Are we heading to a civil war

If you are experienced with bullets you are the man and I do not want to mess with you.
I bet the babes flock to you because you are experienced with bullets.
I am no "babe." Just a hairy East Texas dude. But, I will be flocking to him, because I don't want to face that gun when the shit hits the fan.
Are we heading to a civil war.
As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

So you're actually ready to get it on?
Oh Joy!!!!!
I've been looking for a reason to rotate my ammo stock.
Another tough dude who owns a gun. Of course if he is a Trump supporter I am guessing if the foe was a Russian he would run the other way and show he is actually a woosy dude.

Why would I run from a Russian?
I highly doubt will be seeing them in Texas anytime soon.

Early 90's, Killeen era, a few got busted trying to buy base directory phonebooks from privates. Course, back then I think they still answered to Mr. Soviet.

The only Russian I've ever met was an exchange student.
I screwed the shit out of her and she told me she loved Texans.
From very good sources I know that was not a Russian woman. It was a Russian cross dressing man. And he did like you.

America CAN be saved from liberalism without a civil war.

All it takes is an Ebola-like virus that infects only Democrats.
Trump has many Democratic supporters. This is not about Democrats and Republicans, this is about pro-Trump and anti-Trump.
True conservatives are embarrassed by Trump.
I am embarrassed about Trump supporters not Republicans.

Are you ready for that Civil War, faggot? I still have bullets from a shooting range from the last one.

Don't worry! Many will be .50, just like those are. Black powder to ya!

Others will just kill you, GFY.

I am no "babe." Just a hairy East Texas dude. But, I will be flocking to him, because I don't want to face that gun when the shit hits the fan.
Oh Joy!!!!!
Another tough dude who owns a gun. Of course if he is a Trump supporter I am guessing if the foe was a Russian he would run the other way and show he is actually a woosy dude.

Early 90's, Killeen era, a few got busted trying to buy base directory phonebooks from privates. Course, back then I think they still answered to Mr. Soviet.

From very good sources I know that was not a Russian woman. It was a Russian cross dressing man. And he did like you.

Oh she was a women alright.
She fucked like a desperate immigrant,there was nothing she wouldnt do.

If you are experienced with bullets you are the man and I do not want to mess with you.
As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

Oh Joy!!!!!

Come get woosy.....
I would get no pleasure beating the shit out of a wussy boy.
I am not a gun guy. Any wuss can pull a trigger. A gun is the tool of the weak and fearful.

Oh Joy!!!!!

Come get woosy.....
I am not a gun guy. Any wuss can pull a trigger. A gun is the tool of the weak and fearful.

You couldn't beat me on the best day of your life, punk. You couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag, boy. Let alone me.

Oh Joy!!!!!

Come get woosy.....

So your willing to die for your convictions......
I find that admirable while at the same time foolish.

Trump has many Democratic supporters. This is not about Democrats and Republicans, this is about pro-Trump and anti-Trump.

Are you ready for that Civil War, faggot? I still have bullets from a shooting range from the last one.

I predict that Marion will be beat silly by a gay woman in the first battle of the civil war.

What I have is a 5mm pellet rifle the grandad brought back from Holland. Silent, high velocity--for an air powered, and I think, the last box of 70 year old pellets on Earth. The other thing is a Mauser C96. Used to pop the heads off copperheads with the thing. Fun times.

What I have is a 5mm pellet rifle the grandad brought back from Holland. Silent, high velocity--for an air powered, and I think, the last box of 70 year old pellets on Earth. The other thing is a Mauser C96. Used to pop the heads off copperheads with the thing. Fun times.

You need to arm up.

Skimmed a few pages. Looks like yet another right-wing circle-jerk thread.
Yes a bunch of pro-Trumpsters talking about their guns and how tough they are.
We know from their leader's performance in Russia they are a bunch of big talking wussy boys.

We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Now why would you go and say something dumb like that? The partisan melodrama is unnecessary. American citizens have a right to them as a backup to our constitutional right of free speech. Guns are responsible for giving us our independence. How does one dismiss this?

Skimmed a few pages. Looks like yet another right-wing circle-jerk thread.
Yes a bunch of pro-Trumpsters talking about their guns and how tough they are.
We know from their leader's performance in Russia they are a bunch of big talking wussy boys.

Right you are. The real fun is in using a thumb to make the floating rib float higher--but you didn't hear that from me. No sir.

Oh Joy!!!!!

I think you screwed Putin dressed as a woman.
There is no way you would know if it was a woman or a man because you have never had sex with a woman.

Yep, the party of slavery and segregation. A history of violence .
As Donald Trump says, there are good people on both sides.
Far more who support slavery and segregation voted for Trump than any other candidate, regardless of political party.
Trump is the candidate of white supremacists. They endorsed him.

I'm not doubting the ignorance on both sides but recently the left has become radicalized.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

You're right. I expect the left to become more violent .

No, you're wrong.
Maybe you missed that little old primary in the 14th Congressional District of New York?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just won a House primary as a write-in — for a district she wasn’t intending to run in
We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.
There was less than 20% turn out and Crowley is running against her again in the general.

The way she is running her mouth across the country, the republican might win.

Oh Joy!!!!!

There is no way you would know if it was a woman or a man because you have never had sex with a woman.

If the US is headed for Civil War, your snowflake ass is a dead motherfucker.

We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Now why would you go and say something dumb like that? The partisan melodrama is unnecessary. American citizens have a right to them as a backup to our constitutional right of free speech. Guns are responsible for giving us our independence. How does one dismiss this?
Guns were how are enemies attacked us in the 1700's.
In 2018 are enemies are attacking us through cyber tools.
Trump and his supporters are too f***ing dumb to know we are more vulnerable to cyber attacks than some pea shooter that makes a wuss from Texas feel he is invincible.

If the US is headed for Civil War, your snowflake ass is a dead motherfucker.
pretty tough talk for a wussy boy

We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Guns were how are enemies attacked us in the 1700's.
In 2018 are enemies are attacking us through cyber tools.
Trump and his supporters are too f***ing dumb to know we are more vulnerable to cyber attacks than some pea shooter that makes a wuss from Texas feel he is invincible.

Hey dipshit, break bad in 2018 and see how far it gets you, k?

Personally, I 'd drop your ass at the corner. Real Americans will not be playing that.

Forum List

Back