Are we heading to a civil war

So what would civil war look like.....random left-wing Weather Underground attacks on police and government institutions ?

Additional political assassination attempts in broad day light like the baseball practice by the left ?
A modern day pied piper will lead the Trump supporters off a dock in California just like he did the rats in the past.

There is very little difference between a rat and a Trump supporter.
I apologize in advance to all rats for the insult.

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.

This is it in a nutshell. The Left refuses to accept the results of the 2016 election.

LOL! TRUMP refuses to accept the results of the 2016 election.

Let's start there. How so?

No, but the left is becoming increasingly violent.

dimocrap scum have ALwaYS been violent.

Check out their history. After the Civil War, they started the KKK to keep them darkies in line. Actually, that's not entirely correct. The KKK was started to fight, and murder, Republicans. It wasn't until the 1880's that they started murdering more Blacks than white Republicans. FACT.

That wen ton for DECADES. Moving into the 20th Century, their communist fellow travelers were very violent during Union Strikes.

In the 1960's they discovered they could organize College kids and teach them to be violent.

Then they convinced Black People to become violent.

Then there was the riots after any and everything they didn't like came to pass. Anything. Even if it was phony like the Tawana Brawley scam.

Then there was Occupy, Anitfa......

dimocrap FILTH have ALWAYS had a violent arm of their party.

But they're nothing to worry about. A half dozen well-trained Boy Scouts could take them out.

They're only effective against soft targets. The unarmed or when they have you outnumbered 20 to 1

People, dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. It's just that simple

Yep, the party of slavery and segregation. A history of violence .
As Donald Trump says, there are good people on both sides.
Far more who support slavery and segregation voted for Trump than any other candidate, regardless of political party.
Trump is the candidate of white supremacists. They endorsed him.

I'm not doubting the ignorance on both sides but recently the left has become radicalized.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.

This is it in a nutshell. The Left refuses to accept the results of the 2016 election.

See, I told you none of you numbskulls read past the first line.

Are we heading to a civil war.
As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

So what would civil war look like.....random left-wing Weather Underground attacks on police and government institutions ?

Additional political assassination attempts in broad day light like the baseball practice by the left ?

The civil war will look like a few gun nuts that showed up in Charlottesville. Killed one innocent unarmed girl, and then ran with their tales between their legs.

You turds really shouldn't engage in these acts. You have a losing record that is batting a thousand.

As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

Maybe I am a lot older, or just have a better memory, but this type of partisan political fighting is always going on. Sure, it may seem different, but in reality it isn’t. Besides, civil wars are typically started by the people not in power, so are you suggesting the Libs want a civil war? I don’t think so.
Of course they do.

No, but the left is becoming increasingly violent.

Check out their history. After the Civil War, they started the KKK to keep them darkies in line. Actually, that's not entirely correct. The KKK was started to fight, and murder, Republicans. It wasn't until the 1880's that they started murdering more Blacks than white Republicans. FACT.

That wen ton for DECADES. Moving into the 20th Century, their communist fellow travelers were very violent during Union Strikes.

In the 1960's they discovered they could organize College kids and teach them to be violent.

Then there was the riots after any and everything they didn't like came to pass. Anything. Even if it was phony like the Tawana Brawley scam.

But they're nothing to worry about. A half dozen well-trained Boy Scouts could take them out.

They're only effective against soft targets. The unarmed or when they have you outnumbered 20 to 1

Far more who support slavery and segregation voted for Trump than any other candidate, regardless of political party.

I'm not doubting the ignorance on both sides but recently the left has become radicalized.

You're right. I expect the left to become more violent .

There's no need for a civil war.
With Putin pushing on one side with whatever he's got on Trump, and it must be yuuuuge because Trump was Putin's bitch in Helsinki..
and Mueller pushing in on the other side with a closing in on Trump's soldiers like Manafort, who aid and abetted in money laundering through Deutsche Bank,
Trump will resign.

OR...he will pop like the human zit that he is.

If we are, faggots like you will die @ a ratio of 5:1 for the other side. ;)

Or moar.
We will see cowboy- you are an embarrassment to all cowboys and John Wayne

How many pistols are in your pocket? :rolleyes:
I prefer weaponized drones.

How many are in your possession, faggot? Are you you claiming you're going to send out weaponized drones against the oppositional Americans?

What's that? None?

PS: How many can be brought down with a semiauto 20 gauge, hmm? A: All of them.

:1peleas:

:fu:

Loser.

Wannabe terrorist.

No, you're wrong.
Maybe you missed that little old primary in the 14th Congressional District of New York?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just won a House primary as a write-in — for a district she wasn’t intending to run in
We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Or moar.

How many are in your possession, faggot?

What's that? None?

PS: How many can be brought down with a semiauto 20 gauge, hmm?

Loser.

You are what is wrong with this country.

With Putin pushing on one side with whatever he's got on Trump, and it must be yuuuuge because Trump was Putin's bitch in Helsinki..
and Mueller pushing in on the other side with a closing in on Trump's soldiers like Manafort, who aid and abetted in money laundering through Deutsche Bank,
Trump will resign.

No, you just can't comprehend what's about to transpire in the ME. Trump does. He's trying to keep peace as long as he can. You and the rest of the neocons are begging for war .

No, you're wrong.
Maybe you missed that little old primary in the 14th Congressional District of New York?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just won a House primary as a write-in — for a district she wasn’t intending to run in
We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Cortez is a marxist.

You're a nut job who doesn't understand how elections work in this country.

Trump will resign.

No, you just can't comprehend what's about to transpire in the ME. Trump does. He's trying to keep peace as long as he can. You and the rest of the neocons are begging for war .

He's compromised our capabilities in the ME with his alienation of NATO and the G7, numb nuts.
He's making it worse.
And you don't know what the fuck is about to happen in the ME.
You're one of those pant-shitters G5000 is talking about.

You're a nut job who doesn't understand how elections work in this country.

Really?
Get off your lazy ass and refute a single thing I said.
Dial up Trump's remarks in Helsinki and zoom in on his comments about Hillary and the election.
He's a fucking obsessive fruit cake sociopath.

Or moar.

How many are in your possession, faggot?

What's that? None?

PS: How many can be brought down with a semiauto 20 gauge, hmm?

Loser.

You are what is wrong with this country.

I am what makes this country, faggot. What do you do to contribute to society?

I work and pay taxes and employ people, you?

Forum List

Back