Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

It's actually 3 years. Because math.

And I'm saying that the probability of catching him goes up with more time. Also math.
Not by any measurable degree and again, 3 years won't prevent him from getting a gun illegally.

You're trying to craft a way to deny a hundred million Americans their most basic rights on the premise it might prevent one crime with absolutely no guranteed it would do so.

Having an AR is irrelevant, having one made no difference at all. He could have done the same exact thing with any number of other weapons any of which he could obtain illegally.

Even a complete ban on AR's would not prevent the next massacre.
Hence why Florida did something about the age requirement.

Hence why Florida did something about the age requirement.
Florida passed their law solely because people were raving that they do something, anything in the wake of the tragedy.

It hasn't and can't be shown that it has made any difference at all or that it will.

So you want to do nothing to stop 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from obtaining a legal AR-15. Notice that none of what you said answered that.

Just fucking admit it already.

You said a mouthful in that statement alone: stop him from buying an AR. No, I don't care if 18 year olds buy an AR, I'm more concerned about what to do to insure the safety of kids in school. That's my priority whereas your priority is trying to stop him from buying guns.

Florida passed their law solely because people were raving that they do something, anything in the wake of the tragedy.

It hasn't and can't be shown that it has made any difference at all or that it will.
I didn't say it made any difference yet. The Stoneman Douglas shooting happened a few years ago and Florida did something about it.

Seems reasonable to me.

I'd ask you to back up that claim but you would just spin around in circles like an idiot and fail to do so.
The fact that people buy them every day proves it can be done. Anyone that wants a gun bad enough can get them no matter what the law says unless they are locked up.

Bullshit, he's denying reality and suggesting we strip Americans of their rights without due process in the name of maybe, possibly slowing the next guy down a bit.

Criminals don't give a damn about how many laws they have to break to commit a crime.

If passing laws was all we needed then outlawing murder should be more than plenty but obviously it's not.
That wasn't my point, we need to discuss issues and find solutions. You and I are in agreement on most points, and we both want to see less mass shootings, that is a common ground with the left. There has to be a solution and by discussing solutions we can somewhere agree.

You said a mouthful in that statement alone: stop him from buying an AR. No, I don't care if 18 year olds buy an AR, I'm more concerned about what to do to insure the safety of kids in school. That's my priority whereas your priority is trying to stop him from buying guns.
So, like I fucking said, you don't want to do anything to prevent 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from buying an AR.

You have no problem with people like that getting their hands on ARs.

I didn't say it made any difference yet. The Stoneman Douglas shooting happened a few years ago and Florida did something about it.

Seems reasonable to me.
Of course it "seems reasonable" to you even though it can't be shown to have done anything to reduce school shootings because your only interest is stripping people of their gun rights.

I don't give damn what you say. Your purpose is clear...........It's your way or the highway and you attack anyone who disagrees.
You have one purpose and that is going after guns. Nothing else.

We have given our ideas........You ignore them. And throw insults because we REFUSE TO SIDE WITH YOU.......REFUSE.
So you want to do nothing to keep people like Ramos from obtaining an AR.

Noted. You can't even deny that but you're too scared to admit it.

So, like I fucking said, you don't want to do anything to prevent 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from buying an AR.

You have no problem with people like that getting their hands on ARs.
Why are you so obsessed with AR's? They aren't magical killing machines or WMD's.

You are pissing in the wind here and people will still commit these crimes whether they can legally buy an AR or not.

So you want to do nothing to stop 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from obtaining a legal AR-15. Notice that none of what you said answered that.

Just fucking admit it already.

Wow the stupid is strong with you….

Texas had laws on the book…..the government failed to use them…..so your emotional blackmail is stupid..

Why are you so obsessed with AR's? They aren't magical killing machines or WMD's.

You are pissing in the wind here and people will still commit these crimes whether they can legally buy an AR or not.
Because that's what he used, genius. I want all long guns to have a minimum age of 18.

All caught up now?

Forum List

Back