Are we heading to a civil war

There's no need for a civil war.
With Putin pushing on one side with whatever he's got on Trump, and it must be yuuuuge because Trump was Putin's bitch in Helsinki..
and Mueller pushing in on the other side with a closing in on Trump's soldiers like Manafort, who aid and abetted in money laundering through Deutsche Bank,
Trump will resign.

No, you just can't comprehend what's about to transpire in the ME. Trump does. He's trying to keep peace as long as he can. You and the rest of the neocons are begging for war .

He's compromised our capabilities in the ME with his alienation of NATO and the G7, numb nuts.
He's making it worse.
And you don't know what the fuck is about to happen in the ME.
You're one of those pant-shitters G5000 is talking about.

Yeah, I know. Neocons W and O have brought us to this point.

As Donald Trump says, there are good people on both sides.
Far more who support slavery and segregation voted for Trump than any other candidate, regardless of political party.
Trump is the candidate of white supremacists. They endorsed him.

I'm not doubting the ignorance on both sides but recently the left has become radicalized.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

You're right. I expect the left to become more violent .

No, you're wrong.
Maybe you missed that little old primary in the 14th Congressional District of New York?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just won a House primary as a write-in — for a district she wasn’t intending to run in
We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Cortez is a marxist.

So? She won, didn't she?
Because the people in New York hate Trump.
It's sort of how Obama won his election.
People fucking hated Bush and the Iraq War.
And voted against the Republicans in 2008, especially when McCain sang, "Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb Iran".
Getting it yet?

Are we heading to a civil war.
As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

Which group uphold the vision outlined in the Preamble, and which sides rejects them?

I'm not doubting the ignorance on both sides but recently the left has become radicalized.

No, you're wrong.
Maybe you missed that little old primary in the 14th Congressional District of New York?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just won a House primary as a write-in — for a district she wasn’t intending to run in
We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Cortez is a marxist.

So? She won, didn't she?
And voted against the Republicans in 2008, especially when McCain sang, "Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb Iran".
Getting it yet?

Yeah, I get it. Clinton and McCain were both neocons .They were both rejected.

No, you're wrong.
We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Cortez is a marxist.

So? She won, didn't she?
Getting it yet?

She won't be there in December, dumbass.

We will see cowboy- you are an embarrassment to all cowboys and John Wayne

How many pistols are in your pocket? :rolleyes:
I prefer weaponized drones.

How many are in your possession, faggot?

What's that? None?

PS: How many can be brought down with a semiauto 20 gauge, hmm?

:1peleas:

:fu:

Loser.

You are what is wrong with this country.

I am what makes this country, faggot. What do you do to contribute to society?

I work and pay taxes and employ people, you?

LOL! You're the lowest-hanging fruit on here.
Johnny gonna' grab his gun. That's the answer.
Not the voting booth!
Loser.

No, you're wrong.
We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Cortez is a marxist.

So? She won, didn't she?
Getting it yet?

I've marked your post to recall it in November.
That's when the election is, Mr. Patriot.
Trump lost the state of New York in 2016.
He lost his OWN NEIGHBORHOOD, Manhattan, by 90%.
Look it up. I dare you.

We have a Civil War every four years.

dimocrap scum LOST and they haven't stopped trying to undermine the results since.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth
LOLOL

You freaks really can’t see with that log in your eye. The right spent almost all of Obama’s presidency trying to undermine his electoral wins. Just as they did with Clinton too.

No, you're wrong.
We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Cortez is a marxist.

So? She won, didn't she?
Getting it yet?

Look it up. I dare you.

You're like Wile E. , climbing up a cliff.

What's that? None?

Loser.

Not the voting booth!
Loser.

If it comes down to it, you faggots lose, bigly.

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.
If the right keeps not just believing but worshipping the fake news providers from tRump on down we may end up there.

If the Left keeps going down the path of persecuting and harassing conservatives, telling outrageous lies and distortions about Republicans, refusing to obey federal immigration laws, refusing to crack down on dangerous Hispanic gangs, trying to abolish ICE, trying to confiscate private firearms, trying to throw elections with illegal voters, stoking the fires of racial tension and class warfare, etc., etc., yeah, I think we could end up in a civil war.
If the right keeps not just believing but worshipping the fake news providers from tRump on down we may end up there.

Creptic: I have nothing, so I'm going to repeat back to you what you said to me. Anyone who isn't leftist media is "Fake News."

Still searching for your dick, huh? Come up with your own material.

Will you lazy assholes quote only the person to whom you're responding, please?

Thanks.

Eleven goddam notifications and only one person said something to me. Annoying.

What's that? None?

Loser.

Not the voting booth!
Loser.

The voting booth is gonna make you fuckers scream at the sky.

dimocrap scum LOST and they haven't stopped trying to undermine the results since.

LOLOL

You freaks really can’t see with that log in your eye. The right spent almost all of Obama’s presidency trying to undermine his electoral wins. Just as they did with Clinton too.

The log. You need to pull that whole forest our of your eye .

LOLOL

The log. You need to pull that whole forest our of your eye .

It's classic how Japanese Anime Faun completely twisted the metaphor about the log in your eye when it was accurately in his to begin with

Nothing civil about war, boys.
The anti-Trump sources are planning to use intelligence not bullets to defeat the Trumpsters.

Not very intelligent, but, the Left is using cultural revolution--and then afterward, bullets where necessary. I hear the lead prescriptions are being filled as we speak. They intend to conquer from the top down, kill the king, and after, use our very own patriotism to ensure loyalty to the Revolution. Good plan--if they hadn't already been thoroughly infiltrated. Think CQB on a national, city by city level. More likely is that no American will even know power has or might have changed hands. Too much interference.

No, you're wrong.
We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Cortez is a marxist.

So? She won, didn't she?
Getting it yet?

Look it up. I dare you.

Oh no, not a dare. What's next, a double dog dare?

Forum List

Back