Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

It does get ridiculous. It's difficult to have a debate because leftists are so void of logic.
Says the retarded conservative who believes that if something happens sometimes then it will happen all the time.

That reasoning has been disproven but you’re just too stubborn and stupid to realize it. Typical.

Conservative: This is grass. Grass is the color green.
Liberal: How do you know grass is green?
Conservative: Look, here is the Sherwin-Williams paint website. See how their color green matches the grass?
Liberal: What makes them the authority on colors?
Conservative: It's not just that site, it's all over internet what green is!
Liberal: But how do you know they don't consider that orange in another country?

It would be comical if not so sad.
That’s not the form of your argument.

Conservative: This is grass. The grass is green. Grass is always green.

Liberal: That’s not necessarily true. It’s possible that sometimes grass is not green. Maybe it’s brown.

Conservative: What? No. Look at this grass. The fact that this grass is green means that all grass is green.

You guys just aren’t smart.

It does get ridiculous. It's difficult to have a debate because leftists are so void of logic. Common sense is actually a gift many of us have that we take for granted.

Conservative: This is grass. Grass is the color green.
Liberal: How do you know grass is green?
Conservative: Look, here is the Sherwin-Williams paint website. See how their color green matches the grass?
Liberal: What makes them the authority on colors?
Conservative: It's not just that site, it's all over internet what green is!
Liberal: But how do you know they don't consider that orange in another country?

It would be comical if not so sad.
hahah....yeah I have always used the line that you can't prove the sky is blue to a liberal because they will use endless reductionism to the point where nothing means anything and nothing is identifiable ....like a biological woman for instance.

That’s not the form of your argument.

Conservative: This is grass. The grass is green. Grass is always green.

Liberal: That’s not necessarily true. It’s possible that sometimes grass is not green. Maybe it’s brown.

Conservative: What? No. Look at this grass. The fact that this grass is green means that all grass is green.

You guys just aren’t smart.
XPONENTIALLY STUPID..... Grass is green ...sky is blue.....blood is red......a woman is a woman.....

You just cannot compensate sufficiently for the depth of mental vacuous-ness that is presented by the endless cycles of inane reductionism that the left introduces to almost every subject.
The only time they are able to identify anything is when it serves another purpose.... Like the very common neck Kneel done by Derek Chauvin on a piece of total human scum.
Done by a black police officer on a white perp with the same result it would have very quickly been forgiven as standard procedure with a difficult arrest and results are whatever they are.. But with Chauvin it was MURDER instead and you wonder why the UVALDE cops took their time? No one should wonder at all.

JO

XPONENTIALLY STUPID..... Grass is green ...sky is blue.....blood is red......a woman is a woman.....
1654964539292.png

Do you get it now you stupid fuck? You morons don't understand things unless there are pictures or it fits on a bumper sticker.

View attachment 656615

Do you get it now you stupid fuck? You morons don't understand things unless there are pictures or it fits on a bumper sticker.
Green, dehydrated Grass...which technically is not grass anymore when it reaches the stage in the picture...doofus.
There is blue grass....but it's blue-green.....there are even black grass plants in some places but the black appearance is actually due to the density of Chlorophyll which is ..
Wait for it now....GREEN
JO

The only time they are able to identify anything is when it serves another purpose.... Like the very common neck Kneel done by Derek Chauvin on a piece of total human scum.
Done by a black police officer on a white perp with the same result it would have very quickly been forgiven as standard procedure with a difficult arrest and results are whatever they are.. But with Chauvin it was MURDER instead and you wonder why the UVALDE cops took their time? No one should wonder at all.

JO
Chauvin was rightly convicted because he killed Floyd. Police should be held accountable for their incompetence. The Uvalde police were also incompetent in handling this situation.

Says the retarded conservative who believes that if something happens sometimes then it will happen all the time.

That reasoning has been disproven but you’re just too stubborn and stupid to realize it. Typical.

What I proved is that it happens all the time. Now if you had any logic, you would also conclude that age restrictions don't work and never have. I provided evidence to make my case, all you presented is maybe, could be, probably.

What I proved is that it happens all the time.
No, you haven’t. You proved that it happens sometimes.

Do you know the difference between sometimes and all the time? Apparently you don’t. See, sometimes means that it happens. All the time means that it always happens.

Sometimes I eat pizza. That’s different than saying I eat pizza all the time. See the difference? If I eat pizza sometimes, that doesn’t prove that I eat pizza all the time.

Sometimes and all the time may sound the same to you, but they are actually very different. What part of this do you still not understand?

No, you haven’t. You proved that it happens sometimes.

Do you know the difference between sometimes and all the time? Apparently you don’t. See, sometimes means that it happens. All the time means that it always happens.

Sometimes I eat pizza. That’s different than saying I eat pizza all the time. See the difference? If I eat pizza sometimes, that doesn’t prove that I eat pizza all the time.

Sometimes and all the time may sound the same to you, but they are actually very different. What part of this do you still not understand?

The part where most of the school shootings this year involved a person that was under aged to legally own or buy a gun. That part.

Fact: “People aged 18 to 20 made up 4 percent of the US population and represented 18 percent of all offenders in gun homicides. Adults aged 21 and over made up 73 percent of the population and 74 percent of all offenders in gun homicides. Analysis includes all offenders in single and multiple offender incidents.”

No wonder Republicans in Florida raised their minimum age limit to buy guns.
What percentage of those homicides are committed with guns they legally purchased?

The part where most of the school shootings this year involved a person that was under aged to legally own or buy a gun. That part.
That’s accurate. What about it?

You haven’t made a retarded assumption from that yet so I’m guessing you’re not done with the point you’re trying to make.

Fact: “People aged 18 to 20 made up 4 percent of the US population and represented 18 percent of all offenders in gun homicides. Adults aged 21 and over made up 73 percent of the population and 74 percent of all offenders in gun homicides. Analysis includes all offenders in single and multiple offender incidents.”

No wonder Republicans in Florida raised their minimum age limit to buy guns.
1655002430107.png

What percentage of those homicides are committed with guns they legally purchased?
I don‘t know and neither do you.

What we do know is that they’re disproportionately more likely to commit murder so it makes sense to make it more difficult for them to get their hands on guns.

That‘s also what your link says and your fellow Republicans in Florida agree with me.

That’s accurate. What about it?

You haven’t made a retarded assumption from that yet so I’m guessing you’re not done with the point you’re trying to make.
The retarded assumption is assuming that raising the age to buy long guns is going to make any difference at all in either mass shootings or violent crime overall.

Criminals intent on mass murder don't care what laws you pass.

The retarded assumption is assuming that raising the age to buy long guns is going to make any difference at all in either mass shootings or violent crime overall.

Criminals intent on mass murder don't care what laws you pass.
So you disagree with your own link. And your fellow conservatives in Florida also disagree with you.

I don‘t know and neither do you.

What we do know is that they’re disproportionately more likely to commit murder so it makes sense to make it more difficult for them to get their hands on guns.

That‘s also what your link says and your fellow Republicans in Florida agree with me.
I know hand guns are overwhelmingly the choice for murder and particularly of gang bangers who make up the vast majority of murderers in that age demographic. Obviously the 21yo minimum age to legally purchase handguns isn't having any measurable deterrent effect.

You cannot show that a 21yo minimum age is having any measurable deterrent effect.

Forum List

Back