Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

Weird. He didn't have one and those are illegal for him to purchase.
Nothing weird about it. You are obsessing over AR's for no sensible reason.

Why do you think it is necessary to deny millions of people their rights when you can't show that it would even prevent one of these tragedies?

So, like I fucking said, you don't want to do anything to prevent 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from buying an AR.

You have no problem with people like that getting their hands on ARs.

As long as they're legally allowed to buy one, no I don't care. We can't illegally strip away rights just because somebody is a little goofy. If that were the case, all cross dressers would not be allowed to own a firearm. What is goofier than a guy that thinks he's a woman?

And while you are right, the militiaman was expected to provide both his weapon, his gunpowder, and his ammunition, for the most part, those weapons were not kept in the home, they were kept in the Armory, which was the destination of the British forces during the battles of Lexington and Concord.
This is absolutely untrue. Each of those men kept their personal arms at home. The armory was for ordnance (cannon), the ammo and powder to feed them as well as large stocks of powder and lead to support the militia in a sustained fight.

There were only 10,000 British Troops stationed in the entirety of the colonies prior to 1774. They were only reinforced once there was a full on rebellion of the colonies.

Of course it "seems reasonable" to you even though it can't be shown to have done anything to reduce school shootings because your only interest is stripping people of their gun rights.
Seems reasonable to Florida as well.

Your hissy fit doesn't change that.

Finally you admit it.

So you want to do absolutely nothing about stopping 18-year-old psychopaths like Ramos from legally obtaining an AR.

Like I fucking said.
You want to deny rights to millions of 18-20 year olds on the premise you might stop one of these shootings in the future with zero evidence to suggest that it would.

Yes, you're fucking stupid.

You want to deny rights to millions of 18-20 year olds on the premise you might stop one of these shootings in the future with zero evidence to suggest that it would.

Yes, you're fucking stupid.
Florida Republican law makers disagree with you on that.

You're so emotional and so bad at this.

Seems reasonable to Florida as well.

Your hissy fit doesn't change that.
Florida is one state and I don't live there so unless I'm planning to wind back the clock forty years and move there it doesn't affect me. They caved to political pressure, not because there's any reason to believe it will prevent future shootings.

The only fit being thrown here is your own, stop projecting.

Florida is one state and I don't live there so unless I'm planning to wind back the clock forty years and move there it doesn't affect me. They caved to political pressure, not because there's any reason to believe it will prevent future shootings.

The only fit being thrown here is your own, stop projecting.
Or maybe they found it reasonable, which is more than you're capable of seeing because you're so emotional.

You done crying yet?

Forum List

Back