Are we heading to a civil war

We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Now why would you go and say something dumb like that? The partisan melodrama is unnecessary. American citizens have a right to them as a backup to our constitutional right of free speech. Guns are responsible for giving us our independence. How does one dismiss this?
Guns were how are enemies attacked us in the 1700's.
In 2018 are enemies are attacking us through cyber tools.
Trump and his supporters are too f***ing dumb to know we are more vulnerable to cyber attacks than some pea shooter that makes a wuss from Texas feel he is invincible.

Hey dipshit, break bad in 2018 and see how far it gets you, k?

For fucks sake, "Break bad"? Are you for real?

Why would I run from a Russian?
I highly doubt will be seeing them in Texas anytime soon.

Early 90's, Killeen era, a few got busted trying to buy base directory phonebooks from privates. Course, back then I think they still answered to Mr. Soviet.

The only Russian I've ever met was an exchange student.
I screwed the shit out of her and she told me she loved Texans.
I think you screwed Putin dressed as a woman.
There is no way you would know if it was a woman or a man because you have never had sex with a woman.

If the US is headed for Civil War, your snowflake ass is a dead motherfucker.
pretty tough talk for a wussy boy

I am thinking, you know, see, we need a snowball combat tournament. Round one: at the Alamo; Round two: Haight-Ashbury. Playoffs? Anyone?

We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Now why would you go and say something dumb like that? The partisan melodrama is unnecessary. American citizens have a right to them as a backup to our constitutional right of free speech. Guns are responsible for giving us our independence. How does one dismiss this?

An inability to think?

Early 90's, Killeen era, a few got busted trying to buy base directory phonebooks from privates. Course, back then I think they still answered to Mr. Soviet.

There is no way you would know if it was a woman or a man because you have never had sex with a woman.

I am thinking, you know, see, we need a snowball combat tournament. Round one: at the Alamo; Round two: Haight-Ashbury. Playoffs? Anyone?

I'm in for the Alamo battle. I'm bringing a gun and bashing doofuses in the head with the butt of it.

We don't need guns.
Guns are for cowards.

Guns were how are enemies attacked us in the 1700's.
In 2018 are enemies are attacking us through cyber tools.
Trump and his supporters are too f***ing dumb to know we are more vulnerable to cyber attacks than some pea shooter that makes a wuss from Texas feel he is invincible.

Pretty sure guns will kill you more than not being able to stream Netflix

I'm in for the Alamo battle. I'm bringing a gun and bashing doofuses in the head with the butt of it.

Yeah I was thinking I'd kneecap a few with the old lacrosse stick. We'll have to watch out for their super soaker 5000s. They're always bitching about Walmart selling guns and all.

iu

Of course some of the righties on here are the worst of the worst, ready for Civil War --you are out of your minds.

Come at me, brah.

5q33v8W.jpg

G'luck with that. See that there 12 o'clock target? That could be between your eyes, faggot.

Yeah I was thinking I'd kneecap a few with the old lacrosse stick. We'll have to watch out for their super soaker 5000s. They're always bitching about Walmart selling guns and all.
At least conservatives aren't violent assholes LOL.

Oops brainwashed functional assholes...

Actually, this--right here, what were doing now--is exactly why America will survive and my neighbor of a few years and opposite political belief--will not shoot me dead for this MSM hype. Dialogue. We need more of it.

Yeah, it was kind predictable.

The Left, and Right grew a part.
The problem is the left tells the truth and the right are brainwashed out of all balance at this point.

Buuuullllshiiiiit
All your phony scandals and character assassination of Democrats on your greedy idiot billionaire propaganda propaganda machine are found nowhere else but there. Around the world Trump has 10% approval and they cannot understand what is wrong with you. They don't get Fox brush Levin Jones Heritage Examiner X Etc. Our wonderful justice system and institutions take one look at your scandals and laugh, conspiracy nut jobs. Start a Civil War and the police will kill you end the story. Take off the tin foil and get grip.

Actually, this--right here, what were doing now--is exactly why America will survive and my neighbor of a few years and opposite political belief--will not shoot me dead for this MSM hype. Dialogue. We need more of it.
MSM is a controversy and ratings mad gab fest but they don't lie. Right wing character assassination of Democrats are phony. Ask any other media around the world or our wonderful justice system.

Forum List

Back