Are we heading to a civil war

Nothing civil about war, boys.
The anti-Trump sources are planning to use intelligence not bullets to defeat the Trumpsters.

You clearly aren't paying attention. The rhetoric and the harassment get louder and stronger every week. The media is stirring the pot every night. There will be violence because that is what the powers that be want.

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.

This is it in a nutshell. The Left refuses to accept the results of the 2016 election.
It is not the election, It is what Trump has done since the election - Trump has committed treason, as have his supporters that support him. Those that are left.

No, but the left is becoming increasingly violent.

dimocrap scum have ALwaYS been violent.

Check out their history. After the Civil War, they started the KKK to keep them darkies in line. Actually, that's not entirely correct. The KKK was started to fight, and murder, Republicans. It wasn't until the 1880's that they started murdering more Blacks than white Republicans. FACT.

That wen ton for DECADES. Moving into the 20th Century, their communist fellow travelers were very violent during Union Strikes.

In the 1960's they discovered they could organize College kids and teach them to be violent.

Then they convinced Black People to become violent.

Then there was the riots after any and everything they didn't like came to pass. Anything. Even if it was phony like the Tawana Brawley scam.

Then there was Occupy, Anitfa......

dimocrap FILTH have ALWAYS had a violent arm of their party.

But they're nothing to worry about. A half dozen well-trained Boy Scouts could take them out.

They're only effective against soft targets. The unarmed or when they have you outnumbered 20 to 1

People, dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. It's just that simple

Yep, the party of slavery and segregation. A history of violence .

My grandma stopped 3 klansmen (Democrats) from lynching her daddy with a butcher knife.

If you think I won't fight, and am skilled, and motivated to preserve America for future generations, you're a dumbass.
Your grandma stopped some right wing Christian terrorists from lynching her father?

Good for her!

The anti-Trump sources are planning to use intelligence not bullets to defeat the Trumpsters.

Not very intelligent, but, the Left is using cultural revolution--and then afterward, bullets where necessary. I hear the lead prescriptions are being filled as we speak. They intend to conquer from the top down, kill the king, and after, use our very own patriotism to ensure loyalty to the Revolution. Good plan--if they hadn't already been thoroughly infiltrated. Think CQB on a national, city by city level. More likely is that no American will even know power has or might have changed hands. Too much interference.

The thing is, they are about 5000% less experienced with bullets than real Americans.

Sure, they'll get them a gun. Good luck with that having 30 years+ experience with one.

I am torn.

On one hand, war is hell and I don't want anyone to suffer through such horror.

On the other hand, Ernest Hemingway was probably on to something when he stated:

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.

This is it in a nutshell. The Left refuses to accept the results of the 2016 election.
It is not the election, It is what Trump has done since the election - Trump has committed treason, as have his supporters that support him. Those that are left.

Proof-?

It is not the election, It is what Trump has done since the election - Trump has committed treason, as have his supporters that support him. Those that are left
Who are these treasonous bastards? What have they done? List some details, so we can kick the shit out of these treacherous assholes!!!

My latest target:

Do pay attention to the 12 o'clock shots, that's after it was dialed in:

That's 5 shots. All touching, and then some! :boohoo:

5q33v8W.jpg

Last edited:
Are we heading to a civil war.
As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.
No
RW Christians will follow the beatitudes for the most part

We have a Civil War every four years.

dimocrap scum LOST and they haven't stopped trying to undermine the results since.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth
LOLOL

You freaks really can’t see with that log in your eye. The right spent almost all of Obama’s presidency trying to undermine his electoral wins. Just as they did with Clinton too.

The log. You need to pull that whole forest our of your eye .
Remain an idiot. I just reminded you how the right does what you’re bitching about the left doing.

dimocrap scum LOST and they haven't stopped trying to undermine the results since.

LOLOL

You freaks really can’t see with that log in your eye. The right spent almost all of Obama’s presidency trying to undermine his electoral wins. Just as they did with Clinton too.

It's classic how Japanese Anime Faun completely twisted the metaphor about the log in your eye when it was accurately in his to begin with
^^^ kaz = just another butthurt loser who’s still aching from the last ass-kicking I gave him.

:mm:

No, but the left is becoming increasingly violent.

Check out their history. After the Civil War, they started the KKK to keep them darkies in line. Actually, that's not entirely correct. The KKK was started to fight, and murder, Republicans. It wasn't until the 1880's that they started murdering more Blacks than white Republicans. FACT.

That wen ton for DECADES. Moving into the 20th Century, their communist fellow travelers were very violent during Union Strikes.

In the 1960's they discovered they could organize College kids and teach them to be violent.

Then there was the riots after any and everything they didn't like came to pass. Anything. Even if it was phony like the Tawana Brawley scam.

But they're nothing to worry about. A half dozen well-trained Boy Scouts could take them out.

They're only effective against soft targets. The unarmed or when they have you outnumbered 20 to 1

My grandma stopped 3 klansmen (Democrats) from lynching her daddy with a butcher knife.

If you think I won't fight, and am skilled, and motivated to preserve America for future generations, you're a dumbass.
Your grandma stopped some right wing Christian terrorists from lynching her father?

Good for her!

Not very intelligent, but, the Left is using cultural revolution--and then afterward, bullets where necessary. I hear the lead prescriptions are being filled as we speak. They intend to conquer from the top down, kill the king, and after, use our very own patriotism to ensure loyalty to the Revolution. Good plan--if they hadn't already been thoroughly infiltrated. Think CQB on a national, city by city level. More likely is that no American will even know power has or might have changed hands. Too much interference.

The thing is, they are about 5000% less experienced with bullets than real Americans.

Sure, they'll get them a gun. Good luck with that having 30 years+ experience with one.
If you are experienced with bullets you are the man and I do not want to mess with you.
I bet the babes flock to you because you are experienced with bullets.

LOLOL

It's classic how Japanese Anime Faun completely twisted the metaphor about the log in your eye when it was accurately in his to begin with
^^^ kaz = just another butthurt loser who’s still aching from the last ass-kicking I gave him.

:mm:

You aren't intelligent enough kick anyone's ass kid. Your game is simply to try and scream the loudest and run around thumping your chest claiming to have "won".

If you are experienced with bullets you are the man and I do not want to mess with you.
I am no "babe." Just a hairy East Texas dude. But, I will be flocking to him, because I don't want to face that gun when the shit hits the fan.

Good for her!

That has nothing to do with defending the principles of America, boy.

Just like the Beatitudes, there's a time for this, and a time for that. True story.

Forum List

Back