Are white people happy or depressed?

I'm not especially pleased with the moderation of Donald. Although satisfied , a more pro White candidate could be chosen. IMHO Trump is far too global. Dr.Trump needs to quit snacking on brown babies and should get started with a Christian Ethno State in Orthadox Eastern Europe by partnering with Mr. Putin. Thus putting an end to the islamic threat. Also , ending the zio threat in Russia.

It must be exhausting living in constant, spineless fear all day, every day.

Yes , the "progressive" life. The fear of Whites given the freedom to chose.

I'm not especially pleased with the moderation of Donald. Although satisfied , a more pro White candidate could be chosen. IMHO Trump is far too global. Dr.Trump needs to quit snacking on brown babies and should get started with a Christian Ethno State in Orthadox Eastern Europe by partnering with Mr. Putin. Thus putting an end to the islamic threat. Also , ending the zio threat in Russia.

Who told you that you speak for "whites," dumbass?

The same individual that made you a spox for sodomy and miscegination. Shalom.

The same individual that made you a spox for sodomy and miscegination. Shalom.

How many drugs are you on, kid?

I feel generally more in sync with colored people, even of different race, than I do with white people. With a colored person, you sort of know what you are getting.

I grew up in America, and I must say I don't get most white people. They seem to be bipolar, veering between happiness and depression so easily. They also fake happiness when interacting with others, and they fake depression to try to get their way.

Why can't they just act normal? Not too happy, but not too depressed?

You sound kind of like the majority of white people here who assume that all blsck people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.
Kind of like a lot of black people think all cops are bad

The klan uses computers now?

Keeps the Empire Invisible

Yep. No one can see ya.

Yep. No one can see ya.

At least not until the next chimpout goes down.

I feel generally more in sync with colored people, even of different race, than I do with white people. With a colored person, you sort of know what you are getting.

I grew up in America, and I must say I don't get most white people. They seem to be bipolar, veering between happiness and depression so easily. They also fake happiness when interacting with others, and they fake depression to try to get their way.

You sound kind of like the majority of white people here who assume that all blsck people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.

You sound kind of like the majority of white people here who assume that all black people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.

How many black people do you know personally who have stated that they believe this to be true?

Or are you assuming that because YOU believe this it is true?

You sound kind of like the majority of white people here who assume that all black people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.

How many black people do you know personally who have stated that they believe this to be true?

Or are you assuming that because YOU believe this it is true?
I have heard a lot of black people say it in person, on the news, in message forums.

The news sensationalizes for ratings and this forum is a place where you see some of the worst of humanity.

As far as the the black people that you have "heard" did you know them personally?

The news sensationalizes for ratings and this forum is a place where you see some of the worst of humanity.

As far as the the black people that you have "heard" did you know them personally?
Divide between blacks and whites on police runs deep

That finding was consistent with a survey conducted a week later in which blacks expressed far less confidence than whites in local police to treat both races equally. About seven-in-ten whites (71%) expressed a great deal or fair amount of confidence in local police to treat blacks and whites equally, compared with just 36% of blacks. Those differences were long-standing: The gaps were similarly wide when the question was asked in 2009 and 2007.

then hang out with the dummies since you have such a low emotional IQ,

Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Be Mentally Ill

That finding was consistent with a survey conducted a week later in which blacks expressed far less confidence than whites in local police to treat both races equally. About seven-in-ten whites (71%) expressed a great deal or fair amount of confidence in local police to treat blacks and whites equally, compared with just 36% of blacks. Those differences were long-standing: The gaps were similarly wide when the question was asked in 2009 and 2007.

The question that I asked the person that I was talking to had nothing to do with the "difference" between what SOME blacks and whites think. What I asked was if he knew any of the black people who "say" that ALL police officers are bad.

From the results of your survey it is obvious that "some" black people do not believe that "all" police officers are bad.

Yes, coworkers, as well as some I don't know. It makes no difference whether I know them or not. When I am in the same room as someone and they are discussing something, do you think they lie about how they feel?

The question that I asked the person that I was talking to had nothing to do with the "difference" between what SOME blacks and whites think. What I asked was if he knew any of the black people who "say" that ALL police officers are bad.

From the results of your survey it is obvious that "some" black people do not believe that "all" police officers are bad.
I did not say all black people feel this way, There were a hell of a lot of rioters in Ferguson who blamed all cops for the behavior of a few.

I did not say all black people feel this way, There were a hell of a lot of rioters in Ferguson who blamed all cops for the behavior of a few.

And there were also way more Black people than rioters who wanted to keep the peace and cooperate with law enforcement......in spite of the fact that the results of the investigation of the ENTIRE Ferguson justice system were very unfavorable.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ZkPmoWH4MQsiyQeWg&sig2=flr3eJyKbPi-vA0y3BwROg

Unless you are White, you have nothing to say on the matter.

This is a silly thread. Not all people of one race are entirely happy or entirely depressed. People can be unhappy about things without being depressed. Depression usually is an effect that hits someone personally but you can be unhappy about a lot of things not quite so personal.

Forum List

Back