Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

Finally you admit it.

So you want to do absolutely nothing about stopping 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from legally obtaining an AR.

Like I fucking said.

Correct, I don't unless a court deems him a psychopath. I still believe in an America where the justice system finds a citizen innocent until proven guilty. I'm more focused on the safety of the kids and you use this tragedy to promote gun laws. All the gun laws in the country won't stop something like this but school security can.

There is. You just don’t want to do it.

You want to do absolutely nothing about 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos legally getting an AR. Just say it.
If that were true there would never have been a case where a kid got into school with a handgun.

Last edited:
Correct, I don't unless a court deems him a psychopath. I still believe in an America where the justice system finds a citizen innocent until proven guilty. I'm more focused on the safety of the kids and you use this tragedy to promote gun laws. All the gun laws in the country won't stop something like this but school security can.
He's not interested in discussing anything that would actually make a difference, he just wants to deny millions of Americans their most basic rights arbitrarily.

Those kids, shopper and/or parishioners were recently denied their right to life without due process because? Is there nothing short of taking all the guns away and never selling a single one again that might have stopped those POS from getting those weapons and going on a killing spree that we might agree on?
Due process refers solely to gov't actions, not the actions of individuals acting on their own.

I notice that you have a really hard time with logic. It's ok, you're just not very smart.
The logic tells us that since we know kids still get their hands on hand guns to commit these types of crimes raising the age to 21, the same as for handguns, is not going to prevent them from getting their hands on long guns either.

The logic tells us that since we know kids still get their hands on hand guns to commit these types of crimes raising the age to 21, the same as for handguns, is not going to prevent them from getting their hands on long guns either.
Doubling down on your dumb reasoning I see. The fact that it still happens doesn't mean that it never works.

You're one of those uneducated conservatives, aren't you?

Awesome, so you want to see a bunch of 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos with ARs. That's what you want. Not what I want.

At least you're being honest about it.

I've been honest this entire thread. It's not up to your classmates, your coworkers, your neighbors to make any determination of your mental health or mine. That would have to be professionally diagnosed, and even that shouldn't take place without a court order. Now if Ramos had a history of psychological problems he was receiving treatment for, then you may have a point. But until you can show me where our founders stated constitutional rights can be stripped away from people based on the "opinion" of fellow Americans, I will hold my stance that every American deserves to have their rights until a judicial process removes them.

The only person crying here is yourself because logic doesn't support anything you suggest.

If kids can get handguns to shoot up schools they can damned sure get their hands on long guns in the same manner.
Already explained for you. You just weren't smart enough to understand it.

Maybe you should wipe your tears before you respond.

But until you can show me where our founders stated constitutional rights can be stripped away from people based on the "opinion" of fellow Americans, I will hold my stance that every American deserves to have their rights until a judicial process removes them.
Explain that to Florida.

The only person crying here is yourself because logic doesn't support anything you suggest.

If kids can get handguns to shoot up schools they can damned sure get their hands on long guns in the same manner.

Dennis Butler, a 37-year-old with an extensive criminal history, was killed after he targeted a group of around 40 people attending a birthday party.
Police spokesman Tony Hazelett said the woman's quick reaction saved lives and may have prevented a mass shooting.

Butler had driven by the area earlier on Wednesday evening when he was warned to slow down because children were playing.
He returned armed with an AR-15-type rifle and opened fire from his vehicle on the birthday-graduation party outside the apartment complex in the city.

Mr Hazelett said it is not yet clear how Butler obtained the weapon - which he was not legally allowed to carry as a convicted felon.

Well, well. A convicted felon had an AR-15 he was not legally allowed to buy. But he had one.

Forum List

Back