Are we there yet?

How a two thousand year old rant qualifies as a "Current Event" eludes me.
Famines. Pestilent diseases. Plague. All currently happening now.

And always have.

Your point?
W

And always have.

Your point?
What pestiilent diseases

And always have.

Your point?
W

And always have.

Your point?
What pestiilent diseases

Ebola --- oh wait, we got rid of that.
Polio -- oh wait, we got rid of that.
Smallpox -- oh wait we got rid of that.
Black Plague -- oh wait... etc etc etc.

Basically your message here appears to be nothing more than:

hair-fire.gif

--- which has been out there since 500 years before Og invented the wheel.

Sadly we have not gotten rid of that.

There are about 2,500 predictions about the end times. 2,000 have been fulfilled. There are only 500 left to go. The answer to the OP's question is, "Yes. We are seeing shadows of what is to come prior to the return of Christ, and God said when it starts it will go quickly."

There are about 2,500 predictions about the end times. 2,000 have been fulfilled. There are only 500 left to go. The answer to the OP's question is, "Yes. We are seeing shadows of what is to come prior to the return of Christ, and God said when it starts it will go quickly."
Do you actually believe all that? Is that something that in your daily life you've come to accept as fact?

Do you actually believe all that? Is that something that in your daily life you've come to accept as fact?
Got to have something to fear that is not there......

It HAS to be sarcasm...

When someone is able to predict thousands of years into the future and nail it, it gets my attention. When it is narrowed down to exact dates, it impresses me even more because I can't do it.

Here's a couple of prophesied events to look for:
Israel being reborn in a day. Done.
Israel being surrounded by enemies.
Damascus leveled, never to be rebuilt.
A false promise of peace for signing a treaty that gives away Israeli land.
Let's sit in judgment and just see if some one had the ability to tell us the future before it happens. Way before it happens.

Look two thousand years into the future of this earth and tell me who will win the Stanly Cup. Will they still need ice or will they skate virtually? You can't tell me a thing about the future. But some one did. The proof is that we are watching Bible prophesy on the nightly news.

there were many unbelievers until Noah shut the door on the Ark.

What on earth do you think I have to fear? And yes old school, with every fiber of my being. I would believe it without prophecy, but the fact that thousands of years ago some one predicted what I am watching unfold today is remarkable. Because I can't see the end from the beginning. You can't and Daniel and John couldn't. But some one could because their prophesy is spot on. We should put some end time prophesies up here on the board, and weigh God in the balance.

What on earth do you think I have to fear? And yes old school, with every fiber of my being. I would believe it without prophecy, but the fact that thousands of years ago some one predicted what I am watching unfold today is remarkable. Because I can't see the end from the beginning. You can't and Daniel and John couldn't. But some one could because their prophesy is spot on. We should put some end time prophesies up here on the board, and weigh God in the balance.
One thing that is of no surprise is the reoccurring events of nature or humans..These vague prophecies carry with them the ignorance of human advancement, and specifics of dates, times and proper nouns/nomenclature.....

The ignorance is repeating misinformed bias. Prophesy is the opposite of vague. Daniel didn't say that some day Israel would be reborn. He said it would be born into existence in one day. Then told us which day. God didn't say the Jews would be invaded in the end times. He told us exactly which nations were going to invade, why, and the three methods God would use to drive them back.
But see, you don't know prophesy, so it can happen right under your nose and you wouldn't recognize it. A lack of knowledge gives you the ability to say, "It's vague". He explained a World Government that we see being put together now. We hear our President insisting on a peace treaty that gives away Jewish land. Prophesy has it, that with all the ways to put someone to death, Christians would be beheaded in the end times. huh. The Bible doesn't say Syria will become a problem in the end times, it says Damascus is going to be leveled, never to be rebuilt again? What is vague about that statement? Sounds like a Chernobyl event. Just last week I heard on the nightly news that Russia threatened to nuke Damascus. Not Syria, Not ISIS, Not terrorists. Damascus. Just like God predicted, Damascus has become a target. It will be leveled at some point. Let's watch and see if someone knew history in advance.
None of it is vague, but it certainly does fall under current events. Tell me the current events in 2215....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back