
I would also like to point out that everything Mike Griffith says is total BS GOP propaganda. The dupes live on imaginary planet... The reason behind the GOP insanity.

He could be a Canadian fake like Bripat. Or worse........Russian.

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.

If conservatives would stop fighting the middle class in higher wages and lower costs would be a great start.
I would also like to point out that everything Mike Griffith says is total BS GOP propaganda. The dupes live on imaginary planet... The reason behind the GOP insanity.

He could be a Canadian fake like Bripat. Or worse........Russian.
Or just believes everything Fox Rush Savage heritage etc etc say...
Typical GOP hater Dupe.

As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

That certainly seems to be soros's or pootins plan.
I agree that the far left is being led by Soros and the far right is being led by Putin but the people in the middle have to get off their lazy butts and make a rational decision on where are country should go.

Can't we round up the extremists to kill each other off? We can even make it pay-per-view!
What, like the Purge ?? LOL.

NO. No. no.
Russia has done it's job well of accentuating the areas that divide us. Maybe we need to shut down social media for six months and let people start talking to each other face to face again for awhile.
That is where this poison is coming from. If we can't control ourselves here, maybe we need to not have "here."
Trying to control the message Old lady ??

Yeah, Trump claimed 3 to 5 million illegal votes. Yet when pressed to show the evidence, he abandoned his “election integrity commission” and refused, failing miserably.

Perhaps you’ll do better. Show us the evidence.

And while we are on the topic of “outrageous lies”, how about the evidence backing the birther conspiracy, pizza gate, the Seth rich conspiracy, the “Hillary had Stevens killed” conspiracy, the “obama had Trump tower wiretapped” conspiracy, the “global warming is a hoax by the Chinese” conspiracy, the “obama is a secret Muslim” conspiracy, the “Obama’s shadow government” conspiracy.....

If they are worth fighting a war over, surely you can back them up.

They sure do have a lot of conspiracies that they believe are true.

It's incredible how much they see conspiracies everywhere.

Except when it comes to trump and conspiring with russians.

Heat makes my brain slow down. And its HOT here. Damn landlord doesn't have a swamp cooler OR air conditioning. No excuse..but its an excuse of some sort, lol.
Sorry.
Get a box fan... Cops will stop the big right-wing Civil War...

Yeah, Trump claimed 3 to 5 million illegal votes. Yet when pressed to show the evidence, he abandoned his “election integrity commission” and refused, failing miserably.

Perhaps you’ll do better. Show us the evidence.

And while we are on the topic of “outrageous lies”, how about the evidence backing the birther conspiracy, pizza gate, the Seth rich conspiracy, the “Hillary had Stevens killed” conspiracy, the “obama had Trump tower wiretapped” conspiracy, the “global warming is a hoax by the Chinese” conspiracy, the “obama is a secret Muslim” conspiracy, the “Obama’s shadow government” conspiracy.....

If they are worth fighting a war over, surely you can back them up.
. Breaking news - San-francisco registering illegals to vote in school board elections.... Hmmm.

You were saying ??

Sorry.
I have a box fan. It just blows the 90 degree air around and doesn't do a damn bit of good. Which is why I am moving. The new place has air conditioning.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Sorry.
I have a box fan. It just blows the 90 degree air around and doesn't do a damn bit of good. Which is why I am moving. The new place has air conditioning.

Sorry.

And I bet it works great, too!!!

Sorry.

And I bet it works great, too!!!

Yup. But you need to use block ice and use a drain.......too much water and it doesn't cool well...........

Of course some of the righties on here are the worst of the worst, ready for Civil War --you are out of your minds.

Perhaps if you guys weren’t so violent we wouldn’t have to be prepared for the worst

Violent?

Wait a minute. You people have been screaming for decades that liberals hate guns. That they want to take guns from everyone and stand around singing kumbaya.

Now you're saying we're violent?

You people need to get your lies straight. Decide on one and stick to it.

That way you don't read like an illogical fool.

No.

Wars are fought by young people. Most of the people here bitching and complaining are old.

Young people are too busy looking at their screens.
it is going to be the young people's world. They need to get off their butts and claim the future. Do not let these idiot old people Trump supporters take controll

That certainly seems to be soros's or pootins plan.
I agree that the far left is being led by Soros and the far right is being led by Putin but the people in the middle have to get off their lazy butts and make a rational decision on where are country should go.

Can't we round up the extremists to kill each other off? We can even make it pay-per-view!
What, like the Purge ?? LOL.
i like this solution

Forum List

Back