Are we heading to a civil war

Yeah, it was kind predictable.

The Left, and Right grew a part.
The problem is the left tells the truth and the right are brainwashed out of all balance at this point.

Buuuullllshiiiiit
All your phony scandals and character assassination of Democrats on your greedy idiot billionaire propaganda propaganda machine are found nowhere else but there. Around the world Trump has 10% approval and they cannot understand what is wrong with you. They don't get Fox brush Levin Jones Heritage Examiner X Etc. Our wonderful justice system and institutions take one look at your scandals and laugh, conspiracy nut jobs. Start a Civil War and the police will kill you end the story. Take off the tin foil and get grip.
You cannot live in America. Dupe.

Yeah, it was kind predictable.

The Left, and Right grew a part.
The problem is the left tells the truth and the right are brainwashed out of all balance at this point.

Buuuullllshiiiiit
All your phony scandals and character assassination of Democrats on your greedy idiot billionaire propaganda propaganda machine are found nowhere else but there. Around the world Trump has 10% approval and they cannot understand what is wrong with you. They don't get Fox brush Levin Jones Heritage Examiner X Etc. Our wonderful justice system and institutions take one look at your scandals and laugh, conspiracy nut jobs. Start a Civil War and the police will kill you end the story. Take off the tin foil and get grip.

Wut?

Huffing paint?

I am thinking, you know, see, we need a snowball combat tournament. Round one: at the Alamo; Round two: Haight-Ashbury. Playoffs? Anyone?

I'm in for the Alamo battle. I'm bringing a gun and bashing doofuses in the head with the butt of it.

Yeah I was thinking I'd kneecap a few with the old lacrosse stick. We'll have to watch out for their super soaker 5000s. They're always bitching about Walmart selling guns and all.
At least conservatives aren't violent assholes LOL.

Oops brainwashed functional assholes...

Actually, this--right here, what were doing now--is exactly why America will survive and my neighbor of a few years and opposite political belief--will not shoot me dead for this MSM hype. Dialogue. We need more of it.
MSM is a controversy and ratings mad gab fest but they don't lie. Right wing character assassination of Democrats are phony. Ask any other media around the world or our wonderful justice system.

How do you assasinate character that doesn’t exist?

Of course some of the righties on here are the worst of the worst, ready for Civil War --you are out of your minds.

Perhaps if you guys weren’t so violent we wouldn’t have to be prepared for the worst
What crap... Every other weekend there are a million Democrats protesting and no violence. But you brainwashed twits think they are all antifa and black gang Bangerz... LOL. Democrats are totally against violence... Just look at you gun nuts threatening people and Civil War in this thread. Get a grip

Of course some of the righties on here are the worst of the worst, ready for Civil War --you are out of your minds.

Come at me, brah.

5q33v8W.jpg

G'luck with that. See that there 12 o'clock target? That could be between your eyes, faggot.
Absolutely out of your mind LOL. Your education is lacking, brainwashed loudmouth idiot.

Perhaps if you guys weren’t so violent we wouldn’t have to be prepared for the worst
What crap... Every other weekend there are a million Democrats protesting and no violence. But you brainwashed twits think they are all antifa and black gang Bangerz... LOL. Democrats are totally against violence... Just look at you gun nuts threatening people and Civil War in this thread. Get a grip

You guys are violent all the time

Those faggots don't know the meaning of violence.

Are we heading to a civil war.
As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.
No

Crybabies sure like to act tough though.

Come at me, brah.

5q33v8W.jpg

G'luck with that. See that there 12 o'clock target? That could be between your eyes, faggot.
Absolutely out of your mind LOL. Your education is lacking, brainwashed loudmouth idiot.
The cops will handle you, idiot.

That sounds like a crybaby bitch to me. 'Sup Francofuck? You Un American motherfucker?

Come at me, brah.

5q33v8W.jpg

In any hypothetical soft change of power, the police will likely be unaware power has changed at all in mayoral and governors' offices. That way, enforcement of the law as always would guarantee compliance with any new government leadership. And further, how could the American people overnight see all police as their enemy--particularly when many of us are either them or related to them? With luck, the American people will never have to find out.

Come at me, brah.

5q33v8W.jpg

In any hypothetical soft change of power, the police will likely be unaware power has changed at all in mayoral and governors' offices. That way, enforcement of the law as always would guarantee compliance with any new government leadership. And further, how could the American people overnight see all police as their enemy--particularly when many of us are either them or related to them? With luck, the American people will never have to find out.

Brah, if it becomes apparent police are the enemy...derp! Not likely to happen

All these pro-Trumpsters are all hat, no cattle.
Trump showed that with Putin.

Come at me, brah.

5q33v8W.jpg

Brah, if it becomes apparent police are the enemy...derp!

Can't argue with that.

:blahblah:

As Trump's actions become more controversial, the pro-Trump and anti-Trump forces become more defined and more divided.
The differences grow between the group's with polar opposite views of what the USA is and what it should be.

I do not feel the two groups can co-exist in our country. One group has to change or go.

“Are we heading to a civil war”
I sure hope so. LefTards need to be put down.

I thought we were all pussies... We are no different from you people except we are not brainwashed with hate and Bs. Only the Republicans have a propaganda machine, plus we don't believe lies.

“Are we heading to a civil war”
I sure hope so. LefTards need to be put down.
You Republicans have dominated politics tax rates and policy for 35 years. Great job if you like the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever... Your post is a God damn joke.

Forum List

Back